3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

weird, I made new account and was able to sign in fine... but its not letting me sign into my GoddessAthena name.

Some other people say that as well GA but the thing is there are here few guys with new accounts, very new lol one I read earlier made the account and wasn't able to use it lol so cant be sure of that as a fix and plus is that a good way, to give them extra money for a piss poor job and a even more "f**k you treatment"  after buy service in support center and here? Is that a good way I wonder.

Guest DaniStar

When did it start giving the error for everyone? I was able to upgrade on the 8th and log in fine. I got the "could not connect to server" since the 9th and still down. 

Worked fine for me on the 8th, went down the same day as yours. Been ever since

When did it start giving the error for everyone? I was able to upgrade on the 8th and log in fine. I got the "could not connect to server" since the 9th and still down. 

My account worked fine on the 8th, logged out night time USA EST. Afternoon-evening (again USA EST) on the 9th was the next time I tried to log in and had this issue. Others sound like they've been having the problem for a bit longer, so I'd say sometime morning on the 9th.

Based on everything others and I have tried, this is account-specific.

Why should i pay for a new account just to circumvent a problem they haven't fixed? No way I'm even trying that

Rather, why should I get a new account -- whether I pay for it or they gift it -- if we don't know what caused the error, how they'll attempt to prevent it in the future, etc.

For me just today started.

But I did not dsc since i made update today lost internet connection for a few when came back had to load bk to my wife and surprise lol could not so not sure when this started for everyone else.