3DXChat Community

Character Hitboxes

Amari

Hi y'all.

I have a question...

My memory tells me that it used to be easier to target a player in order to view their profile or select interactions.

It seems that there is a dead zone on the character and more than often when trying to click on someone, even wen being dead center on them, you click and your character walks past them etc...

I remember in the past that I was able to successfully click on a character in the distance, even when there were moving around. Nowadays when they stand infront of you I need to search with my mouse until their name lights up in blue in order to interact leading to some level of frustration.

I have heard other people comment on this as well so I am pretty confident it's not something on my end.

Is this a known issue, is this an intentional change, am I seeing ghosts?

Some confirmation / input would be very helpful and appreciated  ;)

Yes i have this problem, go to click on someone and miss even though i was dead center. Spend half my time walking around aimlessly because i keep missing people and my avatar starts walking instead, and i end up looking  like a fool, lol.

To me it seems like its something with the upper body, clicking from the butt down seems to work. its a complete mess to do when someone sits somewhere though, to me thats much worse.

Would be awesome to have that fixed so i dont have to reposistion myself everytime i fail :P