3DXChat Community

DJing in Public Places (attempt #2)

DocQ

Guest MeganMasters

I just think DJ auditions should happen on the basis of who ask when. If you ask to be auditioned you are at the bottom of the line and it should be a rotation. Make it completelt fair with no bias so everyone has a fair shot. No by passing people who asked earlier for someone who just asked.. Just my two sense anyways.

Yes but playing Rock could solve the issue of people getting sick all the time from all the radioactive waves that come from listening to too much EDM...

Trust me, i fully understand that everyone has diff tastes, but you would have to play rock in sin club because one of the public streaming rules is that you agree to use music that matches the theme already established for those areas.

You should visit other locations too. Not everyone plays in Fresco all the time. :)

I know that OliU and Darkangel are very active in Sin, and I am regulary playing on the Yacht.

Sorry for making it sound like your 3 didnt do much. I wasn't aware, I guess i'm just not in those areas when you guys are :P    I actually stream more at LI than I do FC.

The public DJing isn't a friend vote casting :)

And I think each DJ will agree when I say no DJ was previously known as friend ore something else.

The public DJing is there to entertain all Game Members Individually and to give a DJ with experiences and his own kind of art, taste and talent a chance for a audiences.

About this are some things needed:

- Experiences about music spinning and music streaming for the Locations with mixed music

- Individual and unique theme based taste for the non-spinnig spaces

- legal content and software

- teamwork

- trust

- the understanding that the DJ is there for everyone and not only for himself or some friends

It's possible for all to get a chance as DJ if the talent and experiences is there! Not matter how old his membership is or how many friends the DJ have because we want a awesome entertaining and a big differently variation of Music taste.

What's also needed:

- A little bit understanding because to reply "Want to become a DJ" PM, write with the current DJ's about Music managing, be Forum Moderator, Manage the Radio/Stream Channels for each Location sucks all my free time and I need sometimes many time to reply PM.

Trust me if I say I doesn't need do it, because I've a other job in real ^^ But I do it glad and to 100% voluntary :)

Sometimes I want be more active as DJ and for the music but in the past weeks and months I had really not the time :(

What's unnecessary:

- to write a Forum Topic to promote a DJ Access because they can not go to the next Club in your city and say to the manager "so I've VirtualDJ, let me spin now" ^^

- to Spam me with PM because I noticed the request after the first PM and I will not reply faster after one hundredth PM

- to spin DJ Mixes of other DJ's or illegal downloaded content to the pre-spin, because this will only stole my time for the talented DJ's and everyone get as PM what's needed for the pre-spin.

If you have the opinion you or a friend have a awesome talent and all needed things is also a pre-spin with a current active DJ possible because the most of current DJ's have a big trust and I think it will work a bit faster to get a DJ Access! For this is a own Test channel there :) It wills help a lot to save my time and I'm so sure in our community are a lot talented People :)

The point of view should be only the music and entertaining and not the self support or to push his self as DJ in public.

Thanks for understanding and sorry about my English ;)

Everyone has valid points.  The bottom line is that I asked for an audition and I am completely legal to the standards of 3dx.  I just was hoping that the auditions are fair to all people.  I just didn't understand the wait time for some and not for others, but regardless of that,  I would just like a chance to play music and make other people enjoy the game more.

I just was hoping that the auditions are fair to all people.  I just didn't understand the wait time for some and not for others

Tell me, who got his chance shorter as you?

Because everyone get his chance sequential. Was any time so :)

One time was a DJ faster like another members there because he was known from somewhere else as DJ with a lot experiences etc. a pre-spin with this guy wasn't needed and he was only one time as guest DJ in Fresco for a double spin with me. And this DJ got his question from me for a friendly DJ double to do a special kind of entertaining because the talented and professional DJ's will not fill up my pm Box, this ppl have other problems^^

On the contrary had a lot Members more as one or two chances and I think this members know exactly who is meant.

Guest SayaX

This is about being fair, especially for rock DJs. There is Fresco, Night Club, Love Island and the yacht all suitable for EDM. That is great for all the EDM DJs. All the rock DJs pretty much get is Sin Club. This is fine, yet I am told that Sin Club has exclusively 2 DJs.

How is this fair for other rock DJs? You say exclusive and this implies that other DJs will never get the chance until the exclusive DJs leave the game. It sounds like me and DocQ both can play legal music, both have the backing of the community, have streams capable of supporting large amounts of people etc.

Also, you say it is not about popularity, but in a way it is. If a DJ brings a lot of people then this snowballs into other people staying and sticking around. New people come into the game and see a busy venue and it looks good on the game. Some locations are still dead even when an official DJ is playing (yacht especially). Mix it up a bit by giving more DJs a chance, otherwise it does get to the point where it feels like it is not fair and serving the needs of a few rather than actually serving the needs of the community as a whole. We have given months of our time to this game, serving the community. It would just be nice to get some recognition for the effort we put in to the making 3DX a better place every week. We are not just DJs who play music, we also promote parties, have specific rooms, coordinate other DJs and members. There is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes than just rolling up and playing music.

Also, you say this is not about a contest of who has been here the longest. I have been in game for a while now, I have been doing weekly DJing now for 7 months. I have given a lot to the community, previously as the DJ for Eros Mama Group, with many memorable nights such as Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Rock Night and now as Temple Of Lust. Not just me, but also LadyLiliana and Eraphia who have worked hard to make these groups, making the community a better place, bringing people and good music together. Being told by many people we host the best parties in 3DX.

Jess. You say the default music is crap, but that is your opinion. I don't believe it is up to official DJs to decide "this music is rubbish, my music is better" and then switch on an ad hoc basis. There needs to be some control in place. With official DJs there should be official events for the public locations. If you want to do your own thing, then open up your own room and DJ. At the moment we appear to have exclusive DJs who can change when they want and I can see why there is a limit with that system on the amount of DJs. However, with a more controlled, like at this date and time we have DocQ, at this date and time we have JessicaX etc. that becomes a lot fairer for all. At the moment it is just serving the needs of the selected official DJs.

To summarise. As keeps coming up, this is about fairness for other DJs.

This is about being fair, especially for rock DJs. There is Fresco, Night Club, Love Island and the yacht all suitable for EDM. That is great for all the EDM DJs. All the rock DJs pretty much get is Sin Club. This is fine, yet I am told that Sin Club has exclusively 2 DJs.

How is this fair for other rock DJs? You say exclusive and this implies that other DJs will never get the chance until the exclusive DJs leave the game. It sounds like me and DocQ both can play legal music, both have the backing of the community, have streams capable of supporting large amounts of people etc.

Sorry but that's not true.

SinClub had until last week 6 DJ's :) Really active of this DJ's was two but this isn't a question fairness because I can not force anyone to stream.

Other question, is it fair for me to talk endless with DJ's about her ideas etc and abuse my time to put a Access for inactive DJ's?

It isn't fair for all of us! Not fair for me and in the main view not fair for the Community because the Inactive DJ's fill the space for DJ's with more interest for be a active part.

Guest SayaX

Sorry but that's not true.

SinClub had until last week 6 DJ's :) Really active of this DJ's was two but this isn't a question fairness because I can not force anyone to stream.

Other question, is it fair for me to talk endless with DJ's about her ideas etc and abuse my time to put a Access for inactive DJ's?

It isn't fair for all of us! Not fair for me and in the main view not fair for the Community because the Inactive DJ's fill the space for DJ's with more interest for be a active part.

Well it is true. You said privately, there are 2 DJs for Sin already, who do a great job by the way, I am not knocking them at all. If there are another 4 who are inactive, why are they still official DJs?

While I respect that it is a tough job being a moderator and it is done in your personal time, it is ultimately something you agreed to do. Other DJs give up their time to make this community be a better place (myself included). Therefore it would be fairer on all to have a complete review on who is an official DJ and who is not. Just because you became an official DJ one year ago, doesn't mean that you should continue to be. With being an official DJ should mean being active in the community as well as attracting people to a public area. Public areas are still dead and more active DJs is surely a way to help provide a much needed boost in game.

Maybe even have a third moderator who's sole responsibility it is to coordinate events and official DJs for public locations.

Hello,

I have been reading all the points here.

Every person who wants to become a public zone dj can apply to do so. It is not exclusive to specific people, everyone is able to apply. But they have to follow rules and guidelines that have been set in place. A sort of "Terms of use" for the public location streaming servers.

People who are accepted gets access to the official public location streams of their choosing, of where they will be sure they will play as it isn't a reason to have access to one of the streams then never use it.

Those who are inactive are no longer classed as official 3dx public location stream djs and they have their access revoked from the streams and will need to apply again like everyone else if they return to make it fair on everyone so there is not a select few who get access and those who don't it all depends if you follow all guidelines of the terms of use and such.

Achilles does get a lot of requests to Dj each day so it will take him time to get round to listening to your djing and such to see if you can become one of the public location djs.

Before the system was much more strict as there was only one live dj stream in public. But Achilles knew it was unfair on people who wanted to dj and dj the other locations so it is why this new system was released to help remedy that to give people more a chance. And indeed DJing is a thing which is to bring people to the public locations more rather than hanging in their rooms all day. But everyone gets an equal fair chance. Whether you were here for a couple of months or if you were here from the very beginning you will still be given the same chance as everyone else.

If you're interested in DJing in the public zones then apply for it. But if everyone was accepted you'd have a lot of djs nearly a 100 maybe and then you'd never be given the chance to dj or if you did, it would be months until and that would be unfair as well.

So the reason these guidelines are in place are because it separates the djs who want to dj because they love it and love to bring entertainment to the community to those who "dj" but only do it because they want to be popular. It is a bad way to look at it. As Achilles has always said DJing is a type of art, and it can make you and the community feel great if it is done well. ^^

I know I may have waffled on a bit, forgive me for that, but I just wanted to say something about this.

^_^

Edit: There may be some typos in there, I am on my phone I apologise!

I know myself that DJing here on parties is a lot of fun, but I don't get why some of the above posters seem to think that their work is a public service for the community. Isn't it rather a service for your own ego? For me some of the above posts already gave an answer. 

All of us play this game for their own fun, and if you DJ on parties, whether they are small or big in visitor numbers, you still do this for fun. In this context: saying "hey I am such a good DJ because I had that many visitors" is very short minded, sorry. The ones who regularly host parties know that there are many factors that determine how many visitors a room gets, and DJing is only a very small part in it. Puplic relations are far more important. For example, the parties that attract so many people have a huge amount of supportes, which can be easily seen by the public zombie rooms that state "I am at XXX", "join me at XXX" or "YYY supports XXX". I don't think there would be far less people in if another DJ would do its job there. Also, there are very popular rooms who easily reach some of the numbers mentioned above that play radio channels. This does not mean that we should have these channels in all public places, right?

That being said, I think Achilles is doing a great job and I would not want to switch with him due to the work and time that has to put in it. So just wait for your spot enjoy the game at the meantime.

And no, I don't intend to become a public DJ, I am just a part of the community :)

edit: noticed that half of a sentence was missing (...enjoy the game at the meantime)

Edited by Veronique

Well it is true. You said privately, there are 2 DJs for Sin already, who do a great job by the way, I am not knocking them at all. If there are another 4 who are inactive, why are they still official DJs?

While I respect that it is a tough job being a moderator and it is done in your personal time, it is ultimately something you agreed to do. Other DJs give up their time to make this community be a better place (myself included). Therefore it would be fairer on all to have a complete review on who is an official DJ and who is not. Just because you became an official DJ one year ago, doesn't mean that you should continue to be. With being an official DJ should mean being active in the community as well as attracting people to a public area. Public areas are still dead and more active DJs is surely a way to help provide a much needed boost in game.

Maybe even have a third moderator who's sole responsibility it is to coordinate events and official DJs for public locations.

It was also a reason to add a new Rule... :)

• Inactive DJ's will lose their stream access after one month of inactivity

This Rule was added one month ago^^ I've already talked with new DJ's for SC for example with DJPrimal because he had in the past a lot awesome Rock and Metal Shows in SC and it would really cool to have him back.

I'll keep also more an eye of the User Rooms because the most inactive DJ Accounts was coming out of "want to become a DJ" forum PM.

In Forum PM is it really hard to find the seriously request because I didn't know the most DJ's and I can not see what is a become a "DJ" or a "DJ state" request.

It would be so easy if only ppl with the honest and seriously wish contact me^^ :lol:

I think we had more as 30 DJ's around! With the new system we had 17DJ's but the most was inactive and some of this DJ's stepped back or leave and ofc will this Access refilled but not within a night or one week because I want to be also more active and this needs also time :)

But let me count ^^ Now are 10 active DJ's there :)

Don't understand me wrong but we didn't want everyone as DJ! The main reason and view is it to entertain the different areas with awesome Music, talent and individual Music and not to entertain some friends or to play DJ as a kind of RP :)

I've the opinion to entertain the community with the main reason should 20DJ's as fixed part of the community and with the interest for be a active part enough.

Also, you say it is not about popularity, but in a way it is. If a DJ brings a lot of people then this snowballs into other people staying and sticking around. New people come into the game and see a busy venue and it looks good on the game. Some locations are still dead even when an official DJ is playing (yacht especially). Mix it up a bit by giving more DJs a chance, otherwise it does get to the point where it feels like it is not fair and serving the needs of a few rather than actually serving the needs of the community as a whole. We have given months of our time to this game, serving the community. It would just be nice to get some recognition for the effort we put in to the making 3DX a better place every week. We are not just DJs who play music, we also promote parties, have specific rooms, coordinate other DJs and members. There is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes than just rolling up and playing music.

Also, you say this is not about a contest of who has been here the longest. I have been in game for a while now, I have been doing weekly DJing now for 7 months. I have given a lot to the community, previously as the DJ for Eros Mama Group, with many memorable nights such as Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Rock Night and now as Temple Of Lust. Not just me, but also LadyLiliana and Eraphia who have worked hard to make these groups, making the community a better place, bringing people and good music together. Being told by many people we host the best parties in 3DX.

Jess. You say the default music is crap, but that is your opinion. I don't believe it is up to official DJs to decide "this music is rubbish, my music is better" and then switch on an ad hoc basis. There needs to be some control in place. With official DJs there should be official events for the public locations. If you want to do your own thing, then open up your own room and DJ. At the moment we appear to have exclusive DJs who can change when they want and I can see why there is a limit with that system on the amount of DJs. However, with a more controlled, like at this date and time we have DocQ, at this date and time we have JessicaX etc. that becomes a lot fairer for all. At the moment it is just serving the needs of the selected official DJs.

To summarise. As keeps coming up, this is about fairness for other DJs.

I agree with most of what you said, but I can say I have NEVER heard of or seen anyone complain because a public DJ took over the stream. Also, when I play at LI, probably 40-50% of what I play is rock, and sometimes at FC I throw some pop and mainstream in, so does Nixxx and Nelly. So its certainly not a case of "EDM is everywhere and Rock is only in 1 place". There are 2 nightclubs in the game... yes I think that's dumb but that's how it is... so you can expect 2 places to be themed for EDM. yacht? I never go there so I cant' really comment. EDM doesnt really seem to fit the theme there tho.

I know myself that DJing here on parties is a lot of fun, but I don't get why some of the above posters seem to think that their work is a public service for the community. Isn't it rather a service for your own ego? For me some of the above posts already gave an answer. 

All of us play this game for their own fun, and if you DJ on parties, whether they are small or big in visitor numbers, you still do this for fun. In this context: saying "hey I am such a good DJ because I had that many visitors" is very short minded, sorry. The ones who regularly host parties know that there are many factors that determine how many visitors a room gets, and DJing is only a very small part in it. Puplic relations are far more important. For example, the parties that attract so many people have a huge amount of supportes, which can be easily seen by the public zombie rooms that state "I am at XXX", "join me at XXX" or "YYY supports XXX". I don't think there would be far less people in if another DJ would do its job there. Also, there are very popular rooms who easily reach some of the numbers mentioned above that play radio channels. This does not mean that we should have these channels in all public places, right?

That being said, I think Achilles is doing a great job and I would not want to switch with him due to the work and time that has to put in it. So just wait for your spot enjoy the game at the meantime.

And no, I don't intend to become a public DJ, I am just a part of the community :)

edit: noticed that half of a sentence was missing (...enjoy the game at the meantime)

I'm sorry but I am kinda offended by parts of this post. Suggesting that the only reason we do this is for our own ego? Does it not seem logical that some people just really have a passion for music and like to share with others?

Here's something most of you are not aware of... Everyone thinks... hey I want to do that!!!  I want my turn!!  Let me explain everything so you understand fully.

First off, you cannot public stream with illegal software or illegal music. All those mp3s you converted from youtube... yes those are illegal and cannot be used. You also must use proper mixing / broadcasting software, which means no winamp.

Cost of streaming server... average about $10 / month depending on where you get it from.

Cost of software licence... I use VDJ 8 which the pro licence is $20 a month

Cost of music access... I use a service from VDJ called "Content Unlimited" which is $10 / mo (if you want to even think about taking requests, you will need access to a similar service)

So this is just my costs... roughly $40 a month that I pay out of my pocket just to do this. That's not even including the 3dx subscription.

And to have people tell me that I have a big ego and i'm doing this all for me. LOL You really don't want to know what I think of that... how about this... simply... if you don't like the music in 1 area... go somewhere else. Many people here know and will tell you, I heave streamed for 6-8+ hours at a time at Love Island taking requests the entire time and I have had countless people PM me and thank me for making their night more special. 

And to suggest that the DJ is a small part of why a room has a lot of numbers makes me laugh. The parties with good DJs pull in a lot of people. That's facts. That doesnt mean a good DJ will always get high numbers... but you will not get 70+ in a room with bad DJ, that i can promise you. 

Any good DJ here will agree that there's so much more to it than simply playing music. Reading how people react, knowing which tracks go good with one another, knowing what people want to hear. Theres so much more to being a good DJ than using winamp and playing random illegal tracks from youtube. There are people who will understand this, and there are people who will not.

If you have made it this far, thank you for putting up with my rant. In essence, I do this because I am and always have been passionate about music. Do I get a bit of an ego boost from it? Well of course I do but that's not why I do it. The idea that I have affected even just a few people and helped them to have a better night makes me feel fantastic.

I'm sorry but I am kinda offended by parts of this post. Suggesting that the only reason we do this is for our own ego? Does it not seem logical that some people just really have a passion for music and like to share with others?

Here's something most of you are not aware of... Everyone thinks... hey I want to do that!!!  I want my turn!!  Let me explain everything so you understand fully.

First off, you cannot public stream with illegal software or illegal music. All those mp3s you converted from youtube... yes those are illegal and cannot be used. You also must use proper mixing / broadcasting software, which means no winamp.

Cost of streaming server... average about $10 / month depending on where you get it from.

Cost of music access... I use a service from VDJ called "Content Unlimited" which is $10 / mo (if you want to even think about taking requests, you will need access to a similar service)

So this is just my costs... roughly $40 a month that I pay out of my pocket just to do this. That's not even including the 3dx subscription.

And to have people tell me that I have a big ego and i'm doing this all for me. LOL You really don't want to know what I think of that... how about this... simply... if you don't like the music in 1 area... go somewhere else. Many people here know and will tell you, I heave streamed for 6-8+ hours at a time at Love Island taking requests the entire time and I have had countless people PM me and thank me for making their night more special. 

And to suggest that the DJ is a small part of why a room has a lot of numbers makes me laugh. The parties with good DJs pull in a lot of people. That's facts. That doesnt mean a good DJ will always get high numbers... but you will not get 70+ in a room with bad DJ, that i can promise you. 

Any good DJ here will agree that there's so much more to it than simply playing music. Reading how people react, knowing which tracks go good with one another, knowing what people want to hear. Theres so much more to being a good DJ than using winamp and playing random illegal tracks from youtube. There are people who will understand this, and there are people who will not.

If you have made it this far, thank you for putting up with my rant. In essence, I do this because I am and always have been passionate about music. Do I get a bit of an ego boost from it? Well of course I do but that's not why I do it. The idea that I have affected even just a few people and helped them to have a better night makes me feel fantastic.

If you would take the time to read my post carefully you would maybe understand that my comment was in regard to the ones thinking they have a right to immediately become an official 3dx DJ just because they throw parties ingame, be it successful or not. I am not saying that all DJs, be it official or private ones, do that for their ego. But some definitely do, otherwise they wouldn't think they are the white knights of community. Which kind you are I don't know.

And btw, if you pay 10$/month for a streaming server you either expect to have more listeners than this game has players or you got ripped off.

Kind regards

Im not sure people know or care how much achilles does. He does all the DJ crap, has a normal job and mods the forums. Thats a lot shit to do for free. There are two sides to this and i really get both. I get that you dont want 50 DJs but i also get why some of the ones who play in rooms want a chance. 

Honestly, They should come up with some kind of rotation. You could also use that for sort of a probation period for new DJ's if they pass Achilles criteria. I also get why he is picky, Its his ass on the line if something goes wrong. I am not a DJ so i dont have a horse in this race so i will let you all duke it out  :D

Almost forgot... Veroniques post was very clear and well written. I just glanced at it and knew what she was talking about. Thats why its always best to actually read something before attacking it.   One other thing.. When you have to post how much something costs, Kind of puts a hole in the whole "i only do this to entertain people" reasoning.  That would have been like me saying i did that room contest for the people and then posting how much i spent on the subs. or leaving the price tags on xmas gifts :P 

Maybe you missed the memo but for our DJ's are the streaming sources for free as a little thanks :) Also are stream servers there for your Home partys ;)

We are organised with 10 Servers for now but it's also not difficult to upgrade for unlimited Servers!

And again, I support still the opinion the DJ Rules shouldn't be needed in a Community of adults because each point should be self-evident.

Mostly it should be possible to add very fast new DJ's like JessicaX. But honestly it isn't so easy because a lot members have a strange opinion about content and honestly entertain :lol:

If you would take the time to read my post carefully you would maybe understand that my comment was in regard to the ones thinking they have a right to immediately become an official 3dx DJ just because they throw parties ingame, be it successful or not. I am not saying that all DJs, be it official or private ones, do that for their ego. But some definitely do, otherwise they wouldn't think they are the white knights of community. Which kind you are I don't know.

And btw, if you pay 10$/month for a streaming server you either expect to have more listeners than this game has players or you got ripped off.

Kind regards

If I misunderstood, i apologize. Also, the server I use is $6/mo...its 320k and unlimited users and bandwidth. I will guarantee you that you will not find a better deal anywhere. Suggesting that an average server is $10/mo is not a stretch, unless you are using a low quality server with limited users and bandwidth.In that case... I don't think the extra $4 a month for those that didn't shop around well enough would be seen as "getting ripped off"  :)

I didn't say it was crap.. I said it was "not awesome", meaning it's ok... but there are a lot of mediocre covers and such. I will point out that if I took over stream in an area, i have NEVER heard anyone say:  "Hey! Please don't stream your music, i would rather listen to the default music!   :)

Guest SayaX

I completely disagree. I have DJed for 7 months now. I do not do this for my ego. Like Jess I have incurred costs that I don't have to incur, I do this for the love of the community, I do this to make others happy, not to feed my own ego and to suggest otherwise is kind of an insult to all of us here who DJ claiming that somehow you and your friends somehow claim a moral high ground.

I know that it is not all about the music and there is a lot more work involved with organsing something like Temple of Lust or even my own wedding that attracts 50-70 people, so I know fully that it takes a lot more than good music to attract people to venues.

Also, I am not coming along and just expecting to be put straight on the official DJ list. However, as I have said previously, I have been doing this DJing, hosting and organising of parties regularly now for 7 months. You are probably aware of it and you know that I am not just some new person rocking up who is demanding unreasonable things.

It is easy for you as official DJs to say that the current system is great and immediately jump on and like every single most that Achilles makes probably because you don't want to change the status quo. I am not suggesting that the current DJs are bad and this is not an attack against the current official DJs. In fact OliU and darkangel do a fantastic job and are easily the two best and most active official DJs on 3DX. However, there are inactive official DJs and DJs who believe they are good but they don't attract the numbers that they once did, or maybe this is because of the location they host in. If you want more people in the yacht or NC then let's try something new, give other DJs a chance, because while Achilles does a great job, a lot of public areas are still dead. It is proof in Sin that with some good DJs and some good party organising skills that this can completely revitalise a public space. We need more official DJs / party organisers like that. I have a clear track record of providing the same myself with the help of friends. As someone who runs FOA you can surely appreciate the time and effort that goes into creating a group like TOL. This is not done for ego, this is done for the love of the community.

So you say this is not about feeding ego, but there are official DJs who don't get me wrong, are great DJs, but as you say are not great at the PR to bring people to an event. So the mods can add that to their list of suggestions, because I think Vero makes a good point there that it is not just about the music, but the ability to organise events.

I am not attacking anyone, not the mods or the official DJs. I just refuse to accept this as the only way it has to be. I am just asking for am open discussion and offering my suggestions to make the whole system fairer for all. I appreciate the job that Achilles does. I never suggested replacing Achilles, I just suggested maybe a third moderator so Achilles has more time to moderate the official DJs.