3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

I see the men get the masturbation on the couch thing, but you're giving it to tgirl/shemales too but in a slightly different position even? I have to say, I'm getting more and more impressed as more patch notes are coming out. The love for the tgirl community is coming out pretty good! Loving it!

EDIT: Have to also say that I did doubt the developers for a while that there's not going to be a lot for Tgirls and the like. But we are getting stuff we been asking for for a while, and I'm pretty happy. Just give a flaccid option so we are not always hard, and as someone said in a few post back, cumshots for tgirls as well just like men. My request list is filling out nicely either way! 

Edited by Elycia

6 days till the first of march....

hoping that "U-DAY" (Update-Day) will be on the first of march, of course (someone said in "best scenario" eheheh).

In the meanwhile people will try to zoom at max those new pics to find as many particulars and thoughts they can! :D

Awww we have also 29th this year!!!!! :(

Just missing some "sleeping" ( meant on bed ) masturbation pose , some massage poses on bed and couch ( so my wife can massage me ) , the pose MF have where the man grope woman's breast made for everyone ( without jerking off a strapon for lesbians of course ) , massages poses , some foreplay , some massage poses . And it will be perfect

Lisa, add some simple romantic poses in bed. He's on it (after sex). She is lying on his lap.
It would be good to finally get the acceleration speed sex to 20-30 percent (@chat max speed for 2 VIP) and sex deceleration to almost a complete stop intercourse