3DXChat Community

One Year Anniversary/ Today

Guest Alexiss

Guest Alexiss

i9y3cnn7.jpg

You are all invited to celebrate my 1 year 3DX anniversary, today, 20th Feb. 2016 at 20:30 CET (GMT+1). We will have several live DJ for hot EDM party music to dance! With the celebration the “Cube Club” celebrates his re-opening in a new look.

Let’s have fun, let’s party!

Guest Alexiss
I thank everybody very much who has made my 1 year 3DX anniversary a big party success! It really was hell of a party! Thanks to all guests and all who helped me!I thank Lussian for promoting, he even did a great video and gave me the possibility to have some of 3DX’ best DJ’s:Lussian, JessicaX, Isouki, Crix, Gene and TrenaAnd I very much apologize for not announcing these great DJ’s in previous. Things have gone a little bit weird and without much time in the end. I do not make it only my fault but at least I should have done better. DJing is not an easy thing, especially EDM mixes are really hard work which we all, including me, should reward accordingly.Please take my excuse Lussian, JessicaX, Isouki, Crix, Gene and Trena, you did a great job! Thank you!Thank you all party peeps, it was a hell of show thank you *kisses*Lexi

:)