3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

Thank you for letting us know, on what you are working. That's exactly the way I like to keep informed. It helps me to apply an understanding for the time updates need.

Many thanks for creating such a inspiring and exciting world.

You're doing a great job.

Keep on!!!

Thankyou for the Infos.

I am very glad.

We missed in last time your posts here in the forum and we were a little bit confused....

The postings are very great und i am very happy about that

please post in future frequently about your work in progress, it is easylier to wait for us, maybe you can post also texts without pictures.

every news is a good news

im very excited about this news, and im very very happy :) looks like finally we Transgender can enjoy us to 100%, this make me smile, thank you ALOT for this! :)

also thank you for this post!

im happy to be a small part of this slowly growing Project, also good luck whit this awesome Project in the future! 3DX have my support!

thankyou.jpg

Thanks for making the penis a toggle in every situation now. The TG/TS community have been asking for this for so long. And it's finally here! We really do appreciate it. Now I can be like my gender should be in any situation. Now I can finally rock out with my..well you get it....

Now if only there was a flaccid option. I mean my girl is not always going to be hard, But hey it's a great start so I won't complain too much!

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the upcoming patch... I have one thing to remind you guys:

1. 3DX is usually consuming to me about 2 GB of RAM when it's loaded in busy areas

2. Most players' computers here are not gaming PCs which means they have about 2-4 GB of RAM in total and Windows is consuming most of that already.

3. From 1 and 2 i assure you that most computers in this game are swapping a LOT during gameplay. Which means that instead of physical memory they use hdd for virtual memory..

4. The new patch has the advantage that it will probably use less memory when not being in busy areas.. But if someone wants to visit a busy area, the computer will start swapping again each time the area loads if I understand this correctly? If this is correct, then gaming experience might be worse for PCs with low resources since with the current system, yes it will take a LOT to load at first, but the memory remains reserved and the computers stop swapping as soon as it is allocated.

Just a few considerations.. This is not a bad comment.. I'm just stating some of my thoughts..

I'll check the memory footprint when the patch is released and I will let you know how it goes.

Regards