3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Guest DaniStar

Tisdan, Im right along with you. Im so fucking mad about this. On the flipside, guess I could go play Fallout 4 since I haven't started yet

Dani, we're not important to them. We paid, that's what matters to them. Sorry if I rage now but seriously, I'm pissed!!!

Thinking about going back to Achat at least they can keep the game working .....I might as well have burned my money for what its worth here..

So, exercising a tremendous amount of bad timing, I opted to download this app for the first time yesterday. (I don't even qualify as a "Newbie". I guess that makes me a Proto-Newb). And of course, I see it's having this maybe-major server connection issue. 

My question is, has anyone had any luck with the hasty-fixes found in the FAQ's. i.e. Turning of Firewalls, turning off virus checkers, adding the 3dxchat client and updater to same, and all of the other steps? I have tried a few things  but have had no luck so far. I opted to not muck with my DNS settings so that I can use my laptop for other things. :P

My Comp:

Windows 10

i5 laptop < 3 months old

Dani, we're not important to them. We paid, that's what matters to them. Sorry if I rage now but seriously, I'm pissed!!!

I undertand you Tisdan, normally I'm a pretty relaxed person, but now I'm seriously pissed too.

Cut off from my friends in the game is a serious downer and after no response from the the support team. It seems the community puts more effort in it then any official. such sadness...