3DXChat Community

GIZMO GIZMO GIZMO!

JuicyJina

i dunno why but i have won december's snapshot contest 2nd place and i have contacted gizmo long ago and i have sent him another pm 1 week ago but no answer although i have seen him online many times and seen him comment on many threads... is this personal? why isnt he responding to my pms? IF YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE FREE XGOLDS THEN DONT ALLOW ANY CONTESTS! i dont need that 7k i already have 32k but its really disrespectful of him not to answer my pms its like im begging him to answer! jeez!

haha, nice to hear from you Haran :P

Β 

and, need topic for this ? thats just useless, just write him again in pms or write to Lisa.

Β 

thats not community business. :P

On my opinion it can be interesting ,Β scandalously or funnyΒ :P

It was a forum contest , so it can be kinda "community business"Β : )

I think it is important to close this topic. Jina , try contacting an administrator directly or Lisa for your reward. Or just wait dont worry. Kiss Jina take care

Β 

Β 

why so ?

can't people know what is going on ?

maybe she is not kissing someone's ' BEEP ' ass and she doesn't get the price ?

Got my reward in 1 hour after seeing the results today...

waiting 30 days? Deal with it, lol. And really this topic is useless shit. ;)

Β 

ok eraphia i will send the msg to gizmo now for that and see what happens... and its not useless shit! its my right to complain, u dont like it? u dont have to comment on it....simple! cheers!

ok eraphia i will send the msg to gizmo now for that and see what happens... and its not useless shit! its my right to complain, u dont like it? u dont have to comment on it....simple! cheers!

Β 

Sorry, hun, just wanted to have some fun in a "all-troll-all" topic. Nothing personal ;)

Β 

Cheersss!! :P