Ex`s notes .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

whohohoow blender, that looks great :wub:

Β 

Β 

Dot4.gif

Β 

and that picture in ur post was actually, shortly unfair^^ cause i nearly thought for a sec, that it was a pic of the so often seen and read wish, of a'new 3dx mainstreet' that connects all locations together by 2019 or 2021! well, atleast a lill part of it...chinatown giggles and yes chaos, blah, ill giva "the t-shirt" and put on "that song" for ya, that fits it most to our chinatown blah or other construction sites in and of this actually cool game...thx tika and thx 4 sharing exharan grrrrrr hahahaaaaa

Β 

Β 

Β 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time,there or here and bla bla bla/.//

Β 

Years ago in our brothel was a good girl named Ainhoa. Well, now she writes some tales for adults in 3dxchat . Pictures included by jasonmccree.

Here the link on their page :Β https://cumeditorjasonmccree.wixsite.com/3dxchat/ainhoa1

enjoy

Just read a few forum topics where people apologize for something bad. It reminds me some movies where patients meet each other in psychologist cabinet . It sounds like:

Β 

-Hello. My name is Mike and I am an alcoholic.

-Yeah Mike !Β You did it ! *Psychological and friendly support*

Β 

-Hello. My name is Bob and i am a male. I played as a woman but i cant hide it anymore! Sorry friends! (reads like : and im an alcoholic)

-Yeah! u did it! You are nice! *friendly support*

Β 

-Hello. I just an badass,used alts and disturbed my friends. Actually I forgot what my name is, but...Sorry friends! (...and im an alcoholic)

-Oh! You was so honnest and you are forgiven! *many cuddles and support*

Β 

//and so on.

Β 

I have nothing against those people. Rather, It gave me today some interesting emotions, warm feelings, a sense of collective agreement, something kind and sweet.

Because of our imagination we can get different emotions just from text. Bad feelings or good feelings,depends of what we like. Everything in our mind. We can control that.

So...pass by emotions that you don't like and keep emotions that you like/need.

Β 

Have a good and playful day! ^^

( ...and i am an alcoholic )

Β  Β  Β The moment when you think you haveΒ perfect arguments.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β UnnaturalNauticalArcherfish-max-1mb.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β And the next moment you're not the only one who think the same.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

171122_4453.gif

Β 

Edited by ExHaran