3DXChat Community

A Question For The Ladies...(Dick Pics)

TomaHawk

They do nothing for me, and i'm sure most others feel the same way. I get hooked into conversations with people that are polite and intelligent. If they have a sense of humor its all the better. That's really all I require from a stranger.

• 6 months later...

well lets be honest. half of them dont even belong to them so then it becomes a matter of do you  think vag and dick pics are art. if you do, yes and if not, no

Yap bro, well lets be honest 2.0: in a game and "game" like this one we're all playing in, honstely? what would you or one expect to see and meet sporadicly inhere hehehee but joking seriously: What the heck, who should really care or evn also get offend ofm?!?!

ice_cube_wtf.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

However n anyway...this game was inventeted, intendend n programmed as a vr-chatsexgame in the 1st place n case and how evryone plays it, or what "3dx makes it" for her/himself... in this game and well, id think n say: thers freakn, awesome nuff place n space for all of us here in this world or on this server and as long, as evryone respects and excepts the way evryone else "playes" his/her game and literally threats ervyone the fukn same way, that they their themselves, wish and want to be treated ... in fukn the same way ... aehm yes, opsi - back 2 topic and to the end of the fukzombies , lol, sry, 'the DickpiGs', aehm, *shortly laughs* i mean 'DicpiCs: They dont bother me @ all inhere ... and ofc also chat with them guyz, lol ...

... but: I, *caughs*, always, just only keep some parts the 2 pics below in my mind or, in the back of my|our head in while chattn^^ 

B)

fb724658759fbade120b38e10f1f7cee.jpg

890eb3471a5dbd4a03be5421441a0836.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiqX77qR2bY

Should've put up a poll!  lol  (get it?  I'm so lame!)

Because of the nature of the game I really can't think of a good argument against these pictures.

I would say that depending on the room--or mood--these pictures can be very arousing, immersion and all that.  In other rooms they might seem rude.

As far as whether those using these pictures are being truthful, I really don't mind, not in this fantasy game.  

So bottom line, I have zero problems with the pics, or male genitalia in general!  Not in the least!  If your sexual preference involves it in some way, you'll find yourself doing more than just facing it down, up close ;)

Though my only advise would be to not make them your profile picture!

Dont you know by now, thats normal. Soon it will steer towards futas and/or the devs or any other topic thats been beat to death

I have not really delved into many of the posted topics. I can see by the main page for forums, based on the topics, that it is a very negative place.

Guest TrixyTrump

I do not tell someone what they can or can not put on their profile. It does not turn me on to see a dick pic and definitely not turned on by a pussy pic.

For me Freya, it's superficial. Sometimes seeing the pic is a turn off. Leave something to the imagination. If it looks like a string bean I'm not going to be turned on by that. If it looks like a shriveled hoho I'm not going to be turned on by that.

Fair :3

my 2¢ on this: we already have enough dicks in game, so no reason to put their brains on show in their profiles :)

... you could also look at it from the other side, is displaying pussy pics in profiles a good thing or a bad thing? Most straight males will (probably) have no issues with that.

But in the end, it might be self damaging for the poster, because most women I know dislike dick pictures in profiles. Which again might be different, if you are gay, so ... best just close your eyes when you see those most evil male body parts :)

I don't know... why bother? I mean why guy isn't going to fit himself with the biggest anyway?  Oh their might be some jokers in the beginning but really... Now the Snipped and Turtleneck choices I can understand.  That choice might be something worth allowing for.  I would like to see them figure out how to go from "at rest" to "fully erect" and all stages in between. Maybe add a few tease options to get it there, too

Too much?

What is a man's sexiest attribute ................................................ /me thinks ................................................. smile .............................................. eyes................................................ intelligence ...................................................... sense of humour ......................................................

Definately not willie pics

• 2 weeks later...
(caveat: I'm exhausted, I apologize if this make no sense, offends anyone, or is just stupid.)

Think I'm in the minority (as usual.) But I love a "good" dick and/or vag and/or other depravities pic.... although... That's when I'm in the right mood. And defining "good" pic is even harder since it'll change to suit my mood and whimsy at that instant... Sensual? Graffic? Etc... 

In the profiles, I think it's just silly to be bothered by pictures of nudity/sexuality. It'll either do something for me or it won't, otherwise it's just parts. I could (potentially) be offended a hell of lot more by something someone write than by picture of a winky... Anyone who's been to my profile is gasping now...lol. Anyway, I use pictures AND words AND anything else I can think of to try and put forth the image I want to present. A large part of whether pics will do anything for me will be the whole context. This applies to the other bit as well. To use advertising faeces slang as an analogy (it's the only thing that came to mind!) Think of the product your selling and your target audience. What do YOU think he/she'd want to hear from you? And I have to agree on one thing, for me audiovisuals can be really good but, as many many MANY other women here have mentioned, showing me the right words is just so much more erotic.

Standardised obvious statement to wrap around all that; that's me. Others might think I'm a slut (hell I kinda think I'm a slut...Lol) but that is me as only me. Isn't it nice that you KNOW that about me. If you get to know the person first you'll get to find out all their particular piccadilio. I love the discussion but you won't get definitive generalised consensus of all VL women-kind on here. 

PS, I actually have slipped one (so far) real picture of me on here. It's in a post, or been on my profile or my main picture... And just didn't mention it. Thought it'd be hot.