3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

4 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

There is an antitrust policy and a competitive economy to keep prices down. I never felt like I was buying a product because of the brand. If one brand makes prices too high, I'll switch to another brand with the same or similar quality to get what I want to get for a less price. Allowing people to copy products or brands? If someone gets my work/product, which brings me the money I spend on food, if someone is allowed to do it, I will starve to death.

According to stock market there are a lot of people who buy these over priced products just because of the brands. It's always a good idea to try to look for a cheaper option if it meets the requirements. If people would buy the same product from someone else, you should ask yourself "what's wrong with my product". If you would use high quality and sustainable materials in addition to other high quality standards, people would probably buy your product instead of something that has been made from crappy materials for example. That would create healthy competition and force people to put effort in the quality and features of the products instead of branding.

6 hours ago, Neur said:

According to stock market there are a lot of people who buy these over priced products just because of the brands. It's always a good idea to try to look for a cheaper option if it meets the requirements. If people would buy the same product from someone else, you should ask yourself "what's wrong with my product". If you would use high quality and sustainable materials in addition to other high quality standards, people would probably buy your product instead of something that has been made from crappy materials for example. That would create healthy competition and force people to put effort in the quality and features of the products instead of branding.

That what I said. We have everything for this already. It works. But I didnt see that all the People buy a product Exactly because of a brand. Some part of them, yes. They want it, but People are always have a choice.Β 

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§
Typos

• 2 weeks later...

Β Hello dear readers, friends, everyone!

The new issue of the "Show`em" Magazine is here. This is number three here.

I am not about to call it "THE BEST" or, you know, THE #1 private !!! or anything else. It's up to you to give us your ratings, thumbΒ ups or trumpΒ downs.

But one thing that i have to say, that today, we are the most progressive, interactive magazine. And this is not just words. So, whats new.

-It works for smartphones, just don`t forget to use full screen and zoom-zoom it ;)

-The new magazine has an ability to use different links. Advertisers can give their links today to their sites as well as QR-codes(in images).

-The Magazine Map got abilities as well. In the past it was just visual numbers of pages. Today you can click on the page you want to take to. No arrows, no typings in fields.

-The Magazine can handleΒ videos and got ability to code pages.

-You can download the magazine (zip.) for offline reading.

It is all work in progress so If you found any problem, bug, etc., just write me a private message in our discord or here.Β https://discord.gg/b7yVpMm

Best regards! Enjoy the new readings. Stay cool, stay safe.Β 

Love yaΒ πŸ‘„

ecabc76a6e6e510eda5cb2d93ffe2da749a7d940.pdf-thumb.jpg

flipbook QR Code

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Burger seller everywhere is a burger seller. Even in the diaries.

1000 sales per Day! The Best crap you can eat!.. Oh, is it a diary of mine? TheΒ  #1 Burger store in 3dx! Httttp:/thebestburgerdiscordintheworld.invite/

lol

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§
Typos

35 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

A Burger seller everywhere is a burger seller. Even in the diaries.

1000 sales per Day! The Best crap you can eat!.. Oh, is it a diary of mine? TheΒ  #1 Burger sales in 3dx! Httttp:/thebestburgerdiscordintheworld.invite/

lol

Psst... I tried to join your discord, but the link doesn't work.Β Β πŸ˜‰

• 2 weeks later...

Political cryers are boring. Go democrats! Go rebublicans! I can recommend just one thing. Go brains! Because both sides should have this and they have this. Except small pieces of humanity which I wish to take a grip and think about the future.Β 

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like "Blender" becomes better and better. Famous and serious projects use this tool. Blender has better support and more regular updates than Maya. Both have pros and cons, but Blender progress is fast and this is for free.Β 

Ah, Blender is not industry standard?! Time fliesΒ ^_^

image.png.b7eb40eb1d1e93ea8a588307f3d05307.png

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

12 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

It looks like "Blender" becomes better and better. Famous and serious projects use this tool. Blender has better support and more regular updates than Maya. Both have pros and cons, but Blender progress is fast and this is for free.Β 

Ah, Blender is not industry standard?! Time fliesΒ ^_^

image.png.b7eb40eb1d1e93ea8a588307f3d05307.png

It is really a powerful software. Is it possible to add some objects using this in the 3dx virtual environment ?

59 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

nope!

unless you are the developer

Perhaps β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ is developer. In other game I played once, it was possible use blender for introducing new objects in the game. The files were dropped in specific directories where the main application detects and "assumes" as own (like a hack)

4 hours ago, Silvio said:

Perhaps β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ is developer. In other game I played once, it was possible use blender for introducing new objects in the game. The files were dropped in specific directories where the main application detects and "assumes" as own (like a hack)

Its possible in other games, but its a mess there without control. In other hand its freedom.Β 

On 5/7/2021 at 2:59 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Is it really possible to buy a tank in Russia? And how much per one?Β This might solve some of my problems. *joke*

The thing in the video is not a tank, it's a so called BMP, Cold War Era Armored Personnel Carrier from the Soviet Union.
And those and other Soviet Military Hardware surplus have been sold and continue to be sold to this day.
There are sites online where you can buy these.
Case in point:
https://mortarinvestments.eu/catalog/item/bmp-type-vehicles

38 minutes ago, Derai said:

The thing in the video is not a tank, it's a so called BMP, Cold War Era Armored Personnel Carrier from the Soviet Union.
And those and other Soviet Military Hardware surplus have been sold and continue to be sold to this day.
There are sites online where you can buy these.
Case in point:
https://mortarinvestments.eu/catalog/item/bmp-type-vehicles

lol thanks