3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

☙𝔼𝕩❧

It looks like that people became loving our 3dx version of the "Black Jack" with dices. I will describe the rules that are different with an actual card games. Rules may change.

"The Strip Black Jack"

🎬 The goal of our blackjack game is to leave other player without clothes (lose the match) and get a reward which should be chosen and agreed by everyone before the start of the match. It could be anything. For example: to run around a place and shouting "I did my best!" for 5 minutes; or a couple dance with each winner. It`s up to you. There are always only one loser who sometimes looks more like a winner lol depends on rewards

👆 We used to play with 5 items of clothing per player. In each round, the loser is stripped of one item. Change the amount of items on your choice. 

-Instead of cards we have numbers from the rolled dices.

▶️Each player starts by using /roll2 (1-12) in turn. It is important to wait a turn of each other to avoid a speculation by waiting another player who can lose the round by getting over "21" by rolling dices more times than others. All the participants wait the turn. It`s not important who after who rolls the dices, but important to don`t roll twice in a row.

▶️After the second roll, each player writes the sum of the numbers in the current chat. This can help you stay tuned with player numbers.

▶️Player has a right to "hold" after any rolling, but doesn`t has a right to roll after "holding" in the current round except the situation when two players got the same lowest numbers.

▶️If several players "hold" on the same number, their current results are zeroing and they re-roll dices from the zero to get a loser of the round.

▶️The first person to get over "21" is a loser. Otherwise, the one who has a smaller number than the others is a loser. "21" is your the safe place.

I▶️In the end, the first one who lost the last item of clothing is the loser who should give a reward to winners.

🍀 Set a reward, roll the dices in turn, don`t forget to write your sum, think about how to "hold" properly (a "probability theory" can help) and have fun 👄

PS: type in a chat /roll2 to roll the dice

On 7/15/2020 at 3:20 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Without words.. just about someones schizophrenia 😂

x0gDZco.png

I think harassing someone with claims of mental illness is something you can get banned for here, or at least warning points. I didn't report it because you are too big of a scum bag to break any ground making reports, but in case you weren't aware of it, now you are Ex.

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

I think harassing someone with claims of mental illness is something you can get banned for here, or at least warning points. I didn't report it because you are too big of a scum bag to break any ground making reports, but in case you weren't aware of it, now you are Ex.

1st, you are wrong. 2nd, actually it`s you that bag. lol

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, R0bT said:

so if anyone has any topic ideas, be sure to post them, im taking over this diary, back tomorrow

I have a topic I guess. When did this rivalry between you and Ex start? I see you two gentlemen always going at it but I am not aware of when the conflict began. Just curious as to what set it off. Personally, I don't know much about Ex. Never seen him in the actual game either, maybe he has a different name there, which is fine, I do too. I've never understood why you have to carry the exact same name around in everything one does in 3DX or some how it is deceitful. That being said, I had never heard of Ex before until he seemed to appear from nowhere very angry about Pierousss having rooms stolen, and oddly I have not seen or heard from Pierousss since that time. Does that mean something?

You've chosen to ignore content by R0bT. Options 

7 hours ago, Coldheart said:

I have a topic I guess. When did this rivalry between you and Ex start? I see you two gentlemen always going at it but I am not aware of when the conflict began. Just curious as to what set it off. Personally, I don't know much about Ex. Never seen him in the actual game either, maybe he has a different name there, which is fine, I do too. I've never understood why you have to carry the exact same name around in everything one does in 3DX or some how it is deceitful. That being said, I had never heard of Ex before until he seemed to appear from nowhere very angry about Pierousss having rooms stolen, and oddly I have not seen or heard from Pierousss since that time. Does that mean something?

Ah....Now we are getting to the crux of the biscuit as Fido would say......
Peirouss and Ex were BEST FRIENDS back in Olden Days....When Paulina's Effiel Tower and my Rock Eden was stolen by him.....get the picture?
If none of this had ever happened SAFE HAVEN would never had been created!!!.....

Because Paulina and I thought it best to create a Discord together 
so we could warn other builders about room thieves....Well...it turned out all the builders that showed up in droves to join Safe Haven already
knew full well about Peirouss and other room stealers out there and we exchanged this information between ourselves and had those players banned from our rooms
 In other words....Safe Haven was created because no one took us seriously here at the Forum.....especially.....GUESS WHO?     that's right....Peirouss' BEST FRIEND EX!!!!
Now you know the rest of the story   :)
In a wacky sort of way ...Ex is responsible for Safe Haven's success.....and all the other offshoots that followed it.....and still to this very day she is indirectly responsible
for contributing so many new members   :)

She will of course try to turn this around and call ME a room thief now(her old I am rubber u are glue ploy) lol ....like I would actually have the brains to steal a room    🤣

I was GIFTED one once that she claims was stolen....but everyone knows it was just one of Peirouss' ex-hookers getting even with him by giving it away to BreeSummers ...who in turn gave it away to EVERYONE in the game......so I guess that makes ME a room thief    lol
Of all the trolls in the forum....EX is the one I pray NEVER leaves      🤣

A lot of rooms were stolen in this time, not just yours (which I didn’t knew so far). My club as well and also the White Palace of Pierrousss, even right before the grand opening. I will not put my hand over him since we are no longer befriended. But what I know that neither Ex ever stole a room from somebody nor did I. But you still was so keen to call me a room thief. Jade, even if a room from you was stolen you still have no right to play the victim here. You throw so much mud on others that it is for me not a huge surprise that some of the mud came back. Your Safe Haven is exactly the opposite of what you always claim. I saw so many bad talking on it like on no other community server. 

Edited by chloe

59 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Ah....Now we are getting to the crux of the biscuit as Fido would say......
Peirouss and Ex were BEST FRIENDS back in Olden Days.

Lies. We were not the best friends. Just friends. I am not surprised that you lie on people because it is everything you do all the time in 3dxchat and it was proven.

1 hour ago, jadekali said:

When Paulina's Effiel Tower and my Rock Eden was stolen by him.....get the picture?

I have pictures where you was the first who opened his room. And the pic where you opened after his opening your room as a revenge. You know this, because I posted this many times. You were catched on a lie and still do this, Jade lol I am not surprised x2 Such a garbage you are.

If none of this had ever happened SAFE HAVEN would never had been created!!!

Bullshit. You created safe haven after the moment when your ass was kicked for a bad behavior from many people, from jazzy (you were speak a shit behind my back) and from rest of good places. Intelligent people don`t want to mess with a "person" like you. Your "safe haven" was created for liars, thieves and rest of garbage. Any company is its leader. We know who you are. You can keep creating tales and legends about yourself.

so we could warn other builders about room thieves

I was the first person who warned our builders about you when you did open not yours place being know that it`s not yours. Your the best friend was giving you WPB to "make pierr cry". You knew that and specially opened his place. That is what you are the person.

so we could warn other builders about room thieves....Well...it turned out all the builders that showed up in droves to join Safe Haven already
knew full well about Peirouss and other room stealers out there and we exchanged this information between ourselves and had those players banned from our rooms
 In other words....Safe Haven was created because no one took us seriously here at the Forum.....especially.....GUESS WHO?     that's right....Peirouss' BEST FRIEND EX!!!!
Now you know the rest of the story   :)
In a wacky sort of way ...Ex is responsible for Safe Haven's success.....and all the other offshoots that followed it.....and still to this very day she is indirectly responsible
for contributing so many new members   :)

She will of course try to turn this around and call ME a room thief now(her old I am rubber u are glue ploy) lol ....like I would actually have the brains to steal a room    🤣

I was GIFTED one once that she claims was stolen....but everyone knows it was just one of Peirouss' ex-hookers getting even with him by giving it away to BreeSummers ...who in turn gave it away to EVERYONE in the game......so I guess that makes ME a room thief    lol
Of all the trolls in the forum....EX is the one I pray NEVER leaves

Next time try to come up with something more realistic lol 

19 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Sigh.....the slander never ends.....I never called Chloe or Ex room thieves.....They are everything else u can imagine.....but not room thieves   lol

It doesn't matter. Continue to play the role of victim. This will never help you. Your biggest problem is your behavior, and many people have already told you this. Now get off of my diary, I didn`t call you to come here. Otherwise you will learn a lot of interesting words in your address.

Since when did that ever stop YOU from coming to MY thread? lol

Like the stalker likes to say..."Its an open forum"

and how much are you full of yourself?    lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only do 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🤣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

11 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Since when did that ever stop YOU from coming to MY thread? lol

You asked me to come to your topic being mentioning my name. I warned you about that. So don`t play innocent.

12 minutes ago, jadekali said:

My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only do 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🤣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

Another lie. You`re talking shit about me to her behind my back, that is why you were kicked. Any tales except these? You can`t stand against me because I love the truth and I don`t fight. I come and ask. Keep in mind.