3DXChat Community

new record ?

Jowey M

I honestly wish they would just communicate with us on some level.

Someone was once worried about language barriers, well there are all kinds of players in this game speaking a language that the devs do at least, french, russian, german, spanish, etc. Who also happen to speak english and could easily enough translate for the rest of us.

I don't understand why they are so quiet.

I had to double check, I knew it was a long time but 23 days? 

That is pretty bad.

Another game I play has had five updates since the last one from 3DXChat, three poses (two involving tg's), a hairstyle and clothing.

It is possible to know your other game subscription amount and site is?

Yep lisa work on the new engine. (It's very complicated :)) just wait...but..i think Sex game Devil need more devs or employee (Not me but recruit more).

I think Sex game Devil must invest . If another company create similar games. Lisa and Gizmo can say goodbye to their games.

=/

I know a Hungarian company . They publish weekly update . (They have only  two employees (Two Brother). And 50,000 subscribers.)

And i know 3 devs, they work on Unreal Engine 4 (Really powerful and hard) weekly update too (3 employees ///)

I been hearing this engine excuse you know for I think 12 months since it was first announced as road map for 2015 if I am not mistaken somewhere.

The thing is... we pay now .. not for stuff that was announced 12 month or so ago and it's still not here.

As well we didn't seen anything except glossy lips picture and what it looked like new layer of cum. Which we still have no idea if it will be included in MM / Shemales.

For lot of people, they think the glossy look looks way worse than current graphics anyway.

I mean you cannot use excuse well we are busy working on something with no real ETA, no previews, nothing.

All we saw in past few months were frenchie stuff and 1 club that wasn't even their original work + FM / MM pose.

Do you know date when there was last sex pose for FF? No? Let me refresh your mind.

It was the shemale only one and that was in October 6.

Straps which were not new sex poses but only reskin of cock August 6

Last sex pose which is still cock one but I let it slide was added July 11 and that was FM port only.

Speaking strictly of pure FF pose May 15.

Male clothing was June 17 if I am not mistaken.

I mean sorry there are so many animators on rule 34, lots of people who make sex games in unreal engine ( whorecraft as example). They all produced so much content and quality animations this past year that they even made Patreons and there are many where people pay from 500 to 2000$ per month.

Since it seems that development team is located in Russia which also have much, much and I want to point this out MUCH less wages than US or Western Europe got. I don't even think money can be issue.

Plus I do think with current population you could run this game in someone basement as people did with 5000 pop wow servers 10 years ago before the first expansion came out. I might be wrong anyways servers are dirt cheap.

For last thing I want to point out... the population if it's around 1500 to 3000 people is entirely developer fault.

This game is most beautiful game on market now. The inability to retain people is I firmly believe in the lack of the content sexual or not and to lesser degree marketing but marketing doesnt matter if you cannot retain people because game have nothing to offer beyond 10 sex poses and 10 dances if you are girl who hate strap / cock for example or some kink community that got 1 rope pose etc etc.

Seems like most people come check it out for 1 month and leave.

There's reason why SL and other games can retain community for years to come even when game look like shit is because people have more reason to stay around than just friend or two.

Not to mention this game even when I know there was winter sale is normally asking 24 euro / month. Which is 2 months of subscription in any big MMO on the market. So we already pay premium price not to mention in past gold wasn't free and 3000 gold was around 5 euro.

The rumour however is that devs are trying to stay at low population, many long time people here think that. They are in ' safe ' spot and don't want to do more either due to this being passive income for them or having to dedicate more resources or whatever. After being subscribed for 2 years, I kinda must agree with that as well. Because It does seems that lots of users here were willing to help them from translating, to programming, to marketing and most were turned down, ignored or worse.

xD yay new record .. almost 2 hours this critical posting isnt closed XD

www.give-them-males-clothes.com   :D

Fortunately, this topic does not deserve to be locked or deleted. 

+1 for new clothes, it has been a long year ...

ah... not sure it is allowed but it is Achat and annual sub is half the price but you have to buy everything other than the basic free stuff.

I prefer paying for stuff I want than waiting every month for update contents i wish not. Thank you Cordelia

Is anyone here actually a developer? I develop mobile applications for a large company. We would be doing very well if we managed to release a new app every 23 days.

The first step is requirements. The next step design. The next step the developers will have a capacity for a sprint to focus on what they need to work on. Then there is the coding. Then the testing. Then finally the release. There is a whole end to end cycle, not just jump straight into coding, compile and release. There are areas of development like working on back end systems where you can increase the cadence of release with full test driven development and all that other good stuff. But an application like a game, that is not feasible.

Give me some examples of not just sex games but applications like Microsoft Office which get updated more frequently than every 23 days?

People always want new features but what about more major issues like stability, loading issues some people have and the fact that even fairly modern systems will run like a dog with 40+ people in a room? People won't appreciate that though. They want new male clothes or FF poses instead while the underlying core of the game gets worse.

All this takes time, especially changing the whole Unity engine. So while I appreciate people like updates, as I have said before, I would cut the developers some slack. Also magically hiring new people is not an instant fix. Developers have to become familiar with the code. And with all due respect who leaves a stable software development job to work on a sex game? It's not something I would want on my CV or resume.

Sometimes it sounds like I must work for SexGameDevil. I don't. I am just making a stand for developers because I think people are being a bit unreasonable.

someone called gizmo said...

I think this topic is created in order to humiliate developers.

Jowey M, you ask questions, but without respect. What we have done bad to you that you behave in this way?

I think that says it all, lol!

I think you have just put the last nail in the coffin, at least for me.

I am a developer as well, a lead engineer with a team of 20 devs if you need to know.

Normally i don't take side, but this is going a bit too far. Updates are coming, maybe slow sometimes, but they are coming.

The only thing gizmo and his team can be accused of is a lack of communication. But to be honest this is probably not their choice or fault.

Communication and PR is typically handled by different departments or management.

So if you want to accuse somebody of something, go for the lack of communication.

The developers do fine, because you have a game to play which has only a few bugs and believe me, it could be WAY worse....

Thanks to Gizmo and the dev team, you are doing a great job!

Maybe you could convince your company to change the way of communication, you will benefit of it, but it will cost you more time.

best regards.

Alexandrien

I know Jowey well so I don't think this is a personal attack but it maybe worth memorising the following mnemonic anywhere you post online.

THINK

T - Is it true?

H - Is it helpful?

I - Is it inspiring?

N - Is it needed?

K - Is it kind?

If the answer to any of those questions is no then you probably shouldn't hit the submit button ;) . I can understand why Gizmo didn't take too kindly to this topic. You wouldn't like it if someone walked into your workplace (customer or boss) and said "I have been waiting for that email for 2 days!! Trying to set a new record?!".

I agree with Lynn, some more communication and transparency would be nice and I think it would certainly help reduce the amount of topics like this. However, that is the developers prerogative and up to them what they communicate.

Let's also remember that it was also Christmas break recently. I believe the developers are Russian who celebrate Xmas from the 7th January. I think we should accept these cultural differences as well.

Is anyone here actually a developer? I develop mobile applications for a large company. We would be doing very well if we managed to release a new app every 23 days.

The first step is requirements. The next step design. The next step the developers will have a capacity for a sprint to focus on what they need to work on. Then there is the coding. Then the testing. Then finally the release. There is a whole end to end cycle, not just jump straight into coding, compile and release. There are areas of development like working on back end systems where you can increase the cadence of release with full test driven development and all that other good stuff. But an application like a game, that is not feasible.

Give me some examples of not just sex games but applications like Microsoft Office which get updated more frequently than every 23 days?

People always want new features but what about more major issues like stability, loading issues some people have and the fact that even fairly modern systems will run like a dog with 40+ people in a room? People won't appreciate that though. They want new male clothes or FF poses instead while the underlying core of the game gets worse.

All this takes time, especially changing the whole Unity engine. So while I appreciate people like updates, as I have said before, I would cut the developers some slack. Also magically hiring new people is not an instant fix. Developers have to become familiar with the code. And with all due respect who leaves a stable software development job to work on a sex game? It's not something I would want on my CV or resume.

Sometimes it sounds like I must work for SexGameDevil. I don't. I am just making a stand for developers because I think people are being a bit unreasonable.

I will give you example

Darkest dungeon - Game that just came out from early acess on steam. Indie as well.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/262060/allnews/

changelog for darkest dungeon in link above. So you have proof.

Microsoft office doesn't need update daily because that software been out for 20 years have almost all bug polished and is international standard.

Your comparison suck and i don't believe you are developer if you making comparison to world most used product instead of similar indie products such as darkest dungeon or other games on kickstarter / early access with similar sized teams.

There also have been barely any bug fix only patches either. The engine is getting upgraded true but this isn't month issue this is year long lasting issue already with slow new content.

Idk you expect that new engine will suddenly make them do 50 new poses and 150 new clothes.

Look at the updates ... every few days.

Actually most EA that are worth damn are getting updated every few days. Here are your example Sayako.

Not to mention about bugs this game have bugs from 3 years ago such as blinking eyes. Yes there were people that were developers. that miraculously could make same quality clothing 10 pieces in week but they stopped bothering.

So I gave you perfectly valid example of one single game on early acess that just came out, If I wanted I could post 10 to 15 more of them that were or came from early access and were all indie based game not triple A top publishing and developing stuff like you used as example.

I wonder what will you say now? Likely nothing as usual when you get facts.

I don't think having more than 1 sex pose for my orientation in as you well put sex game, more than once per year is unreasonable. So no people are not unreasonable, or having single piece of clothing once per year speaking of males ofcourse is unreasonable as well.

I think it's perfectly reasonable due to premium price of this game. And please no server argument, servers are dirt cheap.

I think this topic is created in order to humiliate developers.

Jowey M, you ask questions, but without respect. What we have done bad to you that you behave in this way?

YOU did not answered single question that was asked in past I think 10 months regarding developing of this game as well you broke promises you wrote here in topics you deleted regarding the updates. 

I am talking about the big topic where you promised you would focus on porting FM poses to FF around this time last year, you posted fancy spreadsheets and promised it will happen, I still do have them in my PC. I can upload them as well.

Since then we had got maybe 2 old poses and 2 new ported since then, in that current speed all poses would be ported perhaps in 11 years but since MF gets more updates it wont ever catch up.

Then you deleted the topic so no one else can see it even when it was one of most upvoted in whole forums.

Pretty much every topic that was asking what's up, what happened to promise X. Feedback about Y was totally ignored without single word.

I don't want to be mean gizmo, but there was stuff you promised you would focus on and do and instead you deleted the topic and went back on your word. You never asked community what new zone they want or port the poses.

There are people begging each week asking what happened to porting FF poses to FM and for months and almost year it's been silence from your part. Even when you promised you would port them all. But with current speed you cannot port them all in 10 years because you release 5 FM poses by the time we get 1 FF.

Most helpful people quit your forum, people who helped others in technical. Because they see it as " why should they bother, if you don't bother " understand that? Year ago there was way more helpful people on forums. Now it's mostly people who post cat / youtube pictures because people got sick of the lack of communication and broken promises.

I think it's your game, and well to be totally honest, you can do what you want with it, I am just saying main hook isn't your fancy graphics but community here and the moment something better comes on the market, everyone gonna jump ship because there's no loyalty or progress at all.

Lisa works on Unity Engine 5. ( It's very long to do ) . Gizmo communicates when he can. But I still think SGD needs more employees. =(. U cant' work alone !! (Not me, but recruit more employee)

We must understand the devs . And the devs should understand us.

Take Care Everyone

Piiouuuuuuu''' :lol: