3DXChat Community

A small disconnect between users and devs; Hoping for more casual content

jordan

First of all, I think it's great that Lisa and the devs provide us frequent new content. Sometimes we get quite a few various things within the same week, and many of us greatly appreciate the stuff that is provided for us.

However, lately it seems that alot of the new content is not very practical or useable by majority of the users. There seems to be a high demand for more elegant or casual attire, yet a lot of the new stuff has been quite the opposite. I know this is a sex driven game, and marketed as such, but the lasting appeal has become the community atmosphere itself. After a while, the sex becomes a bit secondary for many users.

Some of the new poses are great, as well as some of the attire. But think of it this way.. we spend 90% or more of our time ingame *not* actually having sex. Something as simple as an additional sensual way of sitting with someone.. or new every-day poses to use around the map would make a huge difference for many people. Little stuff like this would help the community grow and expand, and inevitably with larger profit streams it would provide more incentive to continue providing new content.

So yes, we're thankful for much of the new content. But sometimes having some diversity and more variety in the types of outfits/poses (instead of always so sex/slut-driven) would go a long way.

Just my personal opinion.

The sex content is still missing a few staple positions that it seems like it should have, as well as group poses and revamped facial expressions to match the various speeds of coitus, but I'm in agreement with the rest of you. I'd much rather see a faster pace couple dance akin to one you might see in a club, and some public cuddle poses such as on the ground or standing up ect. ect.

I hope they take the time to pause and implement layered clothing, tattoos, more facial hair for the guys and more hairstyles and faces for them both. I'd like the individual customization to be improved upon mostly, at this time.

Body piercings and sunglasses we can wear on the top of our heads, please!

Disagree. Romantic poses should be more, it's ok, but lots of sex content still missing. Most of the time I log in for 1-2 hour, and 80% of the time I do sex.

Still no poses for tit sucking, tit fcking, mouth fcking, jizz on tits, jizz on ass, massage, handjob, more foreplay. And there are no subposes inside poses as well, like kissing while fcking, hands on tits, etc.

If sex would be a secondary thing for me I would look for an other game.

So I think the developers direction is good. Poses, sexy clothing, little chat improvements, i like that :)

I agree :) I spend most of my time talking to people. I would love to see more things that are more of the casual nature. I like to dress ingame with close that are not that should I say "slutty" I like clothes that I would have on everyday :) we don't see a lot of girls in public dress like that do we???

I know this is a sex game, but don't you think that there should be a realistic factor here??

hmmm ... about clothing , soon you will see many dressed like some of the ones we have ( mini skirt , dresses , shorts etc .. ) because summer is approaching . I dont see what you find "slutty" as clothing . Its just a question of timing when you wear them that make them slutty or not . 

ex : The ribbon . If you wear it in private or in a cosplay session to make Borat its fun . If you wear it everytime , this looks slutty , but its not the outfit doing that .

After that , there is how you wear an outfit that count too .

ex2 : Mini skirt . If you wear it without panties , you sure looks slutty , but again this dont come from the outfit

ex3 : The Bodystocking . If you wear it without clothing , you sure will looks slutty , but again it dont come from the outfit but just from you and how you wear them . For info this is a bodystocking and it mean you are supposed to wear something over it if you dont want looks slutty .

This apart , i agree on two points , 

1 its true that having more foreplay , cuddle , social stuff would be very nice 

2 its true too that its an adult ( some would say sex ) rated game , and its logic that adult stuff is made 

Soooo .... both sides have my approval , but the social way little more than the sex way .... Oh wait ... Isn't it what we call "adult way" ?  :D 

Leelo: I do agree with you to a certain degree. Clothes are all subjective in a way, and can be made to look slutty or elegant depending on the situation and how you use them. But in reality, it's quite tough to use majority of the current clothing if you don't prefer always giving off a super sexual vibe. Hell, I'm a guy so it doesn't bother me, but I only mention it because I know it's how a lot of my friends ingame feel.

Cuty: A lot of stuff is missing sure, and in time I hope we do see all the things you've mentioned. My main point is that sometimes we just need a little bit of balance. If the game is strictly coming out with updates only aimed at a a certain portion of the community, it does alienate some of the others. Any successful online userbase expands based on content variation.. having a balanced approach with diverse content for everyone will help the overall experience for everyone. But yes I agree with you that sex is the main draw of the game and deserves a large focus.

Anyways, I'm not sure how active the devs are on these forums and reading all the suggestions, but hopefully they do get a slightly better idea on the things many are hoping for. It's common knowledge that everyone would like group chat and 3some poses, but even small things like added hairstyles or casual poses matter as well.

-jordanp