3DXChat Community

are subscriptions able to be gifted to others

Skye2023

I am new to this game i just found it yesterday searching on google...I am curious if you can gift a subscription to another player (monthly wise) I am continuing to read through the forums and learning little bits and pieces about this game (sorry if this is in the wrong spot i was unable to post where i thought it should go)

Ahhh ok i see well thats pretty cool then how would i even log in to anything if i dont have an account yet or are you saying you can make one but not able to log in without a subscription? i saw about the gift card things not working anymore that is a bit sad..

Unfortunately without the prepaid cards (hopefully they will be returned, otherwise it's big shame),

if you gift a membership to someone by entering their email adresss, the details related to the credit card (name, adress) will be sent to that friend's email.

(correct me if I'm wrong)

So that's a risk you must be willing to take before taking such step.

you dont have to use the same email address. I buy my membership from my work  email but use my personal one for the account. although its been a couple years since i did it so could be mistaken but pretty sure . Aria, to be completely honest with you , your best bet if your going that route is a pre paid visa. Just make sure its one you can register online like green dot. 

As far as i know all you need is money to log in, you can pay in a lot of different ways, but e-mail is used as a login which you will enter when you'll be making the payment, and email can be anything, there is no "confirm by e-mail" or  anything like that.

so get $24(i think it's that much with VAT if you are in Europe) 

Register yourself a new e-mail, pay, enter that fresh email, get your key in that e-mail, download the game, install, use that e-mail as login and play.

Simple, no?