3DXChat Community

Make it fare by everyone

Guest Twiggy

Couldn't agree more.

I'm no longer a moderator here, so feel free to check your facts, keep your sarcasm for yourself and not include me in your whinings.  :)

oh i'm not whinings there, i know perfectly how to Ce work and how to avoid the collission with forniture in my room, but i just dont do it anymore to not be an attention whore and get popularity bec of that :)

My personal opinion:

I'm not a Fan of cheats or Hacks and so long the rule is there I'll support it.

But it's really interest and funny to see what ppl can do with this.

A simple positions editor for objects should fix this in my opinion and at least no cheats or hacks longer needed.

I am still lost as to how this picture became an official 3dx advertisement. It clearly shows something we can not do with JUST a subscription. Meaning I pay then I play. Not meet the right people after I pay to play to do more. This cheat engine I totally 100% support in the idea that is was created behind, but many will not use it because of the rules.

Yah, agree that it is problematic that on one hand there rules that to not permit their use, but same time it is being used without any policing, being shown on developer's twitter if this a oversight or not. But it does give a really misrepresented view of the rules and that they may not entirely apply to everyone equally.

Makes me think reading this thread, I bet there's enough expertise, skills, motivation, computer hardware and software within this community - and a large enough number of people who clearly know what sex game customers want  - to crowdfund an alternative to 3DX. ;)

I disagree. Crowdfuning mostly ends up in vaporware and empty promises. Ppl take money and leave. I am not a fan of that. Lots of good projects went down that way cause the greed is always higher then something good actually.

Yah, agree that it is problematic that on one hand there rules that to not permit their use, but same time it is being used without any policing, being shown on developer's twitter if this a oversight or not. But it does give a really misrepresented view of the rules and that they may not entirely apply to everyone equally.

I posted to this thread not knowing where the picture came from. Its official she said :)... Its not official if I cant do it... So its borderline false advertisement if it is official based on rules. I will not even get into the rule part on what is "suppose" to happen under a rule breach. As I support the content. I just don't get the mickey mouse run around with a picture that says I should officially be able to stack items on top of other items.

I disagree. Crowdfuning mostly ends up in vaporware and empty promises. Ppl take money and leave. I am not a fan of that. Lots of good projects went down that way cause the greed is always higher then something good actually.

Think it is usually what happens when you make a bridge between customers and developers where you hand them money in good faith, same you see with green light projects on steam. It does present a lot of options for developers to go around most the publisher's to get out their ideas, but also leave a loop hole for a lot of scammers to collect money on false promises.

'so usually leave it to each individual to assess if you find the company trustworthy enough to hand them money on good faith for their ideas to be realized and eventually end with a product. But it is what it is most consumer consultant's usually consult against paying for any products before getting a receipt of purchase or better have the product in hand on the exchange. 

I posted to this thread not knowing where the picture came from. Its official she said :)... Its not official if I cant do it... So its borderline false advertisement if it is official based on rules. I will not even get into the rule part on what is "suppose" to happen under a rule breach. As I support the content. I just don't get the mickey mouse run around with a picture that says I should officially be able to stack items on top of other items.

It's uploaded on http://3dxchat-stream.tumblr.com/the picture and also linked to through the developer's twitter https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil which i would say is officially acknowledgement. Unless like i said they somehow did not notice it on picture when they linked it.

Edit: That said i think someone from Sexgamedevil should comment on if they're aware that they linked a picture with a 3rd party hack being used to make up the room. Or if they didn't noticed it in picture when they posted it, but also if they are aware it and it was an accident will they then take any action against the person making use of it?

They do not, some of the people claiming they support rules are the same that dance out side of them, but that doesn't matter as we all are adults and know this is how the world works.

When I used to see people with colors that I didn't have, I used to wonder how but it was really no big deal and never impacted my game play. Someone told me it was a hack. I looked up hacks but didn't find anything so I let it go. One day I happened upon it. Just like location hacks or flying hacks or should I say exploiting glitches. Sometimes I just goofed around and discovered things on my own. I don't know how to do the apartment hack and when I was there I was never pressed about it. I really just didn't think it impacted anything in my game play and used what I had to make due.

It's kind of funny how people are shocked about them showing in official advertisements, CE modified rooms.  I mean really, 3DX has been doing things that are morally/legally questionable like that since the beginning and they've never hesitated to do so or gone back on what they've done.  It's just become "the norm".  I'd say just stop worrying about that part.  They absolutely should give us access to doing whatever it is we want to do with our rooms and many more items to work with.  That said, what is pushing them to do so?  The decline in membership?  Please, I can remember when there were like 50 members.... or maybe it was less.  There are too many that are either satisfied or acting like they're satisfied, for them to change anything.

Ok I will confess here that my intention with this thread was never really to try get it so post could be done to show us how to do these things, I knew that would never be allowed.

When i saw the pic on twitter I was going to do a post to ask for the devs to add the capabilities of putting certain objects on top of others or the ability to change the "y" coordinate.

But I thought that has been asked for so many times before including several times by myself and has never had any notice taken of it.

I knew if I posted what I did it would cause a reaction like it has and I hope it will have the devs see that some things need to be added to allow us to do certain things in our rooms to make it fare by everyone.

I am like I think it was Naptime that said it, I don't do it because it is against the rules even though I have access to a lot of different people that are more than happy to help me to do so.

Also I think it is bad for the game when new people come in and see these rooms and are not able to do the same.

I want to make it very clear here that I am not angry at all with anyone that uses the cheat and in fact love what they have done with their rooms.

My concern is towards the devs not being fare by everyone that plays the game, and I do mean the devs, not the people that have used the cheat.

The devs could so easily address the problem but for some reason have chosen not to.

My opinion on what needs to be done is to make it so we can alter the "y" coordinate on some items, it does not have to be all.

Blocks, poles, DJ booth and maybe there would be a couple of others.

That would allow us to do so much more in our room designs and would open up things so much more for creativity.

The best way to stop use of a cheat is to make it so the main things it is used for can be done with tools supplied in the game.

By doing so they also gain better control over what is being done in our rooms and limit the impact it is having on performance.

If the main things that are used which is to place things on top of others is supplied, then less people will get into the cheat and go further with what they do.

I think they need to start enforcing the rule, but before they do look at what it is being used for and add the things that are safe to add and are mostly used.

You're.... disagreeing? With me? pffft :P

But I know what you mean. I guess what I'm saying is it would be good to see more development here, and that would happen if there was a solid alternative, which I don't believe there is. I like the new club, but two clubs out of six settings? I wanted a park. With woods. And rollerblading.

I'd just like to go to the mountains without a secret hand shake.

They could do so much with the mountains around the beach, some ideas I have...

Make it so you walk into a rock on the beach and get zapped up to the top of the mountain.

Put some love shacks up there.

Have some hidden caves that are a bit hard to find with beds in them.

Heaps of things that would be so easy to add and I don't think would be a drain on the performance of the game to much at all.

Personally I don't see the big deal. I don't see it as cheating. If people use the tools badly then rooms lag. People then start crashing or disconnecting the people just don't go back to the room.

Let people be creative. I have seen all sorts. Dancing platforms, space beds and all sorts of cool stuff.

Stuff like putting the DJ booth, mics and poles on the stage just seems like an oversight and has little to no impact on the performance of the game. What does have an affect is the excessive use of light sources (usually blocks) and the clipping (putting objects inside other objects).

I don't think you could say it is not fair. Everyone has access to the said tools and with a bit of practice, everyone can use it.

On the other hand I can see why it isn't recommended by developers, because if the game crashes for new comers then they blame the game not the room owner who decided to build a full sized Death Star using light cubes.

They could do so much with the mountains around the beach, some ideas I have...

Make it so you walk into a rock on the beach and get zapped up to the top of the mountain.

Put some love shacks up there.

Have some hidden caves that are a bit hard to find with beds in them.

Heaps of things that would be so easy to add and I don't think would be a drain on the performance of the game to much at all.

Totally agree, that part of the map is clearly playable. It's like they finished the Gold Coast and made the outback too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

like.jpg

after 2-3 months not posting due the constant complaining, whining, fighting, bickering, flaming, crying and all the shed teardrop-lakes shit all over the place like: "what? no freakn update after 17,89234567 days, 22 hours and 55 seconds!?"  blah, or, "devs wake up" blah ect ect ect

stock-photo-happy-young-woman-in-poncho-

...well, finally a topic (besides some others) worth logn in again and posting.

anyway:

twiggy -> u named it...veronique -> u nailed it!!!

What needed is not a "how to cheat" tutorial but the implementation of these features in the game.

9-things-that-made-heath-ledgers-joker-i

see ya for some unity 5 testn and for shore, for a lill longer sometimes after its release again...time after time ;)

till then take care and dont forget the fresh air^^