3DXChat Community

What happened to this place?

Brenda

I know I have been on and off this game, but the way it's going has now put me off for good. The drama is increasing, the monthly subscription doesn't justify the serious lack of updates and the devs don't seem to care about what their customers want. I'm sure I've seen people suggesting TG avatars since I joined July 2015 and tattoos/piercings, more clothing, more hairstyles, etc. and what do we get? Shitty sex positions, and a shitty new night club we didn't need since we already had one.

I know it takes time to do certain things, but with the amount of money the devs must be making you'd think they could hire more people and listen to what it's community wants. They seem to act like politicians. In it for themselves and fuck everyone else.

To the friends I made on here, it's goodbye for good from me this time. Many of them are thinking the same, it's time to leave. I hope they do, it'll maybe make the devs finally take notice.

Hey Brenda, I agree, Don't go!!!!, I have ,I don't think met yet..lol , but hang in there, yes it is slow, the Devs could be much faster with updates, but put your self in there place, So many differnt people to make happy, it seems to not be an easy process. I HAVE to say with these hott,high quality amazing Graphics, I will be patient and wait for more incredibly sexy updates. I agree there is drama, just like in the real world here ,but my take now on it is ,I just try and ignore it, and just have a blast.... I have left here, more then once now, promising I am not coming back, only to two moths later, be back in full swing ready to pounce. .lol..I have to admit I maybe a lifer, it is a damn addiction this game at times, I call it ("3d X Crack")..lol..I do agree, the Devs should finally hurry up and give us, piercings, Tattoos, and other basic easy stuff that would make it alot better, But what they do create is just Hott, and allows us to take it and use our imagination a little farther to spice it up..I do agree, not sure if we needed another night club, but it is a pretty cool place anyway in my View. .So Brenda hang in there, ignore the damn Queens, just hang around , and it will get better, Hell come find me, lol..and I can Guarantee I may be able to help you out, atleast with your stress..lol..jokes..haha..anyways, Hang in here..)))

Hey Brenda, I agree, Don't go!!!!, I have ,I don't think met yet..lol , but hang in there, yes it is slow, the Devs could be much faster with updates, but put your self in there place, So many differnt people to make happy, it seems to not be an easy process. I HAVE to say with these hott,high quality amazing Graphics, I will be patient and wait for more incredibly sexy updates. I agree there is drama, just like in the real world here ,but my take now on it is ,I just try and ignore it, and just have a blast.... I have left here, more then once now, promising I am not coming back, only to two moths later, be back in full swing ready to pounce. .lol..I have to admit I maybe a lifer, it is a damn addiction this game at times, I call it ("3d X Crack")..lol..I do agree, the Devs should finally hurry up and give us, piercings, Tattoos, and other basic easy stuff that would make it alot better, But what they do create is just Hott, and allows us to take it and use our imagination a little farther to spice it up..I do agree, not sure if we needed another night club, but it is a pretty cool place anyway in my View. .So Brenda hang in there, ignore the damn Queens, just hang around , and it will get better, Hell come find me, lol..and I can Guarantee I may be able to help you out, atleast with your stress..lol..jokes..haha..anyways, Hang in here..)))

What a positive boy  : )

This place is shit. Plain and simple. It should be shut down. No one cares about the people behind the Avis, it's all just fun and games to them. They enjoy the drama. So they create it. Sad they have nothing better to do with their lives. Pity.

"They enjoy the drama" Say the one who made a big post about your actual drama.

look at me profile pic, that what i think about your opinion

"They enjoy the drama" Say the one who made a big post about your actual drama.

look at me profile pic, that what i think about your opinion

don´t play the bad guy^^ /me waves a big kiss to simon

yes we all know ... but may be if we repeat it 1000 times it works :D  :D  :D

66dc9143459878451130dd0fdfd4ad7b.jpg

This place is shit. Plain and simple. It should be shut down. No one cares about the people behind the Avis, it's all just fun and games to them. They enjoy the drama. So they create it. Sad they have nothing better to do with their lives. Pity.

Really the game should be shut down because you cannot handle playing it? This is the virtual space, the same as the internet. Some people care about the person behind the avi but the vast majority do not. To the bold, I think that was the intent, as it is labeled a game. It is a game. People get stuck on it being more than that, If you cannot handle it not being more than what it is, time to move on from it or you will continuously get hurt. The only drama is the drama you create or that you participate in. 

This place is a game and not your own little therapy center.

And give us a break, when it come to creating drama, you are one hell of a queen at doing it. I would gladly give you some exemple, but guess what most of the post you create get deleted because it a pile of drama to start with.

Btw, I thought you posted your last post already ? Change you mind ? Again ?

I couldn't agree more. Yes, our lives are miserable so we came here out of pain, to forget our rl, to enjoy special moments, but all what we've got here is a dance with the Devil. Welcome to hell!

your usual.

Oh Erock... Erock... Erock...

This is not the first, nor the second, nor the third, nor the fourth... wait... I cannot count how many times you have lashed out on the community for your own selfish mistakes and dramas, that you enjoy pouring on everyone else in order to get sympathy and play the victim...

Yet you do not get that sympathy you seek, and you cannot handle it, so as per usual... You lash out, and insult everyone. Very mature.

Removing your posts and attacks towards specific members and/or the whole community is becoming pointless, therefore I'll leave it as it is and request for admins to handle it.