3DXChat Community

DJAsh, Loving You, Love Island Special #7 :Important Announcement:

Ashbash

wkzGq50.jpg

Hello 3DXChat Community!

Announcement

Before I get into the date and time for my Love Island special for this upcoming weekend, I want to announce an important piece of information.

This upcoming Love Night, will be my Final night. I know some of you will probably be asking; What!? Why!? No! We won't allow this!! Don't go!! Please continue!! Don't Leave Us!!

I apologize for this, but the reason I will be making this my final FOR NOW is because I will need to re-allocate my limited funds to another thing in my Real Life which means I won't be able to pay for my song lists and my Subscriptions for VirtualDJ, and Content Unlimited (For Requests) Licenses. (The wonders of low money ^_^ ) So I will be stepping down from a DJ for a little time, of up to 3-4 months until I can re-allocate my funds back into what I enjoy doing here and entertaining you all! But don't worry I will begin my Love Nights again, after this sort of "Hiatus" period.

But do not despair! There is still some truly wonderful DJs here, to quench your thirsts for epic DJ performances and music that you all love and crave! So do not worry, they are wonderful each and everyone of them, including those who DJ in their rooms during parties, all you guys rock and I am sure they will keep you all occupied and keep up the music epicness in the 3DXWorld!

Anyways, phew! Now that that is out of the way, now to the main event. *Wipes Forehead*

Event Time

My Love Night will take place at the following times. (Based up on different time zones.)

Saturday 20th February 2016

00:01am UK Time (GMT/UTC) ((My Time))

01:01am EU Time (CET)

11:01am AUS Sydney Time (AEDT)

Friday 19th February 2016

19:01pm Eastern USA (EST)

18:01pm Central USA (CST)

These times are there, because I will be going away for a little holiday/vacation for the weekend, I leave early morning Saturday so getting it done a few hours earlier before I go!

So I hope you all can make it to your times above as that is the conversion of my time that I start (GMT/UTC) into most of your guys times. So it will begin at those times in your country/state etc. That you live.

Much Love to you all and thank you for all the support you have given to the Love Nights over the past months I have done this it's been truly awesome! Do not worry as I said above, it will return in the future, just I won't be DJing at all for upto 3-4 months ish of time.

P.s. Make sure to get pictures, as I sadly forgot to do so last time I did this at the end of January!

Kindest Regards

DJAsh B)

I  agree with Canden, if the demand is there for you to DJ, people willing to donate the ~50 a month for you parties do it, just let people know how much it will cost you and if they wanna help they are welcome to. You do not always have to give every thing yourself, let people help if they are willing to.

Cheers guys and I thank you for the kind gestures of suggestives for a GoFundMe but I have sort of a pride as a person, I am very self independant and I would feel bad taking other peoples money!

I appreciate the kindness of it! But you all pay enough as it is for the game, adding on to that cost would be crazy. But don't worry when I return I'll be sure to make it awesome! But for now, you all must bask in the awesomeness of the other fellow DJs and their epic music lists!

Thank you everyone. I hope to see you at this upcoming weekends final love night. :)

I appreciate the kindness of it! But you all pay enough as it is for the game, adding on to that cost would be crazy. 

As others have stated, a lot of us are unaware of how much money DJs pay out of their own pocket to provide music at events and in public areas.

Considering how important music is to the whole 3DX experience, I would like to see this issue better publicized, if for no other reason than to give all our DJs the credit they deserve.

As for "paying enough as it is," I realize that there are a whole lot of people who spend a good-sized chunk of their limited disposable income to play this game. There are some of us, however, who are quite capable of paying more and would gladly do so to directly fund the music at public events.

Maybe we should start a separate thread about this. But I for one would certainly contribute to a general fund to offset costs incurred by DJs at public events.

As others have stated, a lot of us are unaware of how much money DJs pay out of their own pocket to provide music at events and in public areas.

Considering how important music is to the whole 3DX experience, I would like to see this issue better publicized, if for no other reason than to give all our DJs the credit they deserve.

As for "paying enough as it is," I realize that there are a whole lot of people who spend a good-sized chunk of their limited disposable income to play this game. There are some of us, however, who are quite capable of paying more and would gladly do so to directly fund the music at public events.

Maybe we should start a separate thread about this. But I for one would certainly contribute to a general fund to offset costs incurred by DJs at public events.

Agreed, part of being in a community is being able to support each other, some can do so with their talents and knowledge of music, others maybe able to do it with other resources. Ash you not asking for help, you are presenting an opportunity for others to continue to enjoy an aspect of the community if they wish to. I know the pride, I have it to but learned long ago silence destroys, being able to simply talk oh gawd......been to nice too long.....having withdraws,,,damn it we need a Brit in here not me to say this

Ash, you are an essential and vital member of this community. Not to even mention, a really great guy!!!! I would hope 3DX staff could work something out, to assist you in your expenses, being your value to the community overall. It would not be a handout in any way, but rather a well deserved payment for services provided as the most loved and popular DJ here!!!! I will definitely contribute to any funding put together, to keep you here, working to keep us all entertained s you do so very well!!!! Please don't leave us, when there are so many who want you to stay, and are willing to do all it takes!!!!

<3 karla <3