3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey.

I just though about giving this game a try, noticing that only payment by credit-card is offered.

During my sarch i found this post with links from the members area.

Since the original entry is from Mid 2016, is this (still) working?

Can i use this links to buy a Pre-Paid-card per PaySafe without having an active account and use it to create a new account from scratch? And then? What to do with this prepaid-card? Where (and how) can i honour it?

Or is using a prepaid-Creditcard like Mywirecard the better solution?

Thanks for your reply.

Btw, are there any Game / Publisher approved Prepaid card re-sellers? I got a message from a girl in another game claiming that she is approved Game Prepaid Card seller and she can get codes for a much cheaper price. I couldn't trust her, so denied her offer. Please throw some light on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, are there any Game / Publisher approved Prepaid card re-sellers? I got a message from a girl in another game claiming that she is approved Game Prepaid Card seller and she can get codes for a much cheaper price. I couldn't trust her, so denied her offer. Please throw some light on this.

You can buy a subscription thou the affect store another places are unknown for me, smells fishy to me.

https://affect3dstore.com/subscriptions/3dxchat.html

No it is not. We have no approved Prepaid card re-sellers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

Can someone tell me, if I were to buy one of the Pre-paid Game Time cards for a friend:

* Would all I need to do is give the product registration key to my friend, they could input this key along with their email address to activate it.

* Would the information I used to buy this, email address, credit card details, etc be accessible to them?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi, yes, it is that easy: You buy the card and get a code.

This code ist the only thing you have to give to your friend.

your friend can redeem this code under http://xgoldmine.com/redeem.php

There he/she only has to enter the code and his/her email adress, either of a new account or of his/her existing account.

No further data from you is used or accessible by your friend.

Note that it is a timecard which allows you to play for the number of mounths indicated. This time begins immediately after redeeming the code, regardless wether there is an active subscription on the used account.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it is unimportant when you buy the card and for whom: You get the code by email, and you should keep this email or copy it somewhere safe.

The activation is by redeeming the card at the indicated website, where you enter the code from your email as well as the email adress (account name) of your existing account, a new account or the account of someone you want to gift the 12 months playtime.

The time begins to run from the date of redeeming, immediately, so be sure any existing subscription or earlier playtime from a prepaid card is over. If in doubt, wait till you cannot login to the game with the message that your account has expired, then redeem the card for another full 12 months.

• 4 weeks later...

...and after payment with credit Card here my Card was blocked twice about remarkable movements. After that i use Pre Paid System here per Paypal without Problems. Please find a good solution or i must say goodbye too.

I have the exact same issue. 

• 7 months later...

1 month      6 months       year   

Is this still working? If I use this links to buy a prepaid-gametime-card, it says I can pay with paysafe. 

But the official Support&FAQ-Site of 3DXChat says "credit-card only" (here the link https://3dxchat.com/support/#paypal).

Years ago I had a subscription for months (via PayPal), but there were double bookings, so I ended it.

Today I tryed to Login but it Looks like my account doesn't exist anymore.