3DXChat Community

DJing in Public Places (attempt #2)

DocQ

I have been reading through this as much as I can with the limited time I have right now, so I can't say everything I would like to say just yet but will touch on what people have been saying about the legal side of streaming.

It seems that people think if they purchase a song, then pay for the stream from the likes of apple music they are legal to stream it out to others, if that is what you are doing you are not legal.

No matter what service you use to supply your stream, being soundcast or any of those type of streaming services, they do not supply a license to stream music, they only supply a product that allows you to be able to.

Any stream you get from apple music or any of those subscription based music providers for say $10 a month is for supply to you only, you are not licensed to re stream that music out to others.

You can in fact fin that in their terms of use.

To be able to stream to others the owners of the rights to the music you are streaming are entitled to royalties every time it is streamed.

Those royalties are collected by different agencies in different counties, in Australia it is APRA, in the US there are several, ASCAP and SESAC being the main ones.

Royalties are collected through use of the ISRC code which is assigned to every published recording throughout the world.

Here in Australia if you are broadcasting music either through a radio station or via the net each month you need to complete a spreadsheet in the form supplied by APRA with the ISRC code for songs you have played and how many times they have been played.

There is a set charge which is the same for every song and you total the counts up and send a cheque with that information.

That is the legal way to do it if you were to do it yourself and remains the cheapest way you can.

There are many services on the net that claim to cover licensing and allow you to broadcast music under blanket license, these are not legal and the music industry has been coming down on them in recent times.

I am fairly sure that is what happened when 3DXChat lost it's music not long back.

Blanket licenses are not meant for what these websites are trying to use them for, there is no way of determining which artists is entitled to what for one thing.

Blanket licenses are only really there for places like shopping malls and restaurants where they play background music, and even then that money really only goes into the music industry and not to the artists. 

There are some legal web services that can provide music you can stream legally, but in no way will you get that for $10 a month.

My suggestion if being legal is such an issue, and I agree that it should be, then Gizmo himself should supply the license that all the DJs can use.

He can do that through web services like this one....

https://www.streamlicensing.com/?action=page&page=pricing

Notice the pricing ?

My advise there is he open a server and an off shoot service and declare just a low monthly take for that service.

Sorry to be so aggressive as people keep saying I am in here, but this is something I know quite a bit about and have had to review for other things in my past.

I have kept quiet up til now but there seems to be a lot of confusion on the matter so I thought it time to speak up.

As for DocQ and what this thread is all about, I have known him for a long time in here, he is a good guy that has always shown me and others respect.

I can see points from both him and Achilles, both seem to be frustrated with things that have been going on.

Should Doc have expected a fairly prompt answer to his application, yes why not.

Should Achilles feel obliged to give quick responses, no he should not as he does this for nothing.

Both are right which shows the real problem here, something needs to be done to address all the requests, it should not all be on Achilles to address every single application.

I think from what Achilles has said he has realised that himself and is working on something, a better way to receive applications.

What people are calling disrespect by both to each other I see as frustration.

I know both of you, you are both good friends of mine and I know if the 2 of you got together in mind to sort it out you would.

I have seen Doc DJing, he is good and entertaining and can also verify that there have been quite a few people ask him to do it in public places.

He started DJing in his room just for fun and to entertain people that came in.

The way he DJs and the music he plays is not to everyones liking but there are lots that do like it and I think the same could be said for every DJ in here.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, it was not my intention.

Well my costs that was listed was for server alone, I did not go into further detail but to mention a sub service to fill in gaps where music is obtained legally and allowed to be broadcast. They use these in clubs, however the club provides the license so it is legal. The server cost is just for connectivity and broadcasting alone. It is the link to your station. So it is a pretty broad assumption for you to make. Especially since, there have been those doing this for some time. No one wants to sit down and break down their costs and then be asked to prove it. I have seen that happen before when someone was nice enough to make models. He was nicer than I am.

Your obviously part of the clique but say what you will ....your still missing the point .yes I agree that it is a bonus and the dj's  don't get paid for what they do ...my argument is a dj that follows the rules and meets the requirements should not be looked over and personally attacked because they don't play what Achilles thinks they should play ....Doc deserves a chance just as any of the others that are doing it now ...or are they afraid he will do a much better job than what is currently being done ....the only DJ I see that is any good is DJ Trena ....the rest not so much .....

Obviously? I suppose by that same token, you are also part of a clique. Chilles has the solution

Guest Twiggy

Well my costs that was listed was for server alone, I did not go into further detail but to mention a sub service to fill in gaps where music is obtained legally and allowed to be broadcast. They use these in clubs, however the club provides the license so it is legal. The server cost is just for connectivity and broadcasting alone. It is the link to your station. So it is a pretty broad assumption for you to make. Especially since, there have been those doing this for some time. No one wants to sit down and break down their costs and then be asked to prove it. I have seen that happen before when someone was nice enough to make models. He was nicer than I am.

What assumption you talking about?

I referred to people in this thread that have said they pay for streaming from apple music "iTunes" and places like that and have said makes it legal, and that there appears to be confusion on what is legal or not, I have not said anywhere that all are doing that.

I hope others are doing things correctly, but no where have I seen in any posts anywhere in these forums anyone say how it should be done to be legal.

The club you spoke of could use a blanket license, unless it is live performances then the artist has to supply the license, I think even DJs supplying their own music are meant to supply their own licensing.

My suggestion to have it so 3DXChat supply the license is based on making it cheaper for anyone to DJ.

If others are doing it correctly then they are meeting a rather large cost each, when the cost could be covered by 3DXChat at a much less total cost.

Okay Twiggy

I haven't seen many of those posts. Except a few who said that they get their music legally and one who broke down the additional costs that exceeded the ten dollars you referenced. 

It seems that people think if they purchase a song, then pay for the stream from the likes of apple music they are legal to stream it out to others, if that is what you are doing you are not legal.

It is not as simple as that. Laws are different by country and then by state. It goes into the audience, the revenue and a hosts of other things. The club I mentioned was a night club. My point was that the DJs were covered. Some have licenses because they want to have their own stations and sell their mixes. 

you mean spit in someone's face like your doing Doc;s because his interests don't match yours .... and who made you judge,jury and executioner???Oh that's right Achilles did dare I forget ....I've been to places when you Dj and to be honest Doc is a far better DJ than you could hope too be ...and that's not just my opinion .... 

Again you are speaking of things you know nothing about. I don't have anything against his musical interests. Im not out to destroy rock music, I already said... I love rock music. I have told Doc personally that he is a good DJ and had you actually read this thread, you would know that his skill is not in question. Official DJs should support and help one another. He brings in an attitude of competition between DJs because of his crusade against anything that isn't rock music. Sorry, but I, along with others, don't want that. If that upsets you, then I'm sorry. it's nothing personal against him. Also, I think we can all do without the personal attacks. There's no need to try and belittle me just because you don't like what I am saying.

I will also point out that your actions are probably hurting him, more than helping him.

Guest Twiggy

Okay Twiggy

I haven't seen many of those posts. Except a few who said that they get their music legally and one who broke down the additional costs that exceeded the ten dollars you referenced. 

It is not as simple as that. Laws are different by country and then by state. It goes into the audience, the revenue and a hosts of other things. The club I mentioned was a night club. My point was that the DJs were covered. Some have licenses because they want to have their own stations and sell their mixes. 

DJing in a night club is completely different to what is done in 3DXChat, don't make the mistake of thinking because it is a night club in 3DX that the same rules apply.

It is viewed as streaming to different destinations, like a broadcast, if they were all in the same place and playing on the one computer then it could be looked at as the same.

When music is streamed from one computer to another, no matter if it is a game where all the people are in the same room in the game, it is classified as streaming and the royalties are due.

They are subject to the same rules as broadcasting like a radio station, the charge is less but the rules are the same.

Most countries have similar rules on this, the main difference is the price they charge.

Other differences are for example, if you want to deal with royalties from the US you must go through the US agencies and you can also cover most of the other countries through them as well.

If I for instance was an artist and wanted to go through APRA in Australia I would not be able to claim royalties from the US.

Russia doesn't seem to apply these rules, in fact there was a website from Russia where they sold music from all over the world for just a few cents a song.

The 3 main labels in the US took them to court in Russia where the judge declared that if he could not hold it or feel it then it is not real and there fore cannot be classed as property.

He threw it out of court and the website remained.

I know more about this than you seem to think as I had to review it all for a website we worked on for over a year, information is hard to determine over the Internet on it, there is to much crap that is contradictory and been posted by people giving the wrong information.

We ended up telephoning APRA and SESAC where we were given the right information.

Maybe it is different for games like this but I would doubt it, it seemed that streaming is streaming and they went right into detail about the miss use of blanket licenses.

If you want to be sure about licensing I suggest you do the same, telephone them and get it straight from the ones who set the rules.

Oh and the $10 I mentioned was not the total cost, it was said that was what they paid for the streaming from iTunes, they also mentioned other cost including monthly subs to streaming services, server costs and so on.

My point is, is that none of those services supply you a license to stream the music to other computers.

ITunes, "Apple music" supply a streaming service where you pay for a limited stream to you and so many computers or devices you own. I don't even think you are allowed to stream to more than one at a time.

They also offer family subs where you can stream to 6 at a time I think it is.

You are not permitted to re stream that music to others.

Think about it, it is just common sense.

When you support and host parties like: Anti-EDM... it kind of shows your thought process, whether intentional or not... actions speak louder than words. I agree with Achilles on this topic and personally, i myself do not want anyone with this attitude as part of official DJ team. We should help and support one another, not spit in someone else's face because their interests don't match up to yours.

Jessica, the Anti-EDM room that was created was way after the fact that Achillies accused me of betraying him somehow in the process of applying to become a DJ.  One has nothing to do with the other and are 2 separate issues.

I play at LI minimum 2 - 3 times a week and currently have official 2 events planned for there, one of them is a join event with Trena. Also, OliU and Darkangel have done recent events at LI , have one event planned for this weekend, and do events at SC as well. The public DJs are very active. Just because you arent around when the events happen or choose not to be part of them doesn't mean we are not active.

Actually Jessica, this IS the point that started everything.  Myself and many others play at a time when there are a very low number of Public DJ's on and we dont have the same options that others do that play at different times.... That is what sparked the interest from myself and others that had listened to me to play music in public places that was preferred over the usual stream. 

DJing in a night club is completely different to what is done in 3DXChat, don't make the mistake of thinking because it is a night club in 3DX that the same rules apply.

It is viewed as streaming to different destinations, like a broadcast, if they were all in the same place and playing on the one computer then it could be looked at as the same.

When music is streamed from one computer to another, no matter if it is a game where all the people are in the same room in the game, it is classified as streaming and the royalties are due.

They are subject to the same rules as broadcasting like a radio station, the charge is less but the rules are the same.

Most countries have similar rules on this, the main difference is the price they charge.

Other differences are for example, if you want to deal with royalties from the US you must go through the US agencies and you can also cover most of the other countries through them as well.

If I for instance was an artist and wanted to go through APRA in Australia I would not be able to claim royalties from the US.

Russia doesn't seem to apply these rules, in fact there was a website from Russia where they sold music from all over the world for just a few cents a song.

The 3 main labels in the US took them to court in Russia where the judge declared that if he could not hold it or feel it then it is not real and there fore cannot be classed as property.

He threw it out of court and the website remained.

I know more about this than you seem to think as I had to review it all for a website we worked on for over a year, information is hard to determine over the Internet on it, there is to much crap that is contradictory and been posted by people giving the wrong information.

We ended up telephoning APRA and SESAC where we were given the right information.

Maybe it is different for games like this but I would doubt it, it seemed that streaming is streaming and they went right into detail about the miss use of blanket licenses.

If you want to be sure about licensing I suggest you do the same, telephone them and get it straight from the ones who set the rules.

Oh and the $10 I mentioned was not the total cost, it was said that was what they paid for the streaming from iTunes, they also mentioned other cost including monthly subs to streaming services, server costs and so on.

My point is, is that none of those services supply you a license to stream the music to other computers.

ITunes, "Apple music" supply a streaming service where you pay for a limited stream to you and so many computers or devices you own. I don't even think you are allowed to stream to more than one at a time.

They also offer family subs where you can stream to 6 at a time I think it is.

You are not permitted to re stream that music to others.

Think about it, it is just common sense.

It was just an example. I do understand that digital streaming is different. You seem to know everything and tell people to think about it, it is common sense which seems condescending to me. I didn't read all of your Google research. Got quite a few lawyers in the family that I can consult with should I need it.

Like I said, you made the assumption based on limited info that no one else looked into this. In fact, this streaming legality is the first time I've seen it mentioned on this site. I have seen music being mentioned and how to ensure it is legal. You pointed this out after I named my ten buck cost, a partial one at that. Struck me as odd.

Anyway, I think more people know what they are doing than you think. In most cases you cannot stream from Spotify or other streaming services and it is pretty clear in the TOS. I am done responding to you, Google.

Guest Twiggy

It was just an example. I do understand that digital streaming is different. You seem to know everything and tell people to think about it, it is common sense which seems condescending to me. I didn't read all of your Google research. Got quite a few lawyers in the family that I can consult with should I need it.

Like I said, you made the assumption based on limited info that no one else looked into this. In fact, this streaming legality is the first time I've seen it mentioned on this site. I have seen music being mentioned and how to ensure it is legal. You pointed this out after I named my ten buck cost, a partial one at that. Struck me as odd.

Anyway, I think more people know what they are doing than you think. In most cases you cannot stream from Spotify or other streaming services and it is pretty clear in the TOS. I am done responding to you, Google.

Again you come up with saying I am making assumptions, where did I say no one has looked into this, I said I have not seen it posted in these forums, stop trying to turn what I say into something else.

Your example you posted twice, and I am sure with the second post you meant it in a way to clarify what you meant from the 1st, that if it is alright and legal there in that club you mentioned then it is here in 3DX clubs, if not then it was your mistake as that is how it read and I will make an assumption here as that is what you meant.

If it was you that was one of the people that mentioned the $10 cost for music from iTunes or one of the music sites where you sub music I didn't even know as I didn't bother going back to see who had said that.

So my comment was not aimed at you specifically, it was meant to point out that it does not make it legal to anyone that thought it does.

I have not only seen that written in here, I have heard it in the game itself where people think they pay for the song, then pay for a sub to iTunes or one of the streaming services and they are legal.

The part where I mentioned it is common sense is where I explained iTunes subs, especially the family sub you need to take to be able to get more than one stream.

It should then make it common sense to people that if you have to pay extra to get 6 streams then sending those streams out to others would not be allowed.

I don't doubt that there are people doing it correctly, but it is also obvious there are people that are not and have been miss informing others.

It seems from what you have been saying that you may even have been doing it wrong and your comments have been trying to defend you doing so.

From what I can see you know very little about it but you seem to want to make out like you do and bag what I have said in doing so.

You will find very little information googling on this matter, there is so much miss information on it you will spend hours and get no where, unless things have changed a heap in the last couple of years which I doubt.

Instead take my advise and phone the agency in your country or the US and you will get the information you need in minutes.

Stop twisting what I say and forcing me to respond to things you say I am in correct at.

Now I am done responding to you.

Again you come up with saying I am making assumptions, where did I say no one has looked into this, I said I have not seen it posted in these forums, stop trying to turn what I say into something else.

Your example you posted twice, and I am sure with the second post you meant it in a way to clarify what you meant from the 1st, that if it is alright and legal there in that club you mentioned then it is here in 3DX clubs, if not then it was your mistake as that is how it read and I will make an assumption here as that is what you meant.

If it was you that was one of the people that mentioned the $10 cost for music from iTunes or one of the music sites where you sub music I didn't even know as I didn't bother going back to see who had said that.

So my comment was not aimed at you specifically, it was meant to point out that it does not make it legal to anyone that thought it does.

I have not only seen that written in here, I have heard it in the game itself where people think they pay for the song, then pay for a sub to iTunes or one of the streaming services and they are legal.

The part where I mentioned it is common sense is where I explained iTunes subs, especially the family sub you need to take to be able to get more than one stream.

It should then make it common sense to people that if you have to pay extra to get 6 streams then sending those streams out to others would not be allowed.

I don't doubt that there are people doing it correctly, but it is also obvious there are people that are not and have been miss informing others.

It seems from what you have been saying that you may even have been doing it wrong and your comments have been trying to defend you doing so.

From what I can see you know very little about it but you seem to want to make out like you do and bag what I have said in doing so.

You will find very little information googling on this matter, there is so much miss information on it you will spend hours and get no where, unless things have changed a heap in the last couple of years which I doubt.

Instead take my advise and phone the agency in your country or the US and you will get the information you need in minutes.

Stop twisting what I say and forcing me to respond to things you say I am in correct at.

Now I am done responding to you.

First, I don't use ITunes, another assumption. You were being passive aggressive and you know it and anyone who had done this witb you on this forum knows it. For one thing you don't assume what I know. I choose not to bother writing out walls of text and citing examples that would be pulled from actual sources. I find it hilarious that you say that I am making myself more knowledgable than I am. Oh please, deal in legalities and contracts every day, it is part of my business.

It is alsofunny because on most subjects you do exactly that then happen to know someone who knows someone. For the record, I have begun the process of creating my own station, or joining one that I have been collaborating with, so I know what I am talking about. I don't feel the need to lecture anyone on a soapbox. Again, an assumption. I never said that if music is applied to a nightclub that it means the same license applies in 3DX that makes no sense at all. I was referring to real life. Now I am really done.

Guest Twiggy

You came in on my 1st post with aggression, saying I was making assumptions when in fact I was not.

You then continued to do so with other comments after that.

I explained what I knew and until my last post kept from bagging what you had said but rather explain what I meant and corrected your assumptions on me.

You are the one that started the aggression and I am sure that others who have been following this will have seen that.

Jessica, the Anti-EDM room that was created was way after the fact that Achillies accused me of betraying him somehow in the process of applying to become a DJ.  One has nothing to do with the other and are 2 separate issues.

They may be 2 separate issues Doc, but it also shows your lack of passion for music in general. To crusade against an entire genre of music because you dont "like" it while we are all surrounded by it on a daily basis is a very close minded. There are genres of music that I do not like. There are also lots of sub genres of EDM that I don't care for. I really don't like trance and hardstyle. But I also recognize and respect that other people do, and I will always support those DJs that play this music. Same as I will support any DJ who has a goal of entertaining people. This can be a win-win for all, but when you try to make it into a competition or make people feel like they are inadequate, you can't expect them to support you. 

Also like Nikki said... Your application and your issues with Achilles has nothing to do with the rest of us and what we do to entertain people. You and Hannah are not making many friends.

Actually Jessica, this IS the point that started everything.  Myself and many others play at a time when there are a very low number of Public DJ's on and we dont have the same options that others do that play at different times.... That is what sparked the interest from myself and others that had listened to me to play music in public places that was preferred over the usual stream. 

I agree with you in the view that we do need more public DJs. The ones we have now all do a fantastic job and I'm sure most will agree that the music is always better when a live DJ takes over the stream. Everyone starts the same way here. Noone comes off the boat and goes straight to official. I had to go through this process myself. I also have 2 very close friends waiting as well. I have even told you Doc, you do a great job in my opinion. I have never held a stance against you because of your skills. But you and Hannah with the whole Anti-EDM thing has pushed me to rethink because its very disrespectful to a lot of people. You are always free to do what you want, but just don't act surprised when others feel disrespected.

Ok firstly I want to say one thing...

The current Music Service have nothing to do with 3DXchat, it's a own legitimate Service outside of the Game and his owners. But it's available exclusive for 3dxchat to use this Service if she want it.

How this work in Detail I don't explain.

I had my DJ chance in this game a long time ago, and it seems I did a good job. But I knew all the time not everyone have the same chances like me in real or in internet and it was a little dream of me to made it possible for everyone and about this Idea I started a long process to develop the best way to made it possible and I thought really still we are so far...

Thought wrong, I know... You guys showed it me ;)

But fact is, the system of now is very costly. It isn't? OK let me explain.

Firstly we did it like the most 3DXChat ppl, we hosted a Stream Server. But a Stream Server is resources limited, the very good stream Server with all unlimited are limited too.

It wasn't possible to stream on each location etc.

Members in game did complain about the commercial Radios and it was always needed to be there ...

About all this was a new Idea born like the example of Virtual DJ Radio with many different channels and as kind of Border Free DJ Artist Network.

Of my Job in real I've some experiences with IT and something like this. I knew already a lot things about Shoutcast, Centova, Plugins, things what's possible and what isn't.

The idea did not let me go... :lol:

Last year in October I got a new job with a lot of time for myself and I started to figure out this Idea an to make it perfect. But I needed a powerful Server with a high Upload and a powerful machine, that's only with a data centre possible and I had still about my old job a reseller license and about this I got this machine really cheap (800€ yearly (yes euro no XGold)), then I needed a CentovaCast Reseller license (I started firstly with a 10 station License for 169€) I needed some Licenses and Plugins + 200€

Consultation with a lawyer for copyrights of my country +250€

After this investment and endless hours of invested time was the dedicated server born and I was for a short moment very happy (for a short moment?), yes because there was a 2TB Storage Server without content :huh: And it was still only a costly experiment for 1400€ (still Euro no XGold) <_< :lol:

Now 6 months later and Include the spendings of some current main DJ's I estimate the value of 2500€ - 3000€ (still no xGold^^)

There are still yearly costs and also are content always needed. Now I invest for content monthly round 150€ - 200€

So and now comes the surprise... This Service is without advertising and didn't earned monthly money.

What do you think who bought this?

And you guys have nothing better to do as say in my face the current DJ Selection isn't Fair? :huh:

Ok here comes the next surprise, without my corrupt system wouldn't a public DJ be there because the Developers of 3DXChat invest her time to develop a Adult and Sex Game an not a Music System!!!  :rolleyes:

But I need to agree, the current DJ selection wasn't the best choices! Also did the Constructive Critics me think a bit deeper,+ there was already a lot good Ideas of our current DJ's.

I'm a bit sad but the concept "Make it possible for everyone" will not work for the future.

We'll add a kind of double Bonus system for the best of the best User Room DJ's because I'm also a bit tired to read fantasy storeys in my PM Box like I'm 23 and I'm since 30 years a real club DJ in my Town  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

In the Future we'll invite more the Forum "Events Activity" as a kind of needed Events Calendar and the best DJ will be scouted out of the most visited User Room partys.

Inactive DJ will lost faster his access and make the way free for other to DJ. The Community & DJ Rules need to be followed always. It means ppl who abuse the community & DJ rules will be disqualified or lost his DJ Access. Disrespectful & Rude Members inside of 3DXChat & Forum too.

How it will exactly works are coming soon in a Info Topic :)

Thanks for understanding...

im sorry achilles but i dont belive you ... i happen to think your blocking a fair few from been DJs due to you not liking the ppl in game and thats just wrong

add to the fact your hardly ever around or on ... maybe its time you stepeed down and let ash do it after all he pretty much does it now anyway

They may be 2 separate issues Doc, but it also shows your lack of passion for music in general. To crusade against an entire genre of music because you dont "like" it while we are all surrounded by it on a daily basis is a very close minded. There are genres of music that I do not like. There are also lots of sub genres of EDM that I don't care for. I really don't like trance and hardstyle. But I also recognize and respect that other people do, and I will always support those DJs that play this music. Same as I will support any DJ who has a goal of entertaining people. This can be a win-win for all, but when you try to make it into a competition or make people feel like they are inadequate, you can't expect them to support you. 

Also like Nikki said... Your application and your issues with Achilles has nothing to do with the rest of us and what we do to entertain people. You and Hannah are not making many friends.

Show's his lack of passion for music???Your so far off base it's sad ....I know of no one that loves music the way Doc does ....the difference being he likes real music made by real musicians not ....well I won't say it ....

im sorry achilles but i dont belive you ... i happen to think your blocking a fair few from been DJs due to you not liking the ppl in game and thats just wrong

add to the fact your hardly ever around or on ... maybe its time you stepeed down and let ash do it after all he pretty much does it now anyway

Not liking or not honest are different things ;)

I know there are sooo many ppl who hates me and good a NO because I don't support Fakers and I don't support illegal content.

Personal I don't care who like me because I don't want everyone as friend :lol::P

I wanted a TRUE DJ and entertaining system and I did all for made this possible because in my opinion was all the time the Music and the kind of art important and not the person or member^^

Show's his lack of passion for music???Your so far off base it's sad ....I know of no one that loves music the way Doc does ....the difference being he likes real music made by real musicians not ....well I won't say it ....

This isn't about what is good music and what isn't so please keep it on topic.

What do you mean Blackstar?

i mean doc is one of the nicest ppl i have ever met in 3dx ... he would abide by the rules .. but was simply told his attitude was bad .. what ??

im sorry but it looks like how i called it to many ppl

and many of us think doc should be given a chance

I have plenty of friends and know they support my feelings about my music and don't attack me just because we have different tastes ....you don't seem to get it we were complaining about the music not the ones playing it ....but it's obvious you have the same misguided thought process as Achilles so it's a personal attack on you lol no wonder this game is in the state it's in ....