3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

Wow sounds good! Looking forward to it :3But when does the new graphic engine release ? unity 5 i believe ?

If all is well and no snags are hit. It will begin rolling out in March. But won't be in one update it will be released as a Beta client to run paralell with the current Unity4 Client. 2 clients 1 world.

But the Unity5 client may be badly broken at launch which is why it's going on a Beta period for a few weeks to give the community a chance to help stabilise the game as each part is released, but if you don't want a broken mess, you can continue to use the Unity4 client for stability until the Beta period ends.

If all is well and no snags are hit. It will begin rolling out in March. But won't be in one update it will be released as a Beta client to run paralell with the current Unity4 Client. 2 clients 1 world.

But the Unity5 client may be badly broken at launch which is why it's going on a Beta period for a few weeks to give the community a chance to help stabilise the game as each part is released, but if you don't want a broken mess, you can continue to use the Unity4 client for stability until the Beta period ends.

So does it basically means we won't get any updates till march?

Edit: Nevermind, i understand it now. I just somehow thought the Unity5 will be implemented in new update. Sorry for troubles ^^'

Question about the new Poses UI. 

Will the new UI allow Futa/TS players to now be able to also chose the MF poses we have not been able too so far?

Or is that something hopefully planned for down the road?

BTW  Great work on getting this out to the community.  Looking forward to this patch.  Any idea on a timeline?

Keep up the great work,

M.

This is actually the best step to do :) give us hope... tell us what is going on lol we needed that to stop people from nagging! Thanks lisa, ash, gizmo, achilles im happy to see this post and i cant wait till its released! 1 question tho, re scripting the animation poses from scratch means that we will get more poses updates in the future and will that make it easy for the DEVS to create poses? if so then what a intelligent step *Applauds*

I would like to make a suggestion that falls in line with what is standard when making an announcement or improvement to 3dx.

It would nice if we can get both the what and the when of an update. I think we all know things can happen to delay a coming update so keep in general. Do something like;

3dx Chat update #337 Is planned to be released by late February 2016.

It will do 2 things. Tell us the planned timeframe for a release and keep us from getting anxious and then complaining that the update isn't here yet. It also Allows you to push it out if things get delayed.

I'm excited about the release. i know the powers that be understand dates and expectations because they expect my money on the same date every month. In the same way, I'd like to know when announced updates will be here.

Is there  way to post this in the OP thread so people see it there, would alleviate them asking through out the thread, maybe.....

I would like to make a suggestion that falls in line with what is standard when making an announcement or improvement to 3dx.

It would nice if we can get both the what and the when of an update. I think we all know things can happen to delay a coming update so keep in general. Do something like;

3dx Chat update #337 Is planned to be released by late February 2016.

It will do 2 things. Tell us the planned timeframe for a release and keep us from getting anxious and then complaining that the update isn't here yet. It also Allows you to push it out if things get delayed.

I'm excited about the release. i know the powers that be understand dates and expectations because they expect my money on the same date every month. In the same way, I'd like to know when announced updates will be here.

Totally agree and I suggested it too somewhere in the past I don't remember when. Then the "Ash patch topic forum" started to work, lovely.

But... Lately it seems that the new posts of that forum exit after the release of the patch, as explanation of it. At the beginning it was as you said: some explanation of the patch and the time to be released before the release. Now no more.

Good to remember it again.

Kisses

And what about the new update? 5-10 new sex poses, 10 new clothes for women and 10 new clothes for men, 2 new locations? Change day and night, multi

marriage and support YouTube (home TV) ?

Or one cosmetic change to sex menu and one penis for women (it already is)?

What we are waiting for a 2 month? :)))))))

And what about the new update? 5-10 new sex poses, 10 new clothes for women and 10 new clothes for men, 2 new locations? Change day and night, multi

marriage and support YouTube (home TV) ?

Or one cosmetic change to sex menu and one penis for women (it already is)?

What we are waiting for a 2 month? :)))))))

Unity 5 Client...