3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

☙𝔼𝕩❧

• 2 weeks later...

D̵̼͎̞̝̞͇̝͎̜̔̑͝͝ͅo̸̜̗͕̿̇͑̇͒͋̄̃͊͝ ̸̨͕̤̲̖̖̈́͒̀̎̆̎̓͐͠͝y̴͈̖͇̳̞̳̘̻͑͂̒̇͗̐̎̍̅̑ơ̵̡̨͓̺̩̬͚̼̌̄̽u̴̧̻͕͙̝͉͑͊͛̐̈́͝ ̸̛̩͎̗̪̘͎͍̩̒͌̓̒͑̔̃̕ͅẗ̵͕̠̜̱̞̦̙̠͕̜̓ḧ̴̡̻̜̘̱͓̳̩̪̯ị̸̻̀́͋͛́́͗n̶̨̺̤̖͈̜̐̋k̶͚̋ ̶͍̭͕̱̲͋̆̇͆̒h̵̢̡͓̣̥̮̺͌̿͝e̴͓̝͍͓͛̐͛̃̒̑̚r̸̨̡͙̞̺̳̄̑̊̒͒ ̵̛̛̥͎̓̋̅̓̎͝͝͠t̷͖͎̝͎͛̄̄̋̂͑͂͘o̷͔͒̕͜͝p̷̗̰͇̓́͆̆̏͛i̶̛͍̇č̶̲̠̺̏̅̔̇͆̑̕͜ ̴̝̫̋̈͑̈̓͝ŵ̷̬̓̎a̴͕̯̔̃͘͝s̵̰͖͎̹̟̩̙̭̝̆̏͗̍͠ ̴̢̹̻͉̬̻͈͉̿c̴̭͖̙̯͕̙͔̘̼͎͐͛̔͝l̴̹͔͎͇̼͓̳̏̉̕ͅo̸̞̝̩̙̰̜͐̔̍ş̶̧̢̣̗̦̘̦̎̍̏̏͐͂̈̚͜ȩ̷̤̒̃͊͘d̴̘̱̻̻̖͔̀͝ ̶̡̨̭͔̯͍̏̌̌̈́̃͒̓͋̏̈́b̴͕̬̖̀͛͂̑͗͗̽̑͠è̴̹̺̈́͊͒̍̒͌̓͂̽c̶̞̪̖͓̰̦̘͙͐̎͌̓́̉̄̓̅͝à̷̹̤̤̩͈̠͓͕̯̤͑̃̉̌͠u̷̼̠͓͇̬̯̣̮͊s̷̪̲̻͒̀̀͊͂́́̿͠͝ẽ̸̜̙̩̪̯̤͈̥̹̀̑̒͑́̀͛̕͝ ̸̛͈̪̩̯͉͙̜̈́́͋̽͜o̸̟̲̺̫̪͚̝̮̓̊̓͗͠f̵̮̝̻̟̖̆̓̈́̌̓ͅͅͅ ̷͈̪͈͈̑͂̏͊͆̐̽̄̕͠p̸̧̺͓̺̣͓̱̞͇̊̎̈́̾̃͛͝͠͠o̵̟͒͊͗̾̒̇̂͒l̷̻̬͉͕͎͕̺̘͕̏̾̈̄̎̅̐̊͜͠į̶̧̞̖̰̟͇͕͖̈́̔̅̕͝t̴̢͉̮̼̰̩͇̳̊͐̃͊̓̎̇ḭ̵̝̉ç̴̧̢̛̣͔̦͉̩̫̊̎̽̈́̈́̊̀͐͌s̸̨͔̺̥͔̣̃̔̃̉̽͛́͘͠?̵͇̺̰̞̜̍̿̓̽̏̈́͊͊̕ ̵̰̼͇̣̻̟͖̥̼̉͐̕͜I̴̢̧͍̱̥̹̘̟͚̾t̴̡̰̲̞̭͝ͅ ̴̤̻̥̾̇w̸͖̬̮̟̤̺̩̋̌͋̓̇̂̎́͠͝ͅa̶̯̙͛̉͛̋͠s̵̢̢̢͈̦̠͈̹̫͛͑̐́̚̕͝ ̸̧̭̖̤̪͓̟̫͍͔̚c̵͙̞̘̫͔̰̻͚̝̽̅̂̈́̈l̸̨̙͈̬̰̭̤͉̏̉̃̓̂̍̃ỡ̶̹͍͍̙͕̭͈̋̆̓̕͘ͅs̵͉͈̤͚̒͑͊̽̍̍̃̇̂͘e̷͕͛͋͑͋̊̔̇̕͠d̵͖̖̞̲̙̒̄̎̔̔͜͝͝ ̷̢͕͇̱̬̠̼͇̦̘̇̏̇̏͑b̵͙̙̞̲̯̜̟͚̞̔̿̍̑̇́ẻ̶̺̈́̈́̾c̶̖̥̬̘̤̝̪̹̥̓̋́̈́̈́͑̌͘ͅa̷̫͌̓̍̉̓ǔ̸̫͚ş̸̟͓̥̠̙̝͂̎͌͜e̶̙̦̍̿͗̏͋͛́͊̈́ ̷̨̤̜̝̹̞̭̃͆̊̍͘͘ǒ̴̢̰͓͕͓̇̈́̊͝͝͠f̵̨̡̭̦̱̬̘̐͐͆͛́́͘͝ ̶̱͍͖̲̘͖͉͒̈́̅̓̋͊͠ͅs̷̥̥̖̬̫̔͒̏p̸͙͉̲̐͗̔͛ȧ̵̧̪̜̤̮̬̘̜̋̈́̈́͌̀̒͘m̶͇͙͍͔̍̎̾̽̑͜͜͝ 😏

ℙ𝕗𝕥 , 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤. 

𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎

SrNCc4Y.png

9 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

a guy usually means a male everywhere, it wasnt a typo however sometimes when its plural can just mean a group of people

Most of those posts are over a year and a half old. you must really be ass hurt over that warning point. Its just the internet, dont take these things so serious, go get a ice cream and pet a dog or cat. seems odd you spend half the day on here arguing with people in almost every thread yet get mad when people post in your threads

Mitch?  Talk about a guys name.  But that is not my point.  I am more curious as to what your point is. Need to share?

4 hours ago, DMitch76 said:

you must be confused, I just looked through your diary and you are the only guy who has posted in it besides someone called rodin and he just posted videos.  Say no to drugs.

You okay?  Need to share?  Need to talk? Time to waste on diaries of those you don't care about so figured you might be in trouble and need someone to talk to.  Let us know okay?

On 9/24/2019 at 9:37 PM, SusanLouisa said:

You okay?  Need to share?  Need to talk? Time to waste on diaries of those you don't care about so figured you might be in trouble and need someone to talk to.  Let us know okay?

He don't deserve a f**king doctor consultation, better get the F..out of Ex diarie IMAO!

Edited by Briana

10 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

dont worry, I dont, you are just another guy trolling a forum because you have no life

1 minute ago, DMitch76 said:

Its so cute how you men stick together, If I was gay you, brenda and ex haren would be my male role models

8 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

time to sign off for the night, I wouldnt want you getting another warning point and crying about it again, Take care dude!   English MFer, speak it

post-5159-0-57835500-1525658183_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...