3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

guess first thing I do after opening my eyes tomorrow morning ? LOL

i hope its log into the game because if the servers are still down by then the forums may explode

i hope its log into the game because if the servers are still down by then the forums may explode

By my calculations were doing pretty good. No one snapped or went full retard yet. I figure at the 12th hour mark though were gonna see more of this and a little less civility. Just gonna get more vile and rabid from that point on.

haha  :lol: wait until tomorrow at 3pm we all be like Francis   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

When did the server's decide to shit themselves? I was on this morning 2am my time, and logged... well tried at 7am and its been fucked the whole time and its now past midday....

I'm actually bored right now and staring at my monitor not knowing what to do with myself :P

By my calculations were doing pretty good. No one snapped or went full retard yet. I figure at the 12th hour mark though were gonna see more of this and a little less civility. Just gonna get more vile and rabid from that point on.

haha  :lol: wait until tomorrow at 3pm we all be like Francis   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :))))))))