3DXChat Community

The One ?

BlackWolf

Hey! How are you everyone ? 

Let me first introduce me:

My name is Tom, 24 years old, I am a blue eyed and tall person (1M92), freshly arrive in the game since 2 days. I am French but living in Paris so I speak English and French. (Try to learn Chinese and Japanese)

I always wanted someone to share many things with me on the game, in the real life, sharing more than text with the time, I have been always considered a very good sex partner, i liked to act like the girl with who i am was my future half..

I am funny, honest, open mind, very talkative and I am very easy to take when I am free. 

I don't do real violence, quick sex and bad language. More romantic but it depends of the mood ! Sometimes i can surprise you .. 

I always be on the Dom part, never been Sub, not because i never wanted to try but only because the girls didn't know how to do it properly maybe .. (Spoke about RL) And its my first 3D sex Game.

What I offer

I play almost every late night, will share something to keep in touch with you at any moments. I think it"s a good way to be confident.

I am very descriptive and talkative when I do sex and I do everything I am asked to. I love long and intense preliminaries (To make you cum maybe one time or more then to begin something more hot) I only do sex when I have at least one hour free (Depends of the time of both of us).

I am not very good in role play but I can learn and turns you on...  

What I look for

I look for someone confident, the one who gonna share a great feeling with me (my preference would be for a girl or a shemale, not a man), who speaks French or English, I can have a relation with to improve anything you like to please you.

I'd like my Sweety to be sure of what she wants and drives every experience. I'd also like her to surprise me every time we meet and i will do my surprise back...

Please write me back if you like my profile and if you think we can meet and have fun together.

I'll be pleased to meet you in the game and play with you.

I will be very happy to deal with any concerns, special request you may have.

I promise my exclusivity and fidelity if you're what I look for!  

A très bientôt !

At least someone who posts a deeper description about what he is looking for. Not the usual short stuff like "Hey I am new and looking for someone to fuck"

Me likeys.

I hope you find what you looking for and dont give up. There is always a person in this game that shares the same interest, just dont give up looking :)

It was very nice to meet you in game. I'm sorry I was rather, um, engaged in other activities at that moment. Still, you seem like a very classy and nice man, happy to be your friend.

Karla