3DXChat Community

r... is not fun

nobody

few days ago I saw the name of the room " rape a slut" I have not seen any reaction I had no idea that our comunity is not opposed to the culture of rape or even pay attention to the problem may be wrong but please think about what it wright in the name of the room or what bullshit you type in wc thanks for attention

635790872402283781-1446806965_tumblr_inltumblr_mgg02w7sMX1rt0xbro1_500.jpg

I agree totally, but I have made the same complaints before and been shouted down by many members of the community who argue that its "just role play".

Β 

Sorry, its offensive, abhorrent and unacceptable, but there are those who will argue that its "not real" and therefore ok.

i can agree that its wrong to spew about rape in world chat. if you and your partner want to have a "rape play" just keep if for yourselves O_O

we are here to fool around in this virtual world.Β 

Β 

But what words are banned is up to the developers and staff, im not gonna put words into their mouths ... unlike some buzzing feminists -_-

I 100% agree with this.... game or not is wrong and offensive and this is an issue not to be taken lightly. Virtual world being does not matter. Think of people that experienced this how it makes them feel ... I have people close to me that have gone through this and the amount of suffering is stress they are put through is not something to laugh at.

Β 

Its not about having it banned... its about people having the compassion to not bring this topic up as it is hurtful to many especially those who have been through it.

Β 

If you want to role play it... keep it private in closed doors not all over world chat!

few days ago I saw the name of the room " rape a slut" I have not seen any reaction I had no idea that our comunity is not opposed to the culture of rape or even pay attention to the problem may be wrong but please think about what it wright in the name of the room or what bullshit you type in wc thanks for attention

Why are always people here who makes troubles?????? sorry nobody i cant understand you!

Β 

All of us are againts rape and we dont support that, but sorry its a game and some of us like rp and parts of it.

Β 

So if you are against all look first in rap musik and the song text.... sorry but i have enough of new user who wanna change everythingΒ 

Β 

nobody is threaten by a user rooms name!!!! my be im alone with that but for me it is wasting time

Β 

joker.gif

Β 

HAH. i just have to put this in here, whenever you like someone's post it says "Nobody likes this" xD

Why are always people here who makes troubles?????? sorry nobody i cant understand you!

Β 

All of us are againts rape and we dont support that, but sorry its a game and some of us like rp and parts of it.

Β 

So if you are against all look first in rap musik and the song text.... sorry but i have enough of new user who wanna change everythingΒ 

Β 

nobody is threaten by a user rooms name!!!! my be im alone with that but for me it is wasting time

Β 

Sorry but this sentence makes no sense at all. You can't be "against" something then like to rp it.

Sorry but this sentence makes no sense at all. You can't be "against" something then like to rp it.

lol sorry, but yes i do! its all about fantasy and a roll play which is discuss with all how are involved is completely other than a rl rp!

lol sorry, but yes i do! its all about fantasy and a roll play which is discuss with all how are involved is completely other than a rl rp!

Β 

B*llocks.

Rape rooms are not allowed in public as it breaches the rule based on illegal activities. If you see a rape room, report the room owner.

Β 

Also the same if people discuss it in the world chat or in any public channels.

Β 

Regards

Ash

Β 
Β 
Thank you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm post this topic to not cause drama just express my opinion victim also have right to speak ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its all i wish every one fun :)

HEIN CALISSE! Y'A QU'EN MÊME UNE LIMITE A DIRE QUE C'EST JUSTE DU ROLE PLAY A JOUER POUR LE ''FUN'' JENIE! THERE'S A FUCKING LIMIT TO SAY THIS EXCUSE ''IT'S ONLY ROLE PLAY FOR FUN!'' I THINK NOBODY SHE'S RIGHT TO SAY HER OPINION ABOUT IT

Β 

AND ALSO , I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOME PPL'S HERE HAVE MENTAL DISEASE AND NEED TO CONSULT.

HEIN CALISSE! Y'A QU'EN MÊME UNE LIMITE A DIRE QUE C'EST JUSTE DU ROLE PLAY A JOUER POUR LE ''FUN'' JENIE! THERE'S A FUCKING LIMIT TO SAY THIS EXCUSE ''IT'S ONLY ROLE PLAY FOR FUN!'' I THINK NOBODY SHE'S RIGHT TO SAY HER OPINION ABOUT IT

Β 

AND ALSO , I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOME PPL'S HERE HAVE MENTAL DISEASE AND NEED TO CONSULT.

At first you have my commiseration bri!! break outof your cage in your mind!

Β 

Second my be nobody tells you, but your not better or correct if you scream!

Β 

and last but not least im free and i say what i want and whats in my mind!! Β but for you..ΠΈΠ·Π²ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅, просто Ρ€Π°Π· Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²ΠΎ Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ!

Well, perhaps the room's name is a bit out of limits there.

However, role play is a thing and it doesn't involve any approval or support of the fantasy for the public norm.

Β 

As the rules say, the name of the room is wrong, but people Inside are all willing. Nothing can force them to go Inside. I don't think it is really necessary to start a riot because one guy (or girl) wrote that room nameΒ a bit quickly.

Nobody gets hurt. We are on a game. Calm down.

At first you have my commiseration bri!! break outof your cage in your mind!

Β 

Second my be nobody tells you, but your not better or correct if you scream!

Β 

and last but not least im free and i say what i want and whats in my mind!! Β but for you..ΠΈΠ·Π²ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅, просто Ρ€Π°Π· Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²ΠΎ Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ!

ok...I will consider your opinion ...but hey, everyone have right to say own

Β 

Like Ash said, it should be reported.

Β 

It's not "just a word". Yes, I understand 3dx is not real. If you want to RP rape, great... go RP it, but keep it out of the public at least. I completely understand people wanting to RP a rape scenario. It's mysterious and taboo. The problem is... I can assure you with 500% certainty that had you ever been raped you would never be curious about it ever again.

Β 

Here's an example for you slower types who may not "get" it...

If you saw a sign that said "Dead Mom's are awesome!" It probably wouldn't bother most people. But if your mother had passed away, i think you would see it a little differently.