3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Do you know why no one likes you?Β  Because you blame people calling them "stalkers" being a stalker yourself. You are sick and better go take you meds, silly.

Do you know why no one likes you?Β  Because you blame people calling them "stalkers" being a stalker yourself. You are sick and better go take you meds, silly.

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

Such a troll you are. Do you think you will skip all the critics?

I`ll show to everyone how stupid you`re. Just repeat more and more, poor baby you lol

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

1 minute ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I`ll show to everyone how stupid you. Just repeat more and more, poor baby you lol

I`ll show to everyone how stupid you. Just repeat more and more, poor baby you lol

Edited by jadekali

On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, jadekali said:

Since when did that ever stop YOU from coming to MY thread? lol

Like the stalker likes to say..."Its an open forum"

and how much are you full of yourself? Β  Β lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only doΒ 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🀣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

Β 

Β 

23 hours ago, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid)Β but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

Β 

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

Fuck You Middle Finger GIF - FuckYou MiddleFinger FingerSuck - Discover &  Share GIFs

Got to admit, the obsessive back and forth between the two of you is mystifying to me.Β 
Understandable in some way.Β 
But still mystifying.Β 
You two love to hate each other don’t you?

And I see that Jade still mentions me as her Stalker. Although I wonder if it’s not really the other way around. She can’t let me go huh?

9 minutes ago, Derai said:

Got to admit, the obsessive back and forth between the two of you is mystifying to me.Β 
Understandable in some way.Β 
But still mystifying.Β 
You two love to hate each other don’t you?

And I see that Jade still mentions me as her Stalker. Although I wonder if it’s not really the other way around. She can’t let me go huh?

It all started when jade started saying nasty things and lies about me to my friends, which got her kicked out two years ago. After that she started stalking and spamming shit in email of my friend. After that she was participating in bullying another one by opening his room as her own. And so on. I talk about this for two years in this forum.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

Now this is obviously a joke, but usually when folks fight this much.
For this long.
They're either Married, or related.

But then again, might be one of them old school Feuds too.
Either way, I kid around, but if having to choose, I like you hell of a lot more then Jade.
She done burned her bridges a long time ago, with a lot of folks.
Just the mindless rattling of the bones she calls her social life, and sometimes a few vultures that pick her marrow for a few tidbits and move on to better pickings when they find out how toxic her taste is ^^

On 10/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid)Β but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

Β 

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

Well Jade, this was a bad thing to do. But I told you many time LoreliaΒ will not forgive you.

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Chill out, wacko. This not your private forum.Β 

Β 

Chill out, wacko. This is my diary and I am not about to talk with crazy liars as you are.

On 5/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Ring, ring. Some names, some rumors.

nX9Uolq.png

LuxInterior bother newbies like a crazy.

NTpkC4s.png

Lux spread rumors behind his alts too. ThatΒ was funny. Β Lux thought that he would be bannedΒ (oh why so?) and he deleted his main character, thinking it might help him avoid the ban lol He created "Oblivion" and as we Β ignore each other, he asked me to iggy him on his new one character. After awhile he created new "LuxInterior". How many gifts he lost.

MZtltxC.png

Get a doctor Lux.Β We are customers and have the right not to be slandered.

2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.

All full originals were sent to the support service.

Β 

Oh, here the maddest bitch in 3DX starts again.

BTW, I'm thanking you for posting screenshots. They were a proof that ppl I thought were my friends were screenshotting my PMs and LC talk and sending them to you, even thought they knew all your countlessΒ public dramas in 3DX.Β 

So you have my deepest thanks.

Β 

Mwah, such a sweetheart you are

4 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Oh, here the maddest bitch in 3DX starts again.

BTW, I'm thanking you for posting screenshots. They were a proof that ppl I thought were my friends were screenshotting my PMs and LC talk and sending them to you, even thought they knew all your countlessΒ public dramas in 3DX.Β 

So you have my deepest thanks.

Β 

Mwah, such a sweetheart you are

Anytime. I have already received many thanks from others for showing who you are.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Good, 10 more dudes less in my game. Thank you sweetheart. ;)

Less dudes = more fun. Mwah

That is how wrong your thinking. I have ask you to delete your comments and you did that. Now I see this as another attack. A little bit later I`ll give you another surprise. Stay tuned.

13 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Good, 10 more dudes less in my game. Thank you sweetheart. ;)

Less dudes = more fun. Mwah

Ex ruined The Jazzy Lounge and has chased many away....it will always remain a cult room as long as Ex is there..........it deserves to be the greatest room in 3dx ....but will never happen as long as Ex staysΒ Β :(

Edited by jadekali