3DXChat Community

An open letter for "6 tips to Dick picture etiquette"

Toolan

Many people like to sport pictures of their genitals here to attract partners, more so on the male fan base, and it's no simple matter choosing how you want to lay out your dick picture, you must take many things into account before trying to attract or frighten you next potential courtship. Such as:

1. Lighting: Not going to impress with the lights dim, you want people to see the colour and detail of your penis, a vein won't hurt either! So have a spotlight on you and the camera focused on you junk!

2. Scale: If it's just a picture of your noodle alone people are going to think you are rocking a Vienna Sausage. Try placing your hand a the base of your penis or even having your arm in the shot, your pet cat, or just a nice thumbs up to show how proud you are of your penis!

3. Erection: Clearly the hardest part... You need to make sure you have a good breakfast high in vitamins and minerals to ensure it's erection. (watermelon is highly recommended) Often videos of your favorite female curling team or even that Korean lady who covers herself in food will assist you as it has in my ventures!

4. What to wear: This is not easy for many reasons, you have to choose, and it's not as simple as "tightly whiteys" and "boxers", were looking at the courtship of your next potential soul mate! I often go with my classic Ninja Turtle Pajama pants, for it shows that i am hip and like retro things which is popular this day and age with those who have grown up in the 80/90's. However your best pair of track pants with 3 holes in them and a slight stain of mustard from that sausage you just had will look fabulous!

5. Taking pictures that are not yours: This is the best way, you can pick nearly several dick pictures for the 3DX gallery often I like to pick a few different colours and sizes for variety. Which is the spice of life, when asked about the inconstant sizes just simply say when you have X diet or X time of year you have the penis of a 7 foot black man. You will never have them pose another question, I assure you that!

6. The delivery: Often people ask be "But Toolan, how do I present these lovely women with my photo I worked so hard-on?" I'll often tell them it's all in how to speak and give that first impression.

Example 1: "Excuse me, you look delightful, I don't often do this, but would you like to see a picture of my erect penis?" - See he is doomed from the start, showing many signs of weakness and self doubt outwardly to your potential partner.

Example #2 "Hey Bibi u wanna c my pics?"  - Flawless, it shows he is assertive, yet still sensitive to the lady by calling her "Bibi" which is a bastardization of the world "baby" showing how well spoken in the ways of slang he is. Also choice play not saying what it is a picture of, the surprise will surely be welcome!

Well I sure do hope you have learned something today about sending pictures of your genitals out to strangers you want to meet! Cheers!

-Tips with Toolan

Guest Twiggy

I didn't know there was so much work into doing these dick pics.

Maybe the next time some random dude pms me and says, "Hi Bibi, u wanna c my dick pics" I might say ok, ..... :rolleyes: not

nice work toolan. I dont do dick pics but if i ever get stupid enough to decide to, i will follow these tips.

Yea I really don't do "dick pictures" however I just wanted to give advice in the perspective of a "fuck boi" What's a fuck boi anyway?

no clue, cant help you there

OMG!!!!!.. WTF...lMAO....you got to be kidding.....,A whole post on how to properly, effectively take pics of your Johnson,woww, and not only that!!!, But also the best way to showcase it,sweet, damn, I feel enlightened now thank TOOL HANman...lol.. Please give me a break...Bro I'm starting to think there is no hope for us men..Godd...What next???...Not for this guy..My beaver fluffer is definitely not going on public display.. I guess you could just save the trouble, and steal a wonder super cock pic from the net, then Whamm! !!! There you have it,a perfectly crafted, photo shopped, Godd like, women slayer at your service..haha..I have now officially seen it all here..lol...Please guys keep your bat and balls to your selves please..Haha..Just a thought..:P

Another thing that really gets me going is when they say, "hi how r u." This shows that despite being rock hard they still care about my feelings. It's usually instant sex.

Damn... all I get is "hi".... guess I need to work harder, or dress hotter, to get the "how r u".  :rolleyes: