3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

Ich habe seit ca. einer Woche des öfteren Verbindungsabbrüche(so ca. 2-3 in 4 Stunden) .Ich habe WLAN und die Internetverbindung ist stabil.Ich nutzte Windows 10 und bei der Firewall und dem Virusprogramm ist 3DX in der Ausnahmeliste.

das Problem tritt bei dem US und EU server auf.

Jemand eine Idee? :)

Hi Heidi!

I'm sorry to hear about your disconnections. I had to use a translator to understand what you mean. Have you tried to test it with a wired connection to see if it fixes it? As sometimes the wireless signal can fluctuate or get interrupted by other radio wave signals in your area. Try it with a wired Ethernet connection and if it still persists, it could be a routing issue to the game servers themselves. One of the servers you hop between to connect to the game could be down or experiencing some sort of technical issues.

Kind Regards,

Ash

HI Heidi,

i often had the same on Wireless. After i reboot my Wireless Router it works stable for a long time. Please restart your router first. If the game doesen´t work after restart use a Ethernet Cable for a wired connection to test if the wireless connection is the problem.

Ich habe das Problem auch oft mit meiner WLAN Verbindung. Nachdem ich den WLAN Router neu gestartet haben funktioniert es meist wieder sehr gut für eine gewisse Zeit. Sollte der Neustart nichts bringen versuche es mit einem LAN Kabel direkt an deinem Router um zu prüfen ob es nicht doch an der WLAN Verbindung liegt.

HI Heidi,

i often had the same on Wireless. After i reboot my Wireless Router it works stable for a long time. Please restart your router first. If the game doesen´t work after restart use a Ethernet Cable for a wired connection to test if the wireless connection is the problem.

Ich habe das Problem auch oft mit meiner WLAN Verbindung. Nachdem ich den WLAN Router neu gestartet haben funktioniert es meist wieder sehr gut für eine gewisse Zeit. Sollte der Neustart nichts bringen versuche es mit einem LAN Kabel direkt an deinem Router um zu prüfen ob es nicht doch an der WLAN Verbindung liegt.

If router might be too far away for using network cable you could try dlan adapters. TPlink is cheap and works Fine for me.

Regarding stability WLAN is never 1st choice.

Cheers

Really??? with all the money we send them they can't keep this game up and running ???

It's not the devs fault, it's the Data centre that is having issues. It's working fine for me and many others it is only some people it seems.