3DXChat Community

Make it fare by everyone

Guest Twiggy

The honest answer is that every normal room looks like we're having a party in a bank managers living room. The hacked rooms however actually make me want to visit public rooms and also (for us roleplayers) gives us the ability to set themes and also explore BDSM poses due to cleverly placed furniture.

All the devs need to do is to unlock the Y axis and have it so you can hold ctrl to deactivate clipping, bam! Cheats will suddenly be used a lot less.

Guest Twiggy

The honest answer is that every normal room looks like we're having a party in a bank managers living room. The hacked rooms however actually make me want to visit public rooms and also (for us roleplayers) gives us the ability to set themes and also explore BDSM poses due to cleverly placed furniture.

All the devs need to do is to unlock the Y axis and have it so you can hold ctrl to deactivate clipping, bam! Cheats will suddenly be used a lot less.

Yes I agree totally.

I and a lot of others have said that exact thing so many times before in this forum where it seems no notice has been taken.

I can't understand where something that has proven so popular has not been seen by the devs.

For so many to be using the cheat and going to that extreme to add to their rooms surely the devs should have seen exactly what you have just said.

I started a thread a while ago now, about the devs needing to take more notice of what the rooms are being used for and what is needed.

The numbers have grown in 3DXChat and a good deal of that is because of people creating alternatives in their rooms, it has added different perspective to the game for a lot of people.

Some people don't like going to the public places for a variety of reasons and the rooms give them a place where they can feel comfortable.

It also allows people to set different themes and play different music, so many good things have come from it I just can't understand the devs not helping it and encouraging it more than they have.

Simply allowing us to alter the Y axis on objects would do so much, and that doesn't even have to be on all objects.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I sent an email for support about the use of cheats, mods, and cheat engines being used in 3dxchat. So far the email I received in response was they will look into the matter. The shared apartments are being overtaken by cheat engines. Seven out of every ten shared apartments have utilized a cheat engine or modification that goes against the guidelines and rules of 3dxchat. It allows the member to stack furniture which isn't allowed by way of normal decor, it allows them to place furniture outside of boundaries when decorating, and it also makes the playing field for other members unfair based on these said apartments gains more traffic than apartments decorated within the guidelines due to them being different from normal. In the forum there are members posting pictures of said apartments advertising events in the event forums I believe which clearly shows a misuse of 3dxchat and how their places were decorated beyond what 3dxchat allows. I feel there should be a system implemented detecting when an apartment is decorated in such a manner which automatically reverts as well locks the decor at the default appearance while flagging the offending member. Upon the second offense of said violation I feel an account suspension should be given when detected again after the member was already flagged. On the third violation of said offense there should be an account ban as well as an ip block preventing them from using another subscription to gain access to 3dxchat. Maybe then people won't be so quick to use these cheats, mods, and cheat engines. In the first photo it was a screen shot it clearly shows furniture placed outside of the window in apartment 2, the second photo it shows speakers within the walls as well as a couple of other things, and in the third photo it also shows the speakers in the walls. All of which is not allowed to be done in 3dxchat without the use of cheats, mods, hacks, and cheat engines. All three pictures I saved from members posting them in the forums advertising their events and basically showing off. It is also the same apartments I've entered and try to avoid entering. Another suggestion is to maybe make it possible to decorate this way within the rules or add a system that detects when it's done that also punishes those that decorate in this manner.

post-10173-0-44109600-1461053512_thumb.jpeg

post-10173-0-85906700-1461053544_thumb.jpeg

post-10173-0-72376500-1461053589_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Achilles
Topic "Shared apartment listings being overwhelmed by cheats and mods by users" by Eroticism4Ever merged here

Sounds like the issue is more room population. Obviously if it is on forums it isn't seen as a big deal since the capability is not available yet. You said 7 out of ten rooms you think they are going to lose paying subscribers? Let's say at least half of the community are using these mods, why would they ban half of their income without putting in place a method to make it so mods are not needed? Advertise your room, play good music and people will come. Sex rooms are highly populated as well.

I am not new here I'm just new to the forums, cause I'm tired of seeing people going against guidelines then making the same excuse you've just made. Say what you will, but if you have nothing to make a case that it's within the guidelines then I'd appreciate it if you said nothing at all. Thanks and enjoy your day.

There are paying subscribers such as myself that stays within the guidelines and it's clear that there is favoritism in the forums as well as those that defend this, cause either they use them themselves or they have friends that do. Therefore what you just said means nothing to me.

I don't see what your issue is. If these rooms are so offensive to you don't go to them, quite simple really. Everyone seems to love them except you. Why don't you -learn- how to use CE and join in the fun? Also do you honestly think 3dx doesn't know about it? That is my room in your first post btw and Lisa and Achilles were there at the party ;p

I wouldn't have even bothered replying to your thread but you dragged me into it by using pictures of my room. 

On the third violation of said offense there should be an account ban as well as an ip block preventing them from using another subscription to gain access to 3dxchat.

Now this makes no sense at all. 3dxchat does not have enough subscriptions to do that, they would shoot themselves in their foot by doing so. It clearly wasn't that hard to figure out how to hack the stuff, so maybe its their own fault in a way. Should've encrypted their files better. Stop being so butthurt about it, because the mods are not gonna do anything about it just because you try to raise some awareness about it, they already know.

Fairydust I wouldn't expect you to see why there was a need for this post, cause given the forum posts you've been in you support this. Also it's funny to me that every single one of you support this, cause in some way or another you're apart of the problem. Sex rooms are highly popular yes I get that, if the said rooms bother me I don't have to enter this I know, but there is even more population to these rooms not just cause of sex, but cause these rooms are done outside of guidelines. Plain and simple it makes an uneven playing field for those that don't use cheats. You people act like that's such a hard concept to understand only cause you support it.

I just want you to understand this.

If 3DX banned everyone who used ever cheat engine, edited DLL file or used any other exploit that's been widely available here for year. This game would have perhaps 30 people.

I am not kidding there's been teleport exploit, character colour exploits before colour pallete. Bad pictures, Trolling, Bad etiquette, wrong language in chats ( no longer in case), Lots of security problems etc.

Look, take this from someone who been here 2 years. It's really hard for them to ban someone, even one of largest offenders here who did nothing but make other people miserable blackmailed, threatened with death even most of those got left without ban.

Reason most people are doing the cheat engine is because there's no way to make unique apartments, the space is small, selection is few, and not matching, You should be really happy these people bother and make unique and interesting zones because I bet without that there would be even less people in this small game.

For myself, I am not using cheat engine but my room is slightly modified because my favourite person here is having bday and I made room that she will hopefully remember for very long  time, and hopefully it will be nice present as well.

Ofcourse there are nuts people like the hall of thorns place that even my gaming pc lags as hell before entering. But that just people going nuts with it, most of the rooms run without problem.

The last reason i would like to raise is that rooms mostly apartment 2 is small, what if someone want to stream and get 100 ppl there? Not a chance, that's why they expand usable space by making big terrace or additional floor.

Edit: These are not excuses to use cheat engine, but unfortunately trying to stop cheat engine at this point in this game would cause such big backlash that even if it's not legal, it does keep people subscribed and not bored. If devs will remove it without any alternative, hell will rain down again.

Butt hurt? I am not. What I would like to see and those that don't use mods, cheats, cheat engines or whatever the hell you'd like to call them is fairness and an equal playing field for all. If anyone read anything I said I said to either make it possible for all to do or implement a system to detect it and punishes those that committed the offense. If a member wishes to be dumb enough to commit the same offense three times then that would be on them. 3dxchat has far more members than people give them credit for. Also your response explaining what you felt they should've done to prevent people from hacking them saying it was their fault sounds like that of what a hacker would say. Also for those that have nothing relevant to add in regards to possibly stopping said things from going on or getting devs to make it within the guidelines that wish to bash me and defend the right to break the rules then clearly this will be my last response to you should you continue to defend the right to break the rules. Farewell cheaters, cause you won't get another reply from me. To those that do on the other hand feel like me though you don't want to be bashed by these cheaters and cheater supporters I do understand. Should you choose to say something I will reply.

Fairydust I wouldn't expect you to see why there was a need for this post, cause given the forum posts you've been in you support this. Also it's funny to me that every single one of you support this, cause in some way or another you're apart of the problem. Sex rooms are highly popular yes I get that, if the said rooms bother me I don't have to enter this I know, but there is even more population to these rooms not just cause of sex, but cause these rooms are done outside of guidelines. Plain and simple it makes an uneven playing field for those that don't use cheats. You people act like that's such a hard concept to understand only cause you support it.

This isn't a competitive game, no esports involved, so your whining about people trying to make their rooms original and different from the others is completely clueless and out of context.

You probably don't even know what CC is, you just googled it right?

Sadly for you, in 2 years I never wasted a single minute in decoring/personalizing my rooms, so your "support" theory is just plain bullshit.

you keep using this term -uneven playing field- idk what that means? it's not a competition. it's simply supplying entertainment for your friends and or whoever wants to come along. also, what do you mean about cheating, cheating who or what? what is your gripe? 

Sounds redundant doesn't it? Like someone familiar who may be mad at something else or friends with that person. It is not the mods that get the room populated, as Macey said it is the entertainment. I have done parties in my non-modified room and had great turnouts before I left and after be gone a while had a nice 70s party. What numbers is this person looking for?

Also your response explaining what you felt they should've done to prevent people from hacking them saying it was their fault sounds like that of what a hacker would say.

No, im saying that they should protect their game a whole lot better.. If you create a game and manage to get hackers in it within no time I think its fair to say that you obviously didnt care that much about it.

Also for those that have nothing relevant to add in regards to possibly stopping said things from going on or getting devs to make it within the guidelines that wish to bash me and defend the right to break the rules then clearly this will be my last response to you should you continue to defend the right to break the rules. Farewell cheaters, cause you won't get another reply from me.

I wish you the best of luck filtering out all non-cheaters who got experience.

I had my room open today with a pretty good turn out, I don't have any cheats or mods. So saying the people that do have an unfair advantage is wrong. It not about the room, but the general atmosphere...good music, active chat, people enjoying themselves, is what makes a room popular.

you must be part of the clique Macey :P