3DXChat Community

Order Of Thorns (BDSM Community)

Lince

Hi everone gote an important note

The profile signatures have been changed. modifications are:

- Removed the "Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ" design cause it takes much space from profile, everyone is welcome to keep it if you wish.

- Added a line for switches, subs and free subs to indicate their availability to other people other than their masters. Subs and switches are allowed by their masters to play with others, free subs and switches with no master are allowed by me or the elders.

- Modifications parts are now united by one line only named "Modifications" in orther to save some space, masters can chose to keep the old way if they prefer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I keep seeing your room around from time to time, and even walked in for a little while . 

So my question is , are pet/slaves permitted to wander in , if their owners are not members ? I have no restrictions from my owner and when she is not around i am free to play , but I always get the impression this would not be permitted by your club. I would come in as a more free to use / play slave . Anyway thank you for taking a look at this and let me know.

Kirann

You should ask Nevah-chan to make sure she relly cares or not.

But since there are Doms whom's Subs aren't part of the Order I don't think it should be a problem the other way around either.

In the end it's Lince's decision.

I tend to visit The Order from time to time myself. Formerly as Shizuko, nowadays as Nevah, which may, or may not be interesting for those who did not know yet.

For my part I see the Thorns members as friends and I don't mind Kirann to go there. Any disrespect to her limits would bring troubles though. But I trust you guys enough to know you would not do that.

I am very sure that we will soon meet ingame, until then I wish everyone the most fun possible and never ending lewdness.

Best regards,

Naori

Thanks you mistress , I will of course follow all rules they have there and inform them of the restriction you have imposed on me.. but i do not see it as a restriction mistress as you are just ensuring that my complexion is always to your high standards and that i am taking good care of myself for your touch. 

Kirann