3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

I stopped my subscription cuz of my job and not only. Maybe after ill finish my rl work, Ill return to see and I hope to enjoy the next big update. I`ll be here on forums some rare time.

Have a good day everybody. Be well : )

Β 

I am sorry to read this, because you were just returning to the game a short time ago. Take care. Hugs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of us are trying to protect themselves from real life and find a safe place in virtual worlds. But it doesn`t work and they begin to look for protection in the virtual worlds as well.

Β 

It`s time to find a protection inΒ mind, in theΒ mind whereΒ anyΒ problem comesΒ from.

Β 

Edited by ExHaran

6 September, the developers of steam told how and why they banned the trolls from game developer side.

They also gave their own definition of "straight up trolling", "troll" and why trolling in steam is bad.

More information by this link:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1708442022337025126

• 2 weeks later...

For informing.

Β 

My neko friend Shunya unfortunately leaved the game few month ago before me and I guess permanently. She deleted her character and today if you see a character named "Shunya", This is me.

I have a hope that she will be back one day.Β 

Β 

HelloKittyTerminator-580x420.jpg

Β 

Ju4GwBg.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β I`m not sure she will be back, but if she will return herself in the 3dx , i`ll give her name back. Today, in a case someone pretend to be her and against bad using names of actual users, I hold her name as a friend.Β 
Β Today her virtual name, body and reputation under my protection. I highly don`t recommend to follow provocations from fakes who pretend to be someone they are not. I put the same information in profile info in the game so people can see that.Β 
Β 
For fake ones. I know a manner of this person, dialect, specific language mistakes, a lot of rl personal information, outside the game contact and much more. This is 4 years we know each other.Β  Don`t try.Β 
Β 
To be informed, To be protected.
Β 
Have a good time.

I really don`t know what to do in 3dxΒ  :huh:Β  Party making became borring long time ago for me, sex is out of my interests as well. While my friends isn`t online, thanks to devs, I can create something.

I guess as soon as I can I will create one topic at WE forum. First will be a guitar. I`ve seen really good creations by our usersΒ  :wub:Β  I want to create something as I feel, as I want.Β 

Β 

So, coming soonΒ  ^_^

Β 

UdEpZdb.jpg