3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

Guest Eleha

Nooooo !!! Not tomorrow or i'll loose the bet we did with friends and i'll need to massage the winner !!!

Between the march 10 and march 12 will be nice for me. :P

Twiggy - u can buy hundred sex poses to Poser (for example) as the basis for the subsequent addition of animated movements

e.g.

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/49833_Hot-Threesome-Sex-Poses-Bundle($14)

or - even poses + animation. And to make exports to the format of the game or modify as you want.

http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/Stimuli/664

I think that such sites on the Internet a lot -for Poser, for 3dmax and other 3d editors )

I think that the community can help developers.

We need only a simple manual - step by step "how to make a pose or animation to 3dxhat". And a simple manual "how to make a skin for the dress to 3dxhat"

And the community can greatly help the developer, making the month a dozen poses and new textures for dresses.

I did a few years textures for Sims 2-3-4 dresses. I can do a lot of things useful for 3dxchat. I need a simple manual. With examples.

Guest Twiggy

Twiggy - u can buy hundred sex poses to Poser (for example) as the basis for the subsequent addition of animated movements

e.g.

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/49833_Hot-Threesome-Sex-Poses-Bundle($14)

or - even poses + animation. And to make exports to the format of the game or modify as you want.

http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/Stimuli/664

I think that such sites on the Internet a lot -for Poser, for 3dmax and other 3d editors )

I think that the community can help developers.

We need only a simple manual - step by step "how to make a pose or animation to 3dxhat". And a simple manual "how to make a skin for the dress to 3dxhat"

And the community can greatly help the developer, making the month a dozen poses and new textures for dresses.

I did a few years textures for Sims 2-3-4 dresses. I can do a lot of things useful for 3dxchat. I need a simple manual. With examples.

Hey Vladok, Thanks for your input.

I know of those animations, the sex ones you showed the link to. The sex animations aren't that hard to make and only involve a few hours work, and that is me who is not that experienced at it.

The ones you showed would need to be transferred between poser or Daz formats to 3DS format and it is not as easy as you would think.

I use Daz 3D a lot and have found it very hard to even swap animations from V4 characters to genesis characters.

I know it can be done, but it looks very much like you need to use MotionBuilder to d it properly, and that is an expensive program.

I did try to start a thread in this forum to help people learn how to do animations and sort out the best way to go about them, but it really didn't get off the ground.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2549-animation-school/

Guest Twiggy

We did some stuff in Unity 5 and had a lot of fun getting it to work.

Admittedly we were new at it but things we did had us realise quite a bit about what's involved.

We had a girl we had built in Daz3D and my bf was determine to have her load in Unity looking as close to how she looked in Daz as he could.

There were several things that gave him problems but the one I remember most was getting the hair we used to work in Unity.

It took him 3 weeks, trying loads of different shaders to get it to work.

He ended up having to get into scripting to alter a shader to do that.

My guess is Gizmo is doing most of the work in updating to Unity 5, Lisa seems busy making new poses and such and I believe that has always been her job.

Those poses would need Gizmos input to add them to the game and I think with him being busy with Unity 5 is why those new poses aren't being added.

Although there has been people that have mentioned how other games updated to Unity 5 much quicker I don't think it fare to compare that to here.

It depends a lot on what was done in the lead up to the change and how many are able to work on it.

You can expect it to take some time, there are likely single problems that are taking lots of time to get past on there own that can be really frustrating.

Just wanted to say that as I don't think we should be comparing the time this update takes to others.

And sorry Achilles, we did start our little conversation there about things in the update, well things we thought should be in the update, and did get a little side tracked there :)

And sorry Achilles, we did start our little conversation there about things in the update, well things we thought should be in the update, and did get a little side tracked there :)

I meant it general :) Discuss about the Unity5 are ok because it is a part of the patch.

Some Posts are already moved, no worry!

Everything described above for Unity 5 - course perfectly. However, Unity 5 will work well with subscribers, some of which uses not a gaming notebook?
We do not get the situation when the subscribers after the patch will complain that the game work terrible, big lag, and instead of playing - the slideshow 2-5 fps?

It not whether there will be a stupid situation where the subscriber has already paid 1 year, will have to spend about $ 1,000 to buy a new computer? :)))

What are the PC requirements Unity 5 in comparison to Unity4?

Guest Twiggy

Everything described above for Unity 5 - course perfectly. However, Unity 5 will work well with subscribers, some of which uses not a gaming notebook?

We do not get the situation when the subscribers after the patch will complain that the game work terrible, big lag, and instead of playing - the slideshow 2-5 fps?

It not whether there will be a stupid situation where the subscriber has already paid 1 year, will have to spend about $ 1,000 to buy a new computer? :)))

What are the PC requirements Unity 5 in comparison to Unity4?

I think they will still be able to offer low level graphics that older computers can do fine with.

Likely you will see quite a bit of difference between the high level and low level settings, not like it is now where there doesn't seem to be much difference.

Unity 5 uses much better lighting so hopefully it won't look like we are all oiled up all the time, ie.. the really shiny bits on our skin.

Unity 5 can achieve very life like results, Unity 4 was not capable of doing that.

To achieve that though does require a really good computer and I don't know how far they will go with it.

We did get a character in Unity 5 looking very life like, but it was very demanding on the computer.

If characters were like that we worked out you would need a decent game computer and even then you could only have around 10 people in a room before it would start not being able to handle it.

Unity 5 will give them a platform where they will be able to keep improving the graphics in the game as computer performance gets better.

But they still can make it so todays computers can handle it, just won't be as high detail as what Unity 5 is capable of.

Hopefully they will have that in the high level settings though.

So now devs could at last tell us a window of time in which the patch will arrive...... March is a 31 days month.....

I want to remember that they didn't say it ever, only ashbash told us "in March"....

They told. Best case scenario - march. Not best case - april.