3DXChat Community

Arkward photo uploads And links that don't work..

Lushiousbish

Loading pictures is quite simple. But I think there is an issue when we do so on our profile... I'll explain you later the issue and the workaround.

Now, on this post, I am to add a picture of the girl I would like to be... hihihihi.... :D

I click on "More Reply Options", then "Chose file" so you pick the file from your computer, then "Attach".

The file has been loaded and is store in "My Media".

If you want to see it on the post... just place the cursor inside the text where you want it and click on "Add to post"...  :P

post-4422-0-83730700-1471615293_thumb.jpg

Now, imagine we want a file we loaded time ago. It is stored in "My Media" so we click on that button, then "Attachments" and then we pick the picture we want. Easy!    ;)

post-4422-0-75371400-1471615319_thumb.jpg
Did I mention about an issue in the profile?
Oh yes... I did...  :unsure:

The process is the same to load pictures into your profile but you will see a day after they have been cancelled... :huh:

I suspect there is a job in the server that delete pictures in "My Media" that are not in topics or posts.

The workaround I found is to load these pictures first as attachments to posts... Then I take them from "My media" in the profile.

Kisses

I have basically uploaded all my photo's to *photobucket*. Links don't highlight so anyone that wants to view them has to manually copy and paste them into their browser. Awkward as i said.. But i am real grateful for all your replies. And you have been a great help also. What a wonderful community we have here. *Smiles." Will be working on my profile a bit more. Thank you to you all. How inspiring??? *Grins.*