3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

this is a frustrated add on from my earlier post...

when you are in a relationship with someone on the other side of the planet and you arrange to meet at a given time, you get up really early in the morning to see that person, you're with them for like 20 mins then 3DX decides to do maintenance...it's very annoying ! 3DX, you do know the type of business you are running right?...I'd  just like to add something about customer service...when we do server maintenance where I work we do it after hours or at the least busiest times so as not affect our customers. If this was an unplanned outage or Unity 5 upgrade then I take this post back.

The problem is not the time: as youve mentioned its hard to pick right time as we all are from diff countries and time zones. The prob is that they 3DX hadnt communicated this beforehand lol.

Guest JohnBrownsBody

I doubt this is a planned outage.  The devs are smart people and would not bring things down on peek Friday evening for Europe and the Americas.  That makes no sense.  Something is wrong.  Let's hope they get it fixed soon.

In earlier times my ancestors would have sent some of their "peoples" to the 3dxchat-crew for that ...  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

(Phili has some very "nice" pics in her mind just now - whips, clubs, torches .... :ph34r: )

Worst thing is that its Friday night afternoon evening or early Saturday morning ( depends of the world part we live) than Lisa and Gizmo appear not to be online in forum at this time as it is they left 1-2 hours before this issue appear, so lets hope they know about it and will fix it. After the fast fix from hours earlier hope in a fast fix as well now but as then they been fast in letting us know that they work on it and now after couple of hours no one saying anything makes me wonder if they know about it. This thing with connecting in game and get the "Connection lost Reconnect" its first time it happens earlier the entire server was down witch is the proper way to do a maintenance not this way so might as well be other problem than that of a maintenance. Anyhow we all in it maybe we make an forum party like someone suggested haha. 

The problem is not the time: as youve mentioned its hard to pick right time as we all are from diff countries and time zones. The prob is that they 3DX hadnt communicated this beforehand lol.

I am in Australia and sometimes I log on around 8pm my time and 3DX is always empty so that is one time they could do maintenance 

**Arisa is holding her tongue** I did enough criticizing during our last time we had the server down for awhile due to lack of communication and server issues blah blah blah. So they know what they need to do haha I'm not going to fight it anymore lol :P 

**Arisa plays swtor and eats some cheetos watching the forums explode with anger ROAR! DEVS! ROAR! BLAH BLAH SOMETHING SERVER SOMETHING DEVS GRRRRR!  :lol:

giphy.gif

If it would be Easter right now, I would say: "They are hiding the eggs"

article-2126130-127DFE6D000005DC-30_634x

Yeah. A bit more downtime and they definitely should start hide... well, not the eggs, but other sphere-shaped objects from angry users.