3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

Hello 3DXChat Community, it seems the Pre-Paid card page is no longer active at the moment meaning Pre-Paid cards are not able to be purchased at this time.

I had reached out to the devs asking what is the cause, and they have had to temporarily disable the Pre-Paid cards page associated with the game, this is most likely due to Paypal not really liking to be associated with Adult Based Companies. I have seen many Adult Companies get their Paypal account frozen of all payments and withdrawals due to them not wanting to really associate with adult content.

So for the time being Pre-Paid Cards are not available at the moment and you'll have to suffice with the Credit Card option on the front page which is a recurring subscription, but if you do not want a recurring subscription, once you have purchased your subscription and you are able to enter the game, log in to BMT Micro with the details they have given you in email on receipt of purchase and cancel the recurring payment in there.

So for now the Pre-Paid Cards are temporarily disabled and they are unsure as to when they will be back again.

For those of you who have not got a credit card, there is not much that can be done at the moment unfortunately. :(

Edit: Just giving you guys a heads up, just in case you try to purchase a pre-paid card and wonder why the page is not loading and redirecting you to the xGold purchase page on the xGoldMine domain.

Update: It seems Pre-Paid Game Cards will not be coming back anytime soon. As Amazon and Paypal have indeed blocked payments for them due to 3DX being addressed as "Adult Content" I have asked if they could work out any other payment options for the Pre-Paid cards, but still waiting on response so it seems Paypal and Amazon won't be options at all for awhile. SexGameDevil have reached out to them to try and lift the account locks but nothing else can be done for now.

Regards

Ash

Ugh Paypal was the perfect choice for me..but again this issue has been/was faced even in other adult games, even if out of my business to suggest which alternatives exist to bypass this problem.

The only thing I'd say to Paypal:

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

And thanks for the promptly alert about that. Such a shame, but still nothing can be done right now as after all Paypal decides.

As someone who does not own a credit card thus have to buy Pre-Paid cards to play this game, and i am also quite sure i am not the only one in this position.

so people without a credit card will no longer be able to play this game if the pre-paid cards page stays down, hope to see the page back up and running as soon as possible

would hate it to be forced to leave this game

i am guessing they are working really hard on fixing it right now since they also know without prepaid cards they would loose people from the game due to not having a credit-card and are forced to stop paying even if they want to

(there are plenty of other payment methods other than paypall like Robi pointed out)

I believe Ash is talking about prepaid game cards... which has nothing to do with anyone using a prepaid credit card to pay for stuff.

Yep that's right, let me edit my topic title for better understanding. ^^

i know exactly what he means. the point of the post was that if people didnt have a credit card to pay monthly like normal they could get a pre paid credit card that just about any drug store sells in order to continue getting 3dx

Update: It seems Pre-Paid Game Cards will not be coming back anytime soon. As Amazon and Paypal have indeed blocked payments for them due to 3DX being addressed as "Adult Content" I have asked if they could work out any other payment options for the Pre-Paid cards, but still waiting on response so it seems Paypall and Amazon won't be options at all for awhile. SexGameDevil have reached out to them to try and lift the account locks but nothing else can be done for now.

you guys do know that pre paid credit cards work just as good. now im not russian so have no clue if they sell them there like they do here. at any pharmacy in town but its very simple.

I do not think anyone will torment yourself, making the virtual card.
Unless of course there will be an example (on the forum) how to make a virtual card with the filling of the card through the system Paypal

However, it should worry the administration of the game.
The administration should offer the option (FAQ) to create a virtual card filled  through Paypal

And this information should be disseminated immediately (subscribers through email). Otherwise people will start leaving the game.

I am very surprised why it is not done.
What awaits the administration?
Forum visited 1 percent of all players.

And this topic will read 1 of 10-50 visitors.