3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some 3dx user told me today that I am in the game (same look, same name) and do bad things. I do not do bad things, I am not in 3dx since april 10 and my name is "Exellence" with double L. Some people could fake me. I am not surprised. If anyone does prohibited things just report them.Β 

Have a good one. Muahs 😘

On 7/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Some 3dx user told me today that I am in the game (same look, same name) and do bad things. I do not do bad things, I am not in 3dx since april 10 and my name is "Exellence" with double L. Some people could fake me. I am not surprised. If anyone does prohibited things just report them.Β 

Have a good one. Muahs 😘

Hugs Ex‘‘ Have nice time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 10:39 AM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

Each of us is different. The freedom comes with the awareness. Awareness give us the option for get the choices. Awareness make us free gor get new decissions.

On 12/26/2022 at 2:41 PM, ZzRedzZ said:

Each of us is different. The freedom comes with the awareness. Awareness give us the option for get the choices. Awareness make us free gor get new decissions.

How does it connect with

On 7/25/2022 at 11:39 AM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

?

On 12/27/2022 at 3:18 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

How does it connect with

?

I think is kind or clear disagrement? :D. Or only some other point of view of the things. You say that "freedom" depends of the diferences. Y defend taht it depends opf the awareness

3 hours ago, ZzRedzZ said:

I think is kind or clear disagrement? :D. Or only some other point of view of the things. You say that "freedom" depends of the diferences. Y defend taht it depends opf the awareness

I didn't say that, Red :) If we are free, we are not equal. And if something tries to make us equal, it is not freedom. Because we are different.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:56 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Which is better suited for my image, blonde or brunette?

image.thumb.png.a814c3af0427423baceec19d06bf8328.pngimage.thumb.png.76c4ab5b34279bd90f9b785eff6b4bcb.png

if is second Life make me knwo where I can find :D. About what fit better with you ... I dont know. I have preferences on general for brunette. Probably aswell, this one fit better wioth your 3dx Avi. (the style, the ... aura). But I dont know you that deep :D.

Ahhh, so that's where these images n outfits call home? SL? Andrea n me played there a short while, many years ago, but found it... overwhelming. To vast, complex n biz... compared to the world we knew. That was Achat at the time.Β 

Anywho, back to topic. As i only know you from this forum., always imaged you as...

kLjAc1H.jpg

Though i prefer the cat .

Though this might be more fitting...

jwnAPl3.jpg

Though like RedzZ... too have a thing for brunettes. The blonde candystiper... reminding me of my Harley, when she escapes.Β 

Regardless, wishing you well...Β 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Was going to come back. Have read forums about the patch and gave up for another year with a hope that they will finish the update as soon as possible πŸ™ƒπŸ§‘

You are welcome in the forums even if the (full) update is late on the main game. 😎

• 2 weeks later...