3DXChat Community

Where was your first Erotic Role Play?

Shandasen

I was playing City of Heroes (R.I.P) My character Queen of Bees.

A young guy was constantly hitting on me in group chat as my character wasn't hard to look at.

I said I don't like boys, I'm a Lez-Bee-In.

The Tank, Dark Grrl, spoke up. I'm one of those too, (She is IRL), and I was hooked.  

Oddly enough we became good friends but only flirted a bit.  She did however introduce me to her gang of friends several of whom I had very long relationships with.

WOW I had to think a bit about this one... My first ERP encounter was back when I played Everquest... roughly 18 years ago...

I met this girl when I was a newb and she was too, we were basically taking turns killing gnolls when we decided to group up and kill them together. We became fast friends (shared RL info, pics, we talked on the phone occasionally, etc) and quested together for about a year, even joining a guild together. about 8 months after we met, she and I were just hanging out near Kelethin, and her messages started getting flirty and dirty, and I was getting excited so I went along with it, but I told her that I'd never done anything like it before, and she proceeded to become my teacher and guide... Strangely, I didn't have another ERP session with anyone for a long time after that, probably 5 years or so...

Mine was back in EverQuest as well!!

A Dark Elf Necromancer and Dark Elf Shadow Knight, chance meeting in Neriak city, by the spell vendor! (Think that was the DE City if I remember correctly..)  One thing led to another, friendship budded over the next couple weeks. Then I was being taken in a dark corner for some inky loving!!  Our skeleton pets just watched and did their famous cackle! The Spell vendor tried to ignore us! But you can't stop Inky passion!!! It was on!

Oh nice topic :)

My first EroticRoleplay was in 2004 in a sex chat site.Sadly i cant log in anymore cause of a java issue :(

321sexchat was its name.And i roughly recall the name of the user.. " ~Honeybee~ "or was it "~Honeybear~" ? 

In a game? It was in WoW in 2010 during a raid  my "ex" and I just left the raid and found ourselves a nice place in STV under a palm tree with parrots and the breeze ;)

my first ever erotic play was in "MAG" - that is Massive Action Game, a sooter made for PS3.

with 256 players on the same batle field, i took my correa as a sniper, and that was where i met another sniper girl, we became really good friends on PS3 network, and been running missions all the time, talking dirly over the mic while making headshots, all good fun.

After abot a month she send me a video of her playing with herself while screaming my name O.O'

however, she looked really freaking young =.= and that is something that made alarm bells in my head...

sooo had to break it of fast lol

My first ERP in a chatroom was on BNet's 'sex' room.  It was a very interesting time...

As for the first game? It's like a tie between Warcraft III's roleplaying maps and Fallout Tactic's roleplaying maps... Can't remember which one I did it first in.

Hmmm, that would have been around 1990 in the chat rooms on Niftyserve, which was the Japanese version of the old Compuserve system. In fact, I didn't really learn to eRP properly in English until I joined IMVU around 2007. lmao

GoldShire with a pink haired gnome rogue named "SneakyPeaky" it was a cool autumn morning with leafs dancing off the trees moist brances, I recall the soft November winds howling in the trees shadows. I was but a young undead rogue searching for my worldly resolve, finding myself lost in Westfall, half starved and mad. Looking beyond a host of pines and maples I see my next meal the rogue known only as "Sneakypeaky" so I dive into the shadows as my moccisoned feet creep silent towards my victim. I smell the inviting aroma of Rummsey Rum Ale. My mouth waters at the notion of a drink with this morsel of a bite. Creeping close with my dagger drawn, it's thirst matching my own as it sinks inside Sneakypealy, or so it would have been but that dagger was actually my penis, nothing makes you feel big like a Gnome does.

I suppose I'm dating myself now, but my first RP experience was in the old AOL Chat rooms, in a room called M4f rough. There, it was strictly descriptive chat, but I found a wild thrill when we would role-play in open room, as opposed to private messages, and I became hooked on it. From there, I experimented with the Zwinky, but that was never designed for serious rp'ing, but it lead me to IMVU, where I became lost in this virtual world of sexual role-play and cyber interactions. From IMVU, I was referred to here, and omg, and wow, this place is decadent!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest SherryS

My first ever erotic roll play was actually in IMVU, with a guy from Greece. He used black market sex poses which I found amazing at the time but it wasn't the way he used the poses that made it a great RP for me it was that he knew how use description to his advantage and we could totally play off of one another and make the experience satisfying for the both of us.  I think to have a good RP there has to be a spark of interest in what ever area whether it be sensuality, or just rough,raw sex.. it should be of mutual interest for the individuals involved or for lack of a better word it sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been obsessed with zombies.  Books, movies, games, anything zombie-related.  

Years ago ... when I was 14 :unsure: ... this silly text-based FTP MMORPG called 'Urban Dead' came out.  It takes place in a post-apocalyptic city.  It's humans versus zombies, but the zombies can be revived.  I created this absolute doll of a (human) character ... to this day I have no idea where she came from ... and I played her way too much--even on my phone.  Did I mention I can be obsessive?  

Eventually I met this zombie girl in game.  Although we should have been enemies ... we flirted a little.  Well, flirted as much as you can with a zombie that can't speak.   ;)   She and I were like ... immediately drawn to each other, you know?  So I revived her ... and she stayed human (to my delight) ... and we talked ... then we started hanging out ... and we became inseparable ... and it was all very innocent and sweet .... 

Until she suggested we stock up and go on an expedition across the wasted city together ... just the two of us.  

The second she said it, I knew I was going to seduce her.  

Soooo ... when I finally got her alone ... in an empty, abandoned, boarded-up museum, as I recall ... on a fur coat if I'm not mistaken ... I popped her erotic RP cherry ... and her girlielove cherry.   :wub:

She and I were friends for years and years after that, and we would talk practically every day.  

For me, the memory of that night in the boarded-up museum is as real as anything that's ever happened to me irl.