3DXChat Community

Insane Party

Gizmo

While parties are always fun, you'd think if the Dev's can spend SO much time that they can give us lizards/monsters for a one friggin' day swaray, that they'd be able to at least give the girls EARINGS already for fucks sake. I guess that's just my mistake, I should have been screaming for LIZARDS for the past year+.

Guest Twiggy

Yep I have to admit even though I joked about it earlier that I don't particularly like it either.

But I guess there are people that do or else that website wouldn't be there.

One question though, why are all the animations in there creatures having sex with girls, do they think we have fantasies like that.

Doesn't turn me on that's for sure, is it meant to though, like who goes to these websites, does it turn the guys on seeing a girl being tortured by a huge reptile penis?

Insane3D isn't half so strange as have sex with an male controlled female Avatar.

Insane3D isn't half so strange as the useless simulated real life Dramas in an sexual relation ADULT Community/Game.

I'm sure a lot ppl like this stuff of Insane3D, life and let life... A Business friend of 3DXChat is also my friend and I support it very gladly :)

Just my opinion...

well to play devils advocate ..... There are some that dont like to see chicks with dicks either but we see that. to each there own,

point being that just because you dont like it doesnt mean that there isnt  some who do.  Its not my thing but im sure there is a market for it like there is for everything else.

Guest Twiggy

Insane3D isn't half so strange as have sex with an male controlled female Avatar.

Insane3D isn't half so strange as the useless simulated real life Dramas in an sexual relation ADULT Community/Game.

I'm sure a lot ppl like this stuff of Insane3D, life and let life... A Business friend of 3DXChat is also my friend and I support it very gladly :)

Just my opinion...

Yep I totally agree, everyone to their own, as I said there must be people who like it or the website wouldn't be there.

Your comment made me think though, it is good we aren't getting mutant lizard creatures because we would end up with all sorts of drama.

*Female lizards with dicks being controlled by a human guy in rl that refuses to let people know he isn't a real female lizard in rl.

*Male lizards in rl making human female avis to take advantage of the unsuspecting other rl male lizards who think they are having sex with an avi controlled by a real human girl.

*Guys getting their rocks off watching aliens having sex with a girl just to find out he isn't really an alien at all.

*Female lizards with dicks only rooms.

Yep all sorts of dramas.

Lol next thing we would end up with is someone opening a human hetero sexuals only room, OMG we can't have that happening.

it is good we aren't getting mutant lizard creatures because we would end up with all sorts of drama.

*Female lizards with dicks being controlled by a human guy in rl that refuses to let people know he isn't a real female lizard in rl.

*Male lizards in rl making human female avis to take advantage of the unsuspecting other rl male lizards who think they are having sex with an avi controlled by a real human girl.

*Guys getting their rocks off watching aliens having sex with a girl just to find out he isn't really an alien at all.

*Female lizards with dicks only rooms.

Twiggy, You were supposed to share the space cake... You ate to much. to much to much. 

/me takes a bite of of her cake and sends her dance request.

1IRjev2.jpg

When in Rome... :P

ps. That quote would make a great signature. Almost died when i read it. 

*chuckles to myself * at the usual hate against male controlled avatars coming from the part time, I will only put my money where my mouth is when there is a new patch Twiggy. Then sits back wondering when the next outspoken person that always joins her chorus will reveal they are actually a guy. Rest comfortably knowing I don't hide the fact my gender  differs from my avatar and is sick of been put in the basket with all the ones that do hide it.

The good thing about 3DX is that it never remains the same.  Always trying things new keeps it fresh.  The sound of a party sounds fun.  Can we get a few more sex poses as well lol

Maybe I have a narrow fantasy but I find this gross :blink:

Everyone's fantasy spectrum has a broad end and a narrow end. Not liking this stuff doesn't mean your fantasies are narrow, it means you have a well-defined spectrum, and this stuff sits on the narrow side.  :) I share your opinion for the most part.

I'm into Sci-fi and fantasy etc, but I'm not into the monster thing (humanoids with oddly colored skin or some minor additions like a tail or antennae or cats ears, etc. is fine, but seeing an actual monster reminds me too much of bestiality... also the necrophilia is a huge turn off), nor am I into the torture thing.

I am into parties though, and I also like when people get an opportunity to explore their own fantasies and limits in a safe environment, so that's enough for me to check this one out.

What is the insanity of the party? I'd like to know for sure. My guess: Just another place where many meet up, and eventually it turns out to be a nude dance party. Not that I don't mind that. I just hope that it isn't a promo for something else to spend my gold on.

What is the insanity of the party? I'd like to know for sure. My guess: Just another place where many meet up, and eventually it turns out to be a nude dance party. Not that I don't mind that. I just hope that it isn't a promo for something else to spend my gold on.

I don't think there will anything except a chance to get together with wonderful friends and dance to awesome music spun by passionate DJs. <3

I think that website crossover won't be part of it really at all.