3DXChat Community

I never believed that joining 3DXChat would improve my skills

Analita

... and I am not talking about my fucking skills. They are already great as they are :-).

Being a non-English-speaking individual, I have spent lots of time and energy on learning various languages. English is all around us, so getting to practice it isn't all that difficult. But getting regular practice in other languages, and for me especially French and Spanish, isn't as readily available. To my big surprise, almost immediately I got to know so many wonderful people, men and women, from all over with whome I communicate in any of the languages I know. And let me tell you, I love it. People are so nice to me, and I love being nice back. If someone contacts me in a nice manner, even sexual but nice, I will reply. Before you know it, we are friends and do what friends do .... ok the latter part with girls only :wub: .

I literally have had to stretch my lingual skills. Hey, now I even know the words for the body parts that you didn't learn in school .... oops  :ph34r:

tumblr_o3tq9na8Bb1vn32kco1_1280.jpg

I thought it was fucking hilarious. Good job simon

When i first started to play this game i was only able to say that " hay baby do you wanna have some fun?"

Now after two year i learned much more, like some words for the body parts: " hey baby, i have a big cock, do you wanna have some fun"

jk :P

• 4 weeks later...

oh in my name is also anal in .. I`m so worry now .. :) don`t worry be happy  :D

Well ... I can tell you that the suffix "lita," in my language would mean "little" ... so Little Ana is the true meaning of my pseudonyme, but my playing with words in intentional :-).  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

When i first started to play this game i was only able to say that " hay baby do you wanna have some fun?"

Now after two year i learned much more, like some words for the body parts: " hey baby, i have a big cock, do you wanna have some fun"

jk :P

That is good joke :P

• 2 weeks later...