3DXChat Community

Ignore list is probably bugged

simon

So i i logged in this morning and noticed that the ignore list were empty, so i went around to put back some ass*oles that i dont like, after a whiile i had to reload the game and the list were empty again, so i think that is a bug and not a reset.

Devs, do you know something about it ?

Edit: and when you try to ignore someone now, it dosent disappeard, you can still see the avi but you are unable to check profile and stuff, so yes it could be a bug.

Yeah, my Marks Of Death (Ignore List) were disappeared after update new patch too.

It's the time to make the new. Lucky me that I capture entire ignore players' name as .jpg format.

This game is keeping us busy all the time.

And BTW, CM (Cock Monster) is back. Present ignorance could not take them away.

Only relocate the place will solve.

I'm aware of that, sorry for AFK girls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So devs, is that hard give to us an answer? Cause without our money your game wont run, just saying. If you keep act like this soon or later many ppl will leave, me first ( even if none give a shit to me :P )

that is the worst behavoir i have ever seen from game admin.

So i i logged in this morning and noticed that the ignore list were empty, so i went around to put back some ass*oles that i dont like, after a whiile i had to reload the game and the list were empty again, so i think that is a bug and not a reset.

Devs, do you know something about it ?

Edit: and when you try to ignore someone now, it dosent disappeard, you can still see the avi but you are unable to check profile and stuff, so yes it could be a bug.

same here :(

Well every time they wipe the ignore list, it makes me furious because now these people can just harass me on their many alts AGAIN. Friends list didn't get wiped, the ignore list should have been fine. Back the damn thing up so this doesn't happen!

It's kind of easy to see that the ignore list was an intentional wipe... AGAIN and frankly... is BS! 

I mean it's just our privacy and security, it's clear that these things are not important to them in any way shape or form, or else they would have the ability to restore our ignore lists.

* and before people start in with the posts about.... oh I don't ignore anyone, I don't see why you would need to ignore anyone, etc etc...  Accept the fact that I am not like you and if people are rude to me, i don't want to deal with them again. If YOU want to deal with it, by all means, have at it. I dont think people should have to be forced into it like we have been over and over and over. This is very very amateurish and half-assed development by allowing this to happen so many times.

It's pretty major oversight. I wonder how much in-house testing they do before releasing beta versions? The ability to ignore 'unwanted attention' is displayed on a splash screen every time we log in, so the developers obviously know this is a key feature which allows people (women mainly) to enjoy their time here without harassment. It should be amended ASAP with either the list returning to all, or a post here telling us about the glitch and the need to re-add blocked names.

If a fundamental feature such as this is not high up on their check list when developing new patches, I wonder how focused they are on making 3DX as good as it can be?

Not wanting to be negative, as generally I love the virtual world they have created for us, but the developers need to sharpen up their act when it comes to protecting people from what is, in some cases, plain and simple abuse.