3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

This post was about a movie named Mahabharata, but this movie was deleted from youtube, so i`ll post some phrases I like from everywhere to remember.

Β 

Someone close to me said that I am kind. Not truth. Only If I am kind as a truth.

Measure twice, cut once.

Don't hide the universe inside you.

For my FRIENDS it is as popular AND memorable as your roomΒ Β  ^^

There is a big "employe turnover" among your friends, Jade.

Because you already had made your first cover 3dx magazine issue! C'mon!Are you slow tonight?

Thought you've been inspired of that game, reason why I asked about it.

Anyway, have a great weekend

lol

This isnt mine. Just click on the pic and try to read x3 Why did I post it? For readingΒ  :wub:

Who is slow tonight :lol:

Try Recuva, EaseUs or Magoshare...

Β 

Recuva:Β https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva

EaseUs:Β https://www.easeus.com/data-recovery-solution/recover-data-cleaned-by-ccleaner.html

Magoshare:Β https://www.magoshare.com/deleted-file-recovery/recover-deleted-files-which-deleted-by-ccleaner.html

Β 

Good luck

Β 

Tip: always place your screenshots, rooms in a different folder .

Thank you dear for your help. I did it yesterday and I got few not important files I posted on the forum this month. Unfortunately, Recuva isn`t a panacea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm leaving. This is the time when something in a life changes. Old things are leaving, new ones are coming. It was fun to be in here, but this is a time for change a role in my real life. I am happy today. Thanks to everyone who was a friend or foe. I took a great experience, I hope you too. You're all nice, I love you and I wish you all the best and fluffy. Mur-meow, folksΒ β™‘

Β 

Love each other while life gives a chance to do that.

AssuredHospitableCoati-small.gif

Β 

• 3 months later...

Ok yes, sadly, you will leave in 2018 for sure, but hey, c'mon, I'm sure you will comeback in 2019 to say hello , please.

wish you an happy new year just in case you will never comeback...just in case.

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

sayin` HelloΒ !

(just for your "I`m shure..." lol dont be that sad)

Β  Β  Β  Β  *smiles*Β Β 

• 4 weeks later...

The Today night.

Β 

Today I was at some place named like a Pimp Dome or something like that. I know the owner, Jade was steal-copying rooms by another owners and opens it like her own.

Alright,- I thought,- Interesting to see how is her party going.

I came to that place. At start my ears was hurted by strange mess around the music. A track was going not bad, but among the track was wierd moanings, shoutings and ...Β chicken crowing, and it wasΒ sounded too loud, around triple forte.Β 

Someone asked for a "music". One of the these "party leaders" started to explain how to solve the problem with "no sound", but I think someone meant aΒ real music, not this hell for the ears. Maybe I am too old for today, but I glad my ears are able to compare, my heart is able to chose.Β 

I was looking around the place. First I noticed was many spots for a sex action, big place for dances, very few dancers, very few couples in a sex action. Whole room about boxes without any idea. A name (I thought this is an idea) of the place is "Pimp", but I didn`t see any pimp or any roleplay around this idea. On the dance floor there were about 20% of visitors, but a whole mass of visitors was messing at the entrance. All the time they were getting on and getting off the place. There was a rare thing if someone from the leaders were welcoming newcomers. Just some prepared words for a world chat and chatting between each other.Β Is it a party time in 3dxchat today, huh? Looks like putting few pics about inroom counting of people for feeding an owners ego is a motivation today. Hmm, seems I pretty blond to understand it.Β 

Β 

My opinion is probably subjective. Don`t get it wrong, but like a feedback.

Seems those thoughts about today night become a little review. Hold on, I am on my way to the next one. Jokin`

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β / Have a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
While some people celebrate someone's die in brothels, bringing to deadman their condolences on our forum(he will hear you for sure), etc., I`ll try to do something in the world editor... ah, stop.. I can't use it without being in the game.Β 

Β 

236 in queue...

Β 

ps: That was fast, queue problem has been solved.

Β 

uVssLr2.jpg

Edited by ExHaran