3DXChat Community

Hairstyles

Kacey

It's easy to make suggestions, easier to find pictures you like. If you won't take the time of day to ask 3DX staff what software they use to render and develop their hairstyles and bodies, what's the point in this..? Nothing more than a poll, one we all know where it'll go. Anime hair, emo/scene/punk styles, pigtails, ponytails, unisex styles, and with a small percentage styles that are stereotypical to gay culture and so on, and of course coloring.

Β 

I do not understand this concept...Β 

It's easy to make suggestions, easier to find pictures you like. If you won't take the time of day to ask 3DX staff what software they use to render and develop their hairstyles and bodies, what's the point in this..? Nothing more than a poll, one we all know where it'll go. Anime hair, emo/scene/punk styles, pigtails, ponytails, unisex styles, and with a small percentage styles that are stereotypical to gay culture and so on, and of course coloring.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Who let the Vulcan out of the engineering again?Β 

Β 

9ea4c8ef9aaf1d4266cb79c50f49e467.jpg

Β 

Β Quick, throw that wig on your head. Maybe will bring out your human side a bit and you can learn to have fun. You sound like a uptight robot! Β  :lol:

Β 

*sticks my tongue out at you.. :PΒ  :PΒ  :PΒ  :PΒ *Β 

• 5 weeks later...

It would be very nice to add one like this:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β eac62b7f632c53a6fad2e19dac8ee334.jpg

Most of all, i would love to see physics in hair.

Β 

We have boobs physics.

Β 

Unity 5> can make hair physics.

Β 

Maybe computer requirements would have to raise too much to support it, but devs should make it as an options in the graphics settings.

Β 

I think hair physics would add a lot of realism.

Β 

I am not a programmer or a 3d creator though.

Β 

Kiss

Β 

Nion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Β 

it doesn't matter what software they use,The models will be rendered in unity (the actual game) so I dont get your point.

Most of all, i would love to see physics in hair.

Β 

We have boobs physics.

Β 

Unity 5> can make hair physics.

Β 

Maybe computer requirements would have to raise too much to support it, but devs should make it as an options in the graphics settings.

Β 

I think hair physics would add a lot of realism.

Β 

I am not a programmer or a 3d creator though.

Β 

Kiss

Β 

Nion

boob physics doesn't interact with other objects, Hairs would have to have collision and yes, unity is capable of but the performance inpact is huge, just check tomb raider and how much it costs...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can we have braid or long hair that does not look like we are hiding a huge growth on our scalp?

Β 

Agree on this...

A lot Hairstyles does not fit to the beauty of the avatars...

Β 

There are sure some ppl with the interest of afros like 1970... There are also sure ppl with the interest of an colourful Jamaica look...

I'm sure this ppl are an minimal part and the most ppl, women and guys would prefer more modern and beauty Hairstyles. :rolleyes: