3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

So tired of waiting i have use a vpn with many different ip and i couldn't connect. I'm trying something else but for now i'm believing that it's something related to the user's account.

100% its account based tried all that could of been thought by me, you guys, moderators and even the support center lol same problem stil working on all my sistems win8, win8.1, win10 all same results "Could not connect to the server :( " and keep doing it lol.

edit: Only thing i did not try was starting a new account i refuse give them more money on same piss poor job. Shame you 3dxchat developers and owners.

Haaai ^^

Guys, I think it's not helping the devs at all yelling at them saying they don't care and how you pay for your subscription. Ofcourse, it's true.. but I'm pretty sure they're working on a fix.

It wouldn't be very productive for them to constantly keep an eye on the forums while they're working on it, now would it? xD

Also, so far I've seen they have always delivered and came with some way to apologize (such as XGOLD).

Right now I can't log in either, I'll just have to wait and see!

PS: Not caring for your customers, or in this case, paying userbase... would be bad business... so don't assume that they don't care, because they HAVE to!

We are left to only assume considering we have heard nothing from the Dev's ......a we are working on a fix would go a long way in curbing our frustration .....

Guest DaniStar

How can we stay calm? We paid for this game and it still works for some people. That's unfair and disrespectful - Either shutdown the server and do a maintenance or at least inform us about the next steps!

This is exactly what a company would do if they cared about the entire customer base

Guest beccie

How can we stay calm? We paid for this game and it still works for some people. That's unfair and disrespectful - Either shutdown the server and do a maintenance or at least inform us about the next steps!

While I understand the frustration of not being able to access a product for which you have paid... it's a game. That's it. Nothing more.

Guest beccie

Beccie - The problem behind 3DX is, that you are connected with real people, not just NPC - This makes everything a bit worse

Agreed - but I wonder sometimes how some of you guys would cope if SGD went bust tomorrow.

As someone who has left the game, I have rediscovered aspects of life I had neglected. I know now I took 3dx waaay too seriously, but I can only know this now I have left. I can thoroughly recommend making the break though.