3DXChat Community

What was your worst RP ever?

Shandasen

In another game a while ago I was RPing with a woman who was inexperienced IRL.  She had never had more than a single orgasm.

She was also quite receptive to my RP.

It was late and she had a second glass of wine.

She had bought a new toy at my insistence and was using it at my instruction as a second to the as a low key voice chat RP.

Well after a bit of instruction she found her G spot for the first time.  The RP stopped and the voice chat became the focus VERY quickly.

She came 5 times explosively in a very short time, making mess of her chair and floor.  I had heard her cum once, but this was simply epic.

And then she stood up...

Promptly passed out.  Hit her jaw on the table and concrete floor as she went down.   I could barely hear her she whispered her full name to me, which she hadn't before and the name of the hospital before the line went dead. I contacted the hospital and she had been taken by ambulance and was admitted for 3 days. The incident cemented a very strong online relationship until she got married a year later.

Had to spend months with her jaw wired shut.  A high price to pay and her neighbor asked her when she got how why I hadn't taken her to the hospital, she heard her calling my name.

And my RP is no better than a 7 on a good day.  Right person, right wine, low BP, a good toy, some encouraging words and a large hospital bill. :o

True story I know it sounds like shit, but 100% true.

Not my story but a friends.

Up very late RPing with a girl who was still living at home with her parents and the PC was in the living room.

Her partner became unresponsive about 3 AM.

She got an E-mail saying that she was forced to delete all her online games as Mom and Dad come downstairs ready for church the next day to find her in her "disheveled state",  asleep, a vibrator in her, and her panties around her knees.

I think we have all had those people that were so boring we pretended our internet died. I think my absolute worst experience though, happened one night I was playing with a new person I wasn't entirely into in the first place. It was a guy playing a female character with a penis (shocker, I know.) He was one of those people who wrote in very short badly typed prose, seemed to have no real practical sexual experience and whose imagination was limited to scenes he had read in really bad japanese hentai manga. Don't get me wrong, I liked him when we chatted, it was just once we got into the actual sex chat... Ugh. Things he thought were sexy, just made me face palm and wish I was doing anything else but role playing. The thing was, it started getting so awkward and terrible that I had to finish the scene because I had to know just how deep the rabbit hole went. It got so bad, I found myself openly laughing in fact.

A few of the high points:

* Giant penis role play (I mean giant as in no way in hell it would ever fit in a normal human being.)

* Excessive cum role play (We are talking about so much that a normal human being would die.)

* Futanari (woman with vagina and penis), In this case a small woman with a cock nearly as big as her leg.

* Impossible body positions (think yoga posing gone wrong)

* Cock that never goes soft and cums gallons (not even an exaggeration) over and over and over and over...)

* Spontaneous cock release and lactation (yes the futa's tits started spraying milk as she came.)

* Womb raiding (cock entered through cervix into the womb.)

* Oral sex with cock reaching the actual stomach and filling it with enough cum to cause the body to distend as if 9 months pregnant. 

* Anal sex with giant cock straightening out parts of the intestine (this description had me laughing so hard I could barely breath)

* Fire hose urination

I think we have all had those people that were so boring we pretended our internet died. I think my absolute worst experience though, happened one night I was playing with a new person I wasn't entirely into in the first place. It was a guy playing a female character with a penis (shocker, I know.) He was one of those people who wrote in very short badly typed prose, seemed to have no real practical sexual experience and whose imagination was limited to scenes he had read in really bad japanese hentai manga. Don't get me wrong, I liked him when we chatted, it was just once we got into the actual sex chat... Ugh. Things he thought were sexy, just made me face palm and wish I was doing anything else but role playing. The thing was, it started getting so awkward and terrible that I had to finish the scene because I had to know just how deep the rabbit hole went. It got so bad, I found myself openly laughing in fact.

* Giant penis role play (I mean giant as in no way in hell it would ever fit in a normal human being.)

* Excessive cum role play (We are talking about so much that a normal human being would die.)

* Futanari (woman with vagina and penis), In this case a small woman with a cock nearly as big as her leg.

* Cock that never goes soft and cums gallons (not even an exaggeration) over and over and over and over...)

* Spontaneous cock release and lactation (yes the futa's tits started spraying milk as she came.)

* Oral sex with cock reaching the actual stomach and filling it with enough cum to cause the body to distend as if 9 months pregnant. 

* Anal sex with giant cock straightening out parts of the intestine (this description had me laughing so hard I could barely breath)

* Fire hose urination

So....... was it good for you??! :P

Mine isn't so much bad roleplay, but more the fact that some people spend so long talking and flirting with you, but when we go to the apartment they then go silent apart from a few mmmm's and pose hop. Then jump off tell you they came multiple times and ohh! got to run...bye and poof. Complete waist of my time. If you can't put the effort into it, why bother?

Okay here goes: I met this sweet and intelligent lady on a site a while ago, and after some chatting and flirting, we decided get into some RP. It started great, she was really descriptive and responsive, and we were basically challenging each other with each new post, making them longer and more descriptive... the chat box was quickly becoming flooded with wonderfully expressive adjectives and adverbs.

So we're about 20 or so minutes in, and I'm still on the first act of the night, cunnilingus. She has an orgasm, and we're about to switch positions and gears (I wanted oral too, but I felt like she was riled up and about to just jump my bones, which was also quite acceptable), when I heard this forlorn wail coming from right outside my window, followed by rustling in the leaves and barking.

As soon as I heard the wail, I recognized it as my Cat (Ralph Meowcchio), so I literally jumped up out of my seat and ran outside (yes. yes I forgot to put my pants back on, but luckily it was late, and rather dark outside) to find my cat in a death-grip battle royale with the neighbor's dog (who I had already talked with about keeping the dog in the fence or on a leash, as I was concerned for Ralph's safety).

I broke up the fight and rushed Ralph to the 24H vet (I did put pants on before leaving, for those of you wondering), and I was totally distraught. His right ear looked like it was hanging on by a thread... literally, he was bleeding profusely from wounds on his face and neck, and he wouldn't (or couldn't) open his left eye.

During this time, I totally forgot about the lady-in-waiting I had left in-waiting on the net, leaving her hanging there with no responses from me, and no explanation. I felt terrible and PMed her as soon as I saw her again to explain and apologize.

The results: Ralph lost a piece of his right ear, and his left eye was a bit droopy after that, but he was tough as nails and back to his old mental state in a few days. I explained the situation to the lady and she said she understood, and all was forgiven, and we chatted a bit more after that, but she never wanted to RP again, even though I was fully prepared to make it up to her, and told her as much.

So yeah, I guess that was my worst experience not for the RP or lack of it (she was quite descriptive, and quite good), but for unforeseen outside circumstances.

Not my story but a friends.

Up very late RPing with a girl who was still living at home with her parents and the PC was in the living room.

Her partner became unresponsive about 3 AM.

She got an E-mail saying that she was forced to delete all her online games as Mom and Dad come downstairs ready for church the next day to find her in her "disheveled state",  asleep, a vibrator in her, and her panties around her knees.

soo... ummm what is your friends name... and does she have a brother?

* Fire hose urination

I have been guilty of using the "my internet died" excuse to get out of really really bad roleplays. LOL. Also, I agree that over exaggerations can be a turn off (especially if the situation were true, you'd be dead or seriously hurt such as the cock invading the womb scenario).

One really weird roleplay I have been asked to do is the "tiny man" roleplay where....I am the giant and this person is a two inch man who ...umm wants to do things to me. I just think that's weird. To each their own but.....ummm not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Any instance when someone makes the flesh slapping noises I cringe. I know what it sounds like, so do you... So why not just type something interesting instead? Yea this happened to me once'd. I am still scared. :(

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me in another site. I was still pretty new to it and i had talked to this guy a couple of times. One day he decided to invite me to a private chat and things got hot. And yes he was pretty drescriptive 0.o... but he was also playing my part.

He described his actions and my reactions and kept going at it.  To be honest i was laughing my ass off and didnt even try to reply to him. Finally after a bit i got bored and bluntly told him that he didnt really needed me there. And blocked him.

he was also playing my part.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I can't understand why someone would do this at all, because I don't see how either party could have any fun like this. The fun in RP literally comes from reading how the other person reacts and responds to what you do...

Hey, how would you like to come over to my place for a rousing game of chess? I get to take both turns though. It'll be a blast!