3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

Francis is awesome, he has a couple on dlc thats awesome also. 

By my calculations were doing pretty good. No one snapped or went full retard yet. I figure at the 12th hour mark though were gonna see more of this and a little less civility. Just gonna get more vile and rabid from that point on.

haha  :lol: wait until tomorrow at 3pm we all be like Francis   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Guest ClareTC

OMG!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :))))))))

Just watched this......Damn near wet myself laughing ! Reminded me to keep at least a tenuous link to reality though lol....

By my calculations were doing pretty good. No one snapped or went full retard yet. I figure at the 12th hour mark though were gonna see more of this and a little less civility. Just gonna get more vile and rabid from that point on.

haha  :lol: wait until tomorrow at 3pm we all be like Francis   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMFG .. MY RIBS HURT WATCHING THAT!

That was for a totally different incident. This is a new one

No Aka, that was for the other day

It was literally 12 hrs from each other in the SAME day. First one at 5AM This one 5PM

It was probably how it all started since it was doing the same thing its still doing now but instead of reconnecting randomly it was reconnecting as soon as you log on and still is. 

So yes probably still the same exact same thing even if its diff times. Was literally within 24 hrs not like days and days apart. Lisa told yall 12 hrs before hand that "There are problems in data center today  :wacko: "  Seems to me like she has already told everyone 12 hrs before hand they were having issues  :lol:

ORRRR maybe its all one big April 1st prank and in the morning we will have a new patch!  :ph34r::D   :P

*crosses her fingers* Please oh Please let that be it! lol

It was literally 12 hrs from each other in the SAME day. First one at 5AM This one 5PM

It was probably how it all started since it was doing the same thing its still doing now but instead of reconnecting randomly it was reconnecting as soon as you log on and still is. 

So yes probably still the same exact same thing even if its diff times. Was literally within 24 hrs not like days and days apart. Lisa told yall 12 hrs before hand that "There are problems in data center today  :wacko: "  Seems to me like she has already told everyone 12 hrs before hand they were having issues  :lol:

ORRRR maybe its all one big April 1st prank and in the morning we will have a new patch!  :ph34r::D   :P

Before the entire server would be going down before coming back up and letting people run around before disconnecting people. The login server still works in this case sooooooo  nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The issue may well be related Aka, but my point is where is 3DX? Do they even know the servers are down? Like 16 pages of people venting and not one post from 3DX...its not good enough