3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Thats weird that most of the others dont seem to have problems. Did you upgrade the game to the newest patch or still using 336?

This has nothing to do with the patch, client, computer, Windows updates, ISP, router, DNS, or other usual suspects.

Right now everything seems to suggest this is specific to individual accounts, as some people have either bought or have a friend log on to their accounts from their client and computer just fine, but their primary account doesn't work at all.

WTF ! Liza and Guizmo ? really ? 24 hours without any news about the bug and you " Work on it " like Achilles say before , but seriouly you kidding us or what ? What are you waiting for talk to " your " community ?

Are you waiting the most are pissed off about waiting your supposing " Bug resolve ? 

Its like that you want "IMPROVE " your game ? seriously let me laught ^^

You just don t care about that that s all , just let us know whats going ON !!!

Nothing more to add ..

no, i don`t use 336 anymore,i am at 339, but with 336 it`s the same, i can`t connect to the server

btw..........attachicon.gif3.jpg

Maybe you need to add a firewall exception again. When I first joined the game it wouldnt let me connect as Windows and Avast! were blocking it to establish a connection. Also tried running it as admin?

Just because I was curious I tried logging in with a different e-mail adress. Naturally it didn't work, I didn't expect it to do so, but when I did that it said that the e-mail or password was incorrect instead of the by now standard "could not connect to the servers". So tried logging in on the correct e-mail with wrong password but it immediately says that it can't connect. Going by that this seems very account-specific.

I am fortunately so far not having problems connecting, but i feel for all the people in this thread who are treated this way. That the devs are not giving any response to this problem is very uncaring and arrogant towards the community.

Did the devs go on holidays after patch 339? One could get that impression as gizmo was very active in the thread guiding people over to the new client. Now he has been silent all the time this problem has been going on....at least 36 hours now.

it doesn`t make a difference if you try to log in as a administrator or not, the result is still the same

so yeah it seems to be some accounts affected here just.

*keeps fingers crossed* hope it ll be solved soon then.

Also honestly sorry for all the ppl here not able to connect, for my friends but also for the ones that are not my friends.

That really sucks.

Let's hope devs will show up with a solution soon. Only devs know what changes they implemented in the new client.

Guest DaniStar

I dont understand where some say that this must be account-specific. I can got to the website and log in just fine. Just when i go to the actual game i get the cant connect to server message. Has to be something else. Fucked up to roll out an update and not be around to handle problems associated with it

Maybe you need to add a firewall exception again. When I first joined the game it wouldnt let me connect as Windows and Avast! were blocking it to establish a connection. Also tried running it as admin?

Just because I was curious I tried logging in with a different e-mail adress. Naturally it didn't work, I didn't expect it to do so, but when I did that it said that the e-mail or password was incorrect instead of the by now standard "could not connect to the servers". So tried logging in on the correct e-mail with wrong password but it immediately says that it can't connect. Going by that this seems very account-specific.

I've run wireshark. I see the game client talking to the server. I see the server reply.

<image deleted>

Check it out. Red is the client sending data, blue is the response from the server. Then the game fails to log in.

This is definitely server-side and account-based. If the TCP 3-way handshake happens, firewalls are out of the question. And most AV products. Server even replies, so that rules out AV products. Also, this was all working the previous night on March 8. People log in from other accounts on the same computer just fine.

So far based on the little data people have posted in response to my earlier queries, this looks like a massive billing fuck-up that has marked accounts as expired subscription when they clearly have not yet expired. I even found http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2261-i-cant-log-in/where this exact scenario I'm describing has happened before apparently.

To anyone who has not put in a support ticket already, please do so. Posting on this thread is nice, but tickets can't be ignored as easily and would provide a much easier metric.

WTF ! Liza and Guizmo ? really ? 24 hours without any news about the bug and you " Work on it " like Achilles say before , but seriouly you kidding us or what ? What are you waiting for talk to " your " community ?

Are you waiting the most are pissed off about waiting your supposing " Bug resolve ? 

Its like that you want "IMPROVE " your game ? seriously let me laught ^^

You just don t care about that that s all , just let us know whats going ON !!!

Nothing more to add ..

Like always BonnieR they ablsolutly Dont give a fuck about us ! everytime it's the same !  they forgot we paye our membership  !  i hope they will have the kindness to offer you 1 month of membership or 2000XGOLD  /days or you and the other member cant logg on! 

Guest MichaelSins

Like always BonnieR they ablsolutly Dont give a fuck about us ! everytime it's the same !  they forgot we paye our membership  !  i hope they will have the kindness to offer you 1 month of membership or 2000XGOLD  /days or you and the other member cant logg on! 

Well, trust me, no one of them even checked out the forum yesterday  :P