3DXChat Community

Order Of Thorns (BDSM Community)

Lince

Hi Leoninha, if you want my honest opinion BDSM poses probably wont be released any time soon due to stories I've heard that the devs actually had to remove features related to it but who knows maybe Order's impact in the game can make them change their minds.

While we patiently wait some brilliant minds managed to manipulate some objects to expand a little bit BDSM actions visually, its not much but its better than nothing.

The best way to enjoy what we do is better to have a good imagination and get ready for a lot of text cause right now theres no other way around it ^^

But hey.. At least they can lick my boots and get those butts spanked ;p

Im glad you girls are enjoying my feet ^^.

Now i wanna say to everyone that i'll try to make the Hall of Thorns available 24h for members of the Order/ friends, so you wil be able to sleep there or to use our room to do kinky stuff whenever you feel like it, i'd like to hear what everyone thinks about this, thank you :)

I'm wondering if we can get the order together to do a group St Patrick's day photo. I think it'd be a blast maybe put it at the club

Then I'll sugest the 17th of March to do a meating or party related to that theme, and change the club with green colors, or just see a day where most of us are all online at the same time and do a photo session.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just want to announce that the Order is setting up a meeting for every member in order to descuss the future of the organization, hear opinions and ideas to improve the experinece in it, I thank in advance to everyone that wants to be part of it.

It will be Sunday, March 20 at 22 GMT +01

Guest Mira24

Hi everyone, just want to announce that the Order is setting up a meeting for every member in order to descuss the future of the organization, hear opinions and ideas to improve the experinece in it, I thank in advance to everyone that wants to be part of it.

It will be Sunday, March 20 at 22 GMT +01

so anyone is allowed to go or just members i'm just looking for new places and people to chat with and have fun, when possible 

you can trust me at the meeting mommy, i know sis says im a tattle tale, but shes a fibber...

also i saw her and Ari doin naughty stuff in the pool the other day!

oh... wait... maybe i was sposed to keep that a secret...

Hi everyone,

Last night was very productive, i wanna thank everyone that was part of it.

I want to remind everyone that wants to provide a room for the order when hall is close to send a pm at me here in the forum with the name and a few screenshots, these can be sent later if you think room still needs imporvements.

I also want to announce that the poker night event has a page now, you can visit it here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2800-poker-night-weekly-hosted-by-the-order-of-thorns/

and last but not least, im happy to say that hunting and eating rabbits is still legal as long as they aren't called ChloeMoretz.

Thats all for now ^^