3DXChat Community

Downloadin

Missi

Been tryin to download this game for ages, currently it sayin its gonna take 9 hours to download it. I had to take it off coz my system was bugged. Reinstalled everythin and now its gonna take ages to download the game.

When I does get it downloaded and try and run the installer, my virus software has a fit sayin theres threats in it... Any advice?

Hello there Missi,

If you are having an issue in download times, try downloading from the Mirror instead of the default download option. It's there next to the default download.

Also, I can assure you the game is safe and secure, it has been scanned with many different anti-virus softwares.

Virus softwares usually flag something as potentially dangerous when the installer isn't digitally signed, and applied on their databases. So they treat everything as a threat unless that happens. But the game probably will not be digitally signed in anti-virus databases until further down the development line.

Regards

Ash

Depending on your antivirus it should be quite easy to exclude the installer from being scanned, i have scanned it myself right now using Avast and it found nothing in it. So unless you are downloading from somewhere else than the 3dx website id just get the anti virus not to check the installer.

• 1 month later...