3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

☙𝔼𝕩❧

• 2 weeks later...

"Try to find out where any pink color is located here."

People sometimes argue about colors. We can find many things about what color is in wiki. People still argue about what this or that color is:

-This is pink!

-No way, this is red!

And so on...

Sometimes people can easily make a mistake in determining the color, because our lazy brains can deceive us, passing off an illusion for reality. Actually our brains give us colors, but this is another topic. Different shades, effects, lights, etc, can change one color to another in our eyes. The same thing can happen in games, virtual worlds. So if we have enough time, we can simply use some tool to detect the color and a color palette.

uOq3DU1.png

So, there is no pink on the picture.

PS: such illusions, effects can be used in 3dxchat world editor to make some colors be another colors or anything else. I wish you good luck in your new discoveries.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I`d like to remind that some and not a little part of users still wants tails. Cat, fox, panda, also a skunk and so on.

Some christmas lingerie contest. There is a cat tail. This has different animations that you can choose from anytime.

bcRxvOv.jpg

uHvkBwf.jpg

wUgXqrd.jpg

ngxyPm2.jpg

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your results:
You scored 2 out of 12 points. A low score on the "psychoticism" scale indicates low conflict, a desire to establish warm relations with others, and concern for others. You are well socially adjusted and tend to empathize with people.
You scored 9 out of 12 points. High scores on the extroversion — introversion scale correspond to the extroverted type. Extroverts focus their attention on other people and the environment, rather than on their inner world. They are usually impulsive, active and sociable.
You scored 5 out of 12 points. Average indicators on the neuroticism scale indicate average mental stability. That is, most of the time your emotional and mental state is quite stable, but some events (especially important for you) can cause a rapid change of state.
You have more sanguine qualities: sociability, activity, focus on others, sensitivity, openness, sociability, emotional stability.

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting to see how people think about copyrights, which for some reason don't work everywhere. At part it really doesn`t work everywhere in the same way. But the devil is in the details. Why? Because it is about a lot of information, but the base is simple to get.

Copyrights work wherever they are supported. All real democratic countries that follow basic human rights, or any basic rights, support copyright. There are a lot of details, this is not a simple topic, and the wiki may not be enough to understand everything. I don`t understand it, but partially I do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

"Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property. In simpler terms, copyright is the right to copy. This means that the original creators of products and anyone they give authorization to are the only ones with the exclusive right to reproduce the work."

Not only this, but you or your/any platform that support illegal actions will be warned, then "canceled" if you don`t follow laws/ if you support illegal activities. A person can not just put a label like Vogue, Mersedez, and tell people that it`s his/her own property if it isn`t. If you are in internet, it doesn`t mean that you can do everything. It doesn't matter who owns the platform, the program, the game, or anything else where you can create something. I don't "own" 3ds max or blender, or photoshop, but I do have all the intellectual rights to my work that I created there. Another thing that I have to be able to prove that the work is mine. No one pushes you to registry your intellectual property, but you should be able to prove that it`s yours. 

Feel free to comment, but "be in this subject".

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I don't "own" 3ds max or blender, or photoshop, but I do have all the intellectual rights to my work that I created there. Another thing that I have to be able to prove that the work is mine. No one pushes you to registry your intellectual property, but you should be able to prove that it`s yours. 

I believe that this point also depends on the Terms of Service for whatever you use to create. 
I have heard about services that say that anything you create using their tools, is theirs. 
Because, their logic is that without their tool you couldn’t have made it. 

4 minutes ago, Derai said:

I believe that this point also depends on the Terms of Service for whatever you use to create. 
I have heard about services that say that anything you create using their tools, is theirs. 
Because, their logic is that without their tool you couldn’t have made it. 

Exactly. The devil is in the details. But if there is nothing prohibited in the Terms of Service, we can use it as we like. Because everything that is not forbidden is allowed. I just downloaded "Quixel Mixer", i have read their terms of services, I am satisfied because everything i create there, is mine property.

It would definitely be interesting to experience a world without copyright laws. Only the purest form of capitalism. Everyone would have equal opportunity to make their salary with whatever product exists in the world.

In some cases I really can't agree with copyright laws. Take a generic fashion brand for example. They can push the prices to the atmosphere and beyond only with their brand name and logo and what do you really get? A cloth made in a sweat shop by the poorest people on earth... In most cases the product is not even made from the most high quality materials. This is possible only because of copyright laws.

Allowing people to copy products would force everyone to invent something new constantly. It could speed up technological development and make quality standards even higher. It could also end up creating many new problems on the contrary...

16 minutes ago, Neur said:

It would definitely be interesting to experience a world without copyright laws. Only the purest form of capitalism. Everyone would have equal opportunity to make their salary with whatever product exists in the world.

In some cases I really can't agree with copyright laws. Take a generic fashion brand for example. They can push the prices to the atmosphere and beyond only with their brand name and logo and what do you really get? A cloth made in a sweat shop by the poorest people on earth... In most cases the product is not even made from the most high quality materials. This is possible only because of copyright laws.

Allowing people to copy products would force everyone to invent something new constantly. It could speed up technological development and make quality standards even higher. It could also end up creating many new problems on the contrary...

There is an antitrust policy and a competitive economy to keep prices down. I never felt like I was buying a product because of the brand. If one brand makes prices too high, I'll switch to another brand with the same or similar quality to get what I want to get for a less price. Allowing people to copy products or brands? If someone gets my work/product, which brings me the money I spend on food, if someone is allowed to do it, I will starve to death.