3DXChat Community

2 birds with 1 stone, room 3 ?

Tipsy

1.  Parties in players rooms are popular but can get very crowded.

The rooms layout create limits.

2.  The yacht has been neglected by the devs forever.

The large room in the middle is totally empty.

My idea, close down the yacht as a public room, give every player his/her own yacht " room 3 "

Let us decorate and throw parties like the rich and famous.  B)

My idea, close down the yacht as a public room, give every player his/her own yacht " room 3 "

No way big pirate flag and gona sail right threw british waters just to see how much trouble i can get... yes i throw the party to :)

But if you're Tipsy at the wheel, that boat is gonna run around on the beach and take out some sunbathing *******

TBH, the yacht has been dead in the water for ages, so I second this suggestion...

Honestly, i'm indifferent, i never visit yacht and neither i ahve intention to open a yacht room...not that i would not like a private room 3, but seen the recent slowlyness of updates, do such thing would require such long time, i suppose.

Not bad, but hows about counter suggestion? Don't close yacht, just simply add spaceships into the game and give every player his/her own.

john_06.jpg

or maybe planes

article-2146442-13291562000005DC-186_634

at least Alien Spaceship plsssssss :rolleyes:

space-ship-landing.jpg

Fly like an eagle ...I want to fly like an eagle ;)till I'm free...

i got a even better idea - give us all 6 locations for abuse! let us all spend 4 months decorating them all and not talking with anyone, that will be awesome! and add options of night and day, and different skins for sky and options to put own images in the flat, oh, and make a option of uniting all 6 areas + 2 flats in to one HUGE area, and if your PC or laptop can't process it - TOUGH! get the most expensive and  up to date PC, or get the hell out of 3DX, cos this game is only for ppl with cool new shiny PC's and state of the art laptops! *facepalms*

The only problem with this IDEA is the more private space you have the less people you have in public spaces. 

Less chance to meet others.

Not necessarily, people go to public zones for various reason. Same way many go to user rooms for various reason, but mostly think user rooms often fill up for the niche's that public room doesn't always hit either in a given mood or just in general.

For instance if i am in mood for casual sex, go to one fixed clubs or a beach. Most either seem AFK, relaxing or in PMs and local chat dead. I would likely try look at user room public list to see if anything more interesting is happening. So if you had less public user rooms, friends not on nothing feels like happening in public scene then i personally would probably log off again.

So one i think doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

Not necessarily, people go to public zones for various reason. Same way many go to user rooms for various reason, but mostly think user rooms often fill up for the niche's that public room doesn't always hit either in a given mood or just in general.

For instance if i am in mood for casual sex, go to one fixed clubs or a beach. Most either seem AFK, relaxing or in PMs and local chat dead. I would likely try look at user room public list to see if anything more interesting is happening. So if you had less public user rooms, friends not on nothing feels like happening in public scene then i personally would probably log off again.

So one i think doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

I agree as long as the rooms are open to everyone,  There are a lot of rooms open just to friends of users, so they are not available to everyone.

I agree as long as the rooms are open to everyone,  There are a lot of rooms open just to friends of users, so they are not available to everyone.

Not really sure how anything would change that, if a group of people are selectively choosing to limit their interaction to a limited set of friends. No amount of game mechanics are going to change that, you can't force people to be social with those they don't want to with. They're in doing what they do probably miss out on a lot of things and friends they could been making, but it's their decision and choice.

Forcing people more out into public scene if they don't want to be there, will just make them go into group chats with each other and tug away in a corner. Doesn't really accomplish much either way in trying to get more social interaction going, on other hand expanding options to make themes or room that talk to people who socially feel left out, will increase a lot it i am sure.

Not really sure how anything would change that, if a group of people are selectively choosing to limit their interaction to a limited set of friends. No amount of game mechanics are going to change that, you can't force people to be social with those they don't want to with. They're in doing what they do probably miss out on a lot of things and friends they could been making, but it's their decision and choice.

Forcing people more out into public scene if they don't want to be there, will just make them go into group chats with each other and tug away in a corner. Doesn't really accomplish much either way in trying to get more social interaction going, on other hand expanding options to make themes or room that talk to people who socially feel left out, will increase a lot it i am sure.

I think we are on the same page.